This article is about Slice: Manage Your Online Shopping and Receive Price Drop Alerts. So read this free guide, Slice: Manage Your Online Shopping and Receive Price Drop Alerts step by step. If you have query related to same article you may contact us. So Lets begin this guide:
Guide: Slice: Manage Your Online Shopping and Receive Price Drop Alerts
Online shopping is in vogue (actually for a long time). In the West, especially the United States, online shopping has matured to the point where you see a myriad of shopping apps in the industry. If you are a banking consumer, you will appreciate the need to manage your purchases from a variety of online retailers. After all, it’s not just eBay and Amazon.
Thanks to a new beta website called Paste you can document, manage and track all your shopping outings over the air. Slice brings all your merchant notifications (receipts, alerts, shipping notifications, order confirmations, etc.) to one place, saving you the hassle of searching through your email accounts. From planning to purchase and follow-up, Slice is your virtual shopping assistant.
Slice follows a simple three-step process to manage all of your online purchases.
1. Slice links all of your email accounts (for now: one Yahoo! Mail account and one Gmail account) so that it can capture and process all of your shopping-related emails. Essentials such as receipts are stored and searchable on Slice. You can access customer service numbers and returns information from any online merchant at the touch of a button.
2. Slice keeps track of all online purchases using the notifications from online retailers. You can also track all your shipments on a map of the US and receive real-time updates from the shipping company.
3. Slice organizes all your purchases by date, purchase status and merchant account. Slice also watches for price drops and warns you in time. The organization and tracking features or Slice are a great help when it comes to daily deals from sites like Groupon & LivingSocial.
back to menu ↑
A piece of security
Slice keeps track of your purchases from the first click, during public transport to delivery. It is not a shopping portal in itself. Yes, you give it access to your Gmail or Yahoo account, but Slice pulls the information from the merchant account emails – it doesn’t change your account in any way. Logging in is also done via email via a secure protocol (oauth.net) used by Gmail and Yahoo itself. Slice does not store any of your email passwords. (All this information is consistent with what they claim on their site)
Slice supports order and shipping confirmation emails from over a thousand online sellers. There are more to come. You will also find all delivery companies such as UPS, USPS and FedEx here, along with the superstores.
When you look at it, shopping in the physical world is usually a disorganized activity with lost receipts and unbalanced bookkeeping. But in the online world, it’s important to track receipts and shipments… not to mention those last minute deals. That’s where a service like Slice really helps the regular customer to bring a small system into his (or her) life.back to menu ↑
Slice: Manage Your Online Shopping and Receive Price Drop Alerts: benefits
- The Slice: Manage Your Online Shopping and Receive Price Drop Alerts tutorial is free .
- This guide already helps so many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the Slice: Manage Your Online Shopping and Receive Price Drop Alerts guide is free.
Tutorial summary of Slice: Manage Your Online Shopping and Receive Price Drop Alerts
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
back to menu ↑
I hope you like the guide Slice: Manage Your Online Shopping and Receive Price Drop Alerts. In case if you have any query regards this article you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends.
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the Slice: Manage Your Online Shopping and Receive Price Drop Alerts, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “Slice: Manage Your Online Shopping and Receive Price Drop Alerts”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add more methods to the guide Slice: Manage Your Online Shopping and Receive Price Drop Alerts, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following us on Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.