- Become personal: Increase in financing of software-driven tasters
- The graduates at these universities raised the most VC last year
Many people are always paid to sit in the office and do the work repeatedly. However, in recent years, employers have been making efforts to find ways to entrust this work to machines.
Venture capital and growth investors are doing a lot to accelerate the growth of these robot workers. So far this year we have invested hundreds of millions of dollars for robot automation process technology developers. This is a term used to describe the software used to perform a series of tasks previously performed by humans.
Process automation financing activities last week accelerated with a $ 225 million series C tour to one of the leaders of UiPath headquartered in New York. Sequoia Capital and Alphabet Capital G raised funds, the total amount of funds raised by a 13-year-old company reached over $ 400 million and the latest valuation was $ 3.0 billion.
Crunch base Analyzing the news on the funding of emerging companies and growing companies involved in robotic process automation, we have invested over $ 600 million in at least seven important transactions and found that the space is busy this year .
Below we will introduce some of the largest space towers in 2018.1
UiPath, It has a magnificent vision and an impressive growth rate. Its general purpose, introduced to new employees, is "to release human labor from boring and repetitive work".
And the employer willingly willing to pay employees to release their employees. UiPath said that for the past 21 months the growth rate of enterprise software companies increased from $ 1 million to $ 100 million with an astounding annual revenue.
Another large unicorn, automation Anywhere, which is a process automation space is also a rapid expansion mode. L; # 39; Business …
Hope you like the news:
Bot replacing office workers drives great ratings -
#Stay Tuned For More Updates :)Related Articles
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Unpacked Event Scheduled For February 20th
- Apple’s Software Ecosystem Making More Money Than Most of Its Products
- Google Fired 48 Employees For Sexual Harassment
- Google Has Good News For Android Users
- Samsung’s First Smartphone With Four Rear Cameras Listed On Official India Website
- Trump’s Personal iPhone Would Be A National Security Risk