Hello guys in this guide, I am gonna tell you about WiFi Not Working On Samsung Galaxy S5 (Solved). So read this article, step by step so you may understand it in a better way.
Guide: WiFi Not Working On Samsung Galaxy S5 (Solved)
Some have reported that the wifi is not working on Samsung Galaxy S5. Some of the issues noted on the Galaxy S5 include slow Wi-Fi / weak Wi-Fi connection, Wi-Fi automatically switches to data, and the ability to forget a Wi-Fi connection on the Galaxy S5 is an issue. Below we will discuss some of the solutions that you can use to fix WiFi not working on Samsung Galaxy S5.
Make sure Wi-Fi is turned off on Galaxy S5
It’s common that your Galaxy S5 is still connected to a weak Wi-Fi signal and you need to check if Wi-Fi is turned off or turned off. The following will take you to the Galaxy S5’s Wi-Fi settings:
- Turn on the Galaxy S5.
- Select on Menu.
- Select settings.
- Select connections.
- Select Wi-Fi.
- Touch the ON / OFF slider next to Wi-Fi to turn Wi-Fi OFF.
Galaxy S5 randomly switches from Wi-Fi to data
The way Galaxy S5 switches WiFi connection from WiFi to data is based on the WLAN to mobile data connection option activated in Samsung Galaxy S5 Android settings. The name of this setting is called ‘Smart Network Switch’ and it is designed on Samsung Galaxy S5 to automatically switch between Wi-Fi and mobile networks, such as LTE up always a stable network connection. The good news is that this Wi-Fi setting can be adjusted to fix the Galaxy S5 Wi-Fi problem.
How to forget a saved WiFi network:
To delete a saved Wi-Fi network on the Galaxy S5, go to the settings menu and find the Wi-Fi section. Browse to the network you want to delete and delete from your Galaxy S5. Once you find the WiFi connection, long press it and select ‘Forget’. (There is also a “change” option, which is usually a nice way to change the Wi-Fi password stored on your device.)
- Turn on the Galaxy S5.
- Swipe down on the screen to open up the notification panel and select Settings.
- Scroll to the Network connections section and tap Wi-Fi.
- If Wi-Fi is off, select the ON / OFF switch to turn it on.
- Select the required Wi-Fi network profile you want to forget and select Forget
- The selected Wi-Fi network profile has been forgotten.
Turn off the smart network switch on Samsung Galaxy S5 and fix the Wi-Fi problem:
- Turn on your Galaxy S5 smartphone
- Turn it on mobile data connection of the Samsung Galaxy S5.
- After the mobile data connection is enabled, go to Menu -> Settings -> Wireless.
- At the beginning of the page you will see the option “Smart Network Switch”.
- Disable this option to get a not-so-stable wireless connection from your Samsung Galaxy S5 with the router still upright.
- Now your Samsung Galaxy S5 no longer automatically switches between Wi-Fi and the mobile Internet.
Fix slow wifi on Galaxy S5
Another problem is the slow WiFi speed on Galaxy S5 when you use apps like Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Whatsapp and many of the icons and images look gray, which also don’t come up altogether, or takes forever to load. But if the Wi-Fi signal is strong and the Wi-Fi is still slow then this can be a frustrating problem and we can help you fix it. Below are some quick suggestions for this how to Fix Galaxy S5 WiFi problem.
How to fix slow wifi on Galaxy S5:
- Turn off the Samsung Galaxy S5
- Keep the power off, volume up and the home button everything at the same time
- After a few seconds, the Galaxy S5 will vibrate once and enter recovery mode
- Look for the entry called “wipe cache partition” and run it
- After a few minutes, the process will be complete and you can restart the Galaxy S5 using “reboot system now”
Get technical support
For those who have made every effort to fix the slow internet connection on the Galaxy S5, it is recommended that you bring the smartphone back to the store or to a store where it can be physically checked for damage. If a technician proves a defect, a replacement unit can be supplied or repaired for you.back to menu ↑
WiFi Not Working On Samsung Galaxy S5 (Solved): benefits
- The WiFi Not Working On Samsung Galaxy S5 (Solved) tutorial is free .
- This guide already helps so many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the WiFi Not Working On Samsung Galaxy S5 (Solved) guide is free.
Tutorial summary of WiFi Not Working On Samsung Galaxy S5 (Solved)
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
back to menu ↑
I hope you like the guide WiFi Not Working On Samsung Galaxy S5 (Solved). In case if you have any query regards this article you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends.
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the WiFi Not Working On Samsung Galaxy S5 (Solved), then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “WiFi Not Working On Samsung Galaxy S5 (Solved)”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add more methods to the guide WiFi Not Working On Samsung Galaxy S5 (Solved), then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following us on Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.