How to Install Ping IPTV on FireStick / Android TV Box Tutorial and Steps
So here we discuss the How to Install Ping IPTV on FireStick / Android TV Box, and after a lot of requests from our users here is a guide about How to Install Ping IPTV on FireStick / Android TV Box.
In this guide, I’ll show you how to install ping IPTV on FireStick, Android TV Boxes, Smart Android TVs, Android Mobiles, and iOS devices. I’ll show you too how to access ping IPTV through a browser on Windows and Mac computers.
Click here to read our Disclaimer before proceeding.
Ping IPTV is an IPTV service provider with more than 800 channels in popular categories including Sports, Movies, News, Entertainment, TV Shows. For $24 a month you use Ping IPTV to stream your favorite channels on up up to 5 devices at once.
You can stream live TV channels from the US, UK, Canada and many international locations. Most channels are available in Full HD resolution (1080p). However, some channels are limited to 720p resolution.
Ping IPTV does not come with an app or client of its own. It can be used with the Lenox MP media player. Lenox MP is sideloaded or manually installed on Amazon FireStick. On other Android devices, you can officially get it out of the Google Play Store. If you have an iPhone or other iOS device, you can download Lenox MP from the official Apple App Store.
Attention FireStick Users: Read before you go any further
Governments and ISPs around the world monitor the online activities of their users. If you stream copyrighted content on your Fire TV Stick, you could be in serious trouble. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. I highly recommend you get a good FireStick VPN and hide your identity so your movie viewing experience doesn’t take a bad turn.
I use ExpressVPN that’s the fastest and most secure VPN in the industry. It is very easy to install on any device, including Amazon Fire TV Stick. It also comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you don’t like their service, you always ask for a refund. ExpressVPN also has a special deal where you get 3 months free and save 49% on annual plan.
Here are the reasons why you should always use a VPN.
Read: How to install and use a VPN on Firestick
How to Character up for Ping IPTV services
To use Ping IPTV on FireStick or any other compatible device, you must subscribe to the services. The subscription process is simple. Still let me. guide you go through it with screenshots.
On your computer or mobile, visit the following link: https://store.easterniptv.com/
Here are the subscription options. You choose one of the following subscriptions:
- 24-hour access: This is a free trial for full access for 24 hours. It doesn’t require your credit card information. You go for the test to test the app before you buy the subscription. Although Ping IPTV claim it’s a 24-hour trial period, I’ve noticed that it usually expires within a few hours
- 1 month access: This is the month-to-month subscription that $24 per month. This plan up up to 5 simultaneous connections.
- 3-month access: This subscription offers the same services as the 1-month plan for 3 months. You are allowed up up to 5 simultaneous connections. This plan costs $59 and will save you $13. However, I always recommend choosing the month-to-month subscription with third-party IPTV services. There is no guarantee that they will remain in operation for a long time
Choose your subscription and click BUY NOW
Note: DON’T buy more than one subscription. Payment will be deducted, but the subscription will not be credited to your account.
Enter your personal information in the Payment Address section along with your name, email address, phone number, address and password
Note: If you already have an account, click the Repeat Customer tab and sign in with your online account information
As you can see, you need to create a password on this online account access page. This password is ONLY for your online account. It is NOT used with the Ping IPTV app for streaming
Check the following options before you click Following:
- I have the usearden read and agree
Follow the instructions on the following pages to complete the transaction and up for Ping IPTV service.back to menu ↑
How to Install Ping IPTV on FireStick
We’re going to install Lenox MP. This media player is available through the official channels on Android Mobiles & TV boxes and iOS devices. On your Amazon FireStick, this app needs to be charged.
Follow the steps below:
1- Power on your FireStick device
When the home screen loaded, navigate to the top menu bar, and select the option Settings
2- Now, go ahead and navigate to the right and click on My Fire TV
3- The next set of options is shown on the next screen
Click Developer options
4- Here you need to check if the option Apps from unknown sources is on or off
If it’s currently off, click this option to enable it
5. The following alert message appears. Don’t worry about that. Lenox MP is a safe application
6- You can now come back to the FireStick home screen and navigate again to the menu bar at the top
Mark the Search option in the upper-left corner (the one with the lens icon)
7- We’re going to look now up for the Downloader app and install it on FireStick
This app will be used to side-load the Lenox media player
Click on the Downloader app in the search results below and follow the instructions on the following screens to download and install this app
For detailed information, read How to sideload apps on FireStick with Downloader
8- Now you need to open the Downloader app on FireStick
A few clues will appear when you run this app for the first time
You will home screen of this app after you have rejected all directions
Keep the Home Tab selected from the left menu
In the right part of this screen, click the text box where it is located http://
9- Click on the Clear button on this on-screen keyboard, and then type the following URL: https://tiny.cc/pingtvapp
Note: You also use the partial URL tiny.cc/pingtvapp
10- The Lenox MP APK file has now been downloaded to your device
Give it a minute
11- When the file download is complete, the downloader app activates the next prompt
12- Lenox MP app is now installed
It only takes a few seconds
13- The installed notification of the app on your screen confirms that the app is installed
To get started right away, click OPEN
However, it is advisable to Done. Returns to the Downloader app and remove the Lenox MOT file from storage. This file is no longer needed because the app is already installed
14- Now, just click Remove on this prompt
15- Click Remove again on the next prompt
You successfully installed Lenox MP for Ping TV on Amazon FireStick.
Your FireStick/Fire TV is now ready to stream your favorite content. However, before you start, I want to warn you that everything you stream online is visible to your ISP and government. This means, streaming free movies, TV shows, sports can get you into legal trouble.
Fortunately, there is a foolproof way to keep all your streaming activities hidden from your ISP and the government. All you need is a good VPN for Fire Stick. A VPN will mask your original IP, which and will help you bypass online surveillance, ISP throttling, and content geo-restrictions.
I personally use and recommend ExpressVPN, that’s the fastest and most secure VPN. It is compatible with all kinds of streaming apps and is very easy to install on Fire TV/Stick.
We do not encourage the violation of copyright laws. But, what if you end up up inadvertently streaming content from an illegal source? It is not always easy to see the difference between a legit and illegal source.
So, before you start streaming on your Fire Stick/Fire TV, let’s watch how to use ExpressVPN to keep your streaming activities hidden from prying eyes.
Step 1: Subscribe to ExpressVPN Here. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. This means that you use it freely for the first 30 days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you ask for the full refund.
Step 2: Power ON your Fire TV/Stick and go to the “Search” option on the left. Now type “Expressvpn” (without quotes) in the search bar, and select ExpressVPN when it appears up in search results
Step 3: Click “Download” to install the ExpressVPN app for Fire TV/Stick.
Step 4: Open the app and enter your login credentials that you created while buying the ExpressVPN subscription. Click “Sign in”
Step 5: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That’s all. Your connection is now secured with the fastest and best VPN for FireStick.
You also read more detailed information about using ExpressVPN with Fire TV/Stick.back to menu ↑
How to Use Ping IPTV on FireStick
In this section, I’ll go straight to the part where we open the app.
If you want to know how to access to the installed apps on FireStick, we refer you first to the following section
To use Ping TV on FireStick, you need the Lenox MP app we just installed.
When you open the Lenox MP app for the first time, you’ll be asked to choose the language. English is the only option at the moment
The following screens prompt you to enter service ID, username, and password. You will find this information in the email sent to you by Ping IPTV after you have successfully purchased the subscription. You also sign in to your Ping TV account and view the details on https://store.pingiptv.com/index.php?route=account/login
Enter the Service ID when asked and click Following
Type the Username and click Following
Type your streaming Password and click Following
Note: Use the app or service password you received in your email. Use the online account password you created during the registration process
Ping IPTV channels are now loading up within the Lenox media player. It’ll take a few seconds.
There will be a menu bar on top from which you can see the channel categories including all channels, favorites, USA, Sports, etc.
There’s another menu bar at the bottom, with options like Search, HomeTv Guide, Television, Channels, etc. This menu bar can also have the Movies and Series categories. However, that only works if your subscription contains VOD.
Click the Tv Guide option in the bottom menu to access the EPG or TV schedule.
There are not many options in the settings. Since Lenox itself is a media player, it does not support external media players such as MX Player.
Discover Ping TV on FireStick and if you have any questions, let us know via the comments below.back to menu ↑
How to access to Ping IPTV App on FireStick
In this rubriei’ll show you how to access to Ping TV or other installed apps on FireStick. If you already know how to do that, you skip this part.
Here are the different ways to access apps:
– From the home screen of your FireStick device, navigate to Settings > Applications > Manage Installed Applications > LenoxMP (or any other app you want to open) > Start Application
– Long pressure on the Home button on your Fire TV remote (for at least 5 seconds). A pop-up window appears on the screen. Click Apps Icon
– This is the best and fastest way to access your installed apps. Go to the FireStick home Screen. Press down the navigation button and highlight the section Your apps and channels (it’s the second row from the top).
Go as far as you can to the left and click View all (or go all the way to the right and click View All)
Note: If the View All option doesn’t appear, it means you have fewer than 20 installed apps. You can find the Lenox MP in the row Your apps and channels directly on the home screen itself.
You now scroll down to the bottom of this list of apps and click on LenoxMP LenoxMP Icon
If you plan to use Ping TV regularly on FireStick, it would be a good idea to use the Lenox app home Screen. Press the 3-line menu key on the FireStick remote. Click Move on this pop-up window that appears in the lower-right corner. You move the app now and put it in the first row at the top
back to menu ↑
How to Install Ping IPTV APK on Android TV Box and Smart Android TV
Ping TV must be loaded sideways on FireStick. However, on your Android TV Box, you can get it directly from the Google Play Store.
As you would have imagined by now that Ping IPTV works through the Lenox MP app. Lenox MP is available in the Play Store. Here are steps to get Ping IPTV on Android TV devices:
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android TV device
- Viewingup For Lenox MP and install this app
- Open Lenox MP
- Sign in with your service ID, username, and password
You can find the login credentials in your email and your Online Ping TV account.
The Ping TV interface via Lenox MP app on Android TV devices is the same as that of FireStick. See the section How to Use Ping IPTV on FireStick for more information.back to menu ↑
How to Install Ping IPTV APK on Android Mobiles & tablets
Like Android TV devices you install and use Ping IPTV on Android Mobiles & Tablets via Lenox MP.
Get your Lenox MP out of the Google Play Store. Follow the steps below:
- Access the Play Store on your handheld device
- Find and install the Lenox MP app
- Open the Lenox MP app
- Sign in with Ping IPTV credentials, including Service ID, Username, and Password
- Start streaming
How to Install Ping IPTV on iOS (iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch)
Ping IPTV for iOS is also available through the Lenox MP app.
Officially download your Lenox MP from the Apple App Store. Here are the steps:
- Access the App Store on your iOS device
- Search for And install Lenox MP
- Run Lenox MP from the device home Screen
- Sign in with your Ping IPTV credentials (service ID, username, and password)
How to Use Ping IPTV on Windows and Mac
Ping IPTV does not currently offer a client for Windows and Mac computers. However, it supports web streaming. This means that you can use any popular web browser (such as Chrome or Firefox) to stream Ping IPTV channels on your computer.
Follow the following steps:
- Access the following URL in a web browser: http://app.pingiptv.com/
- Choose the language you want
- Sign in with your username and password
- Start streaming
How to Reset/view your Ping IPTV passwords
There are two passwords for your Ping IPTV service:
- Online account password: You create this password at the time of registration. You use your registered email address and this password to log in and manage your online account. Remember that this password is NOT used to log into the app for streaming purposes
- App or service password: This is the password you use to log into the Ping IPTV service and to start streaming. You use this password to log in to apps (Lenox MP) and weblogination (browser access on computers)
Reset your online account password
Here are the steps to reset your online account password:
- Go to the online account login page in a web browser: https://store.pingiptv.com/index.php?route=account/login
- Click Forgotten password link in the Recurring Customer section or sidebar menu
- Enter the registered email address (which you may have during the signup)
- Click Continue
- You will now receive a password reset email from Ping IPTV. Click the password reset link in the email
- Enter the new password
View your Ping IPTV service/app password
You need this password for streaming. This password cannot be changed. However, you can check it out.
This password will be sent to your registered email address after you purchase the subscription. The email with this password also includes your service ID and username.
If, for any reason, you have not lost access to your email or the login credentials email, follow the following steps to display this password in your online account:
- On a computer or mobile, go to the following link: https://store.pingiptv.com/index.php?route=account/login
- In the Recurring Customer section, enter your registered email address and online account password and sign in to your online account
- On the first page itself you can find your subscription details under the heading TV Subscriber Information (IMS)
Features ping IPTV Service
Here are some of the top features of Ping IPTV:
- Gives you access to over 800 live TV channels
- View channels from the US, UK and various international locations
- Features the most sought after and popular cable TV channels
- Offers Full HD streaming from most channels
- Available on a wide range of devices through the Lenox MP app
- up up to 5 simultaneous connections
- Has a free 24-hour trial that doesn’t require credit card details
There are some drawbacks to the Ping IPTV and I’d like to draw your focus to it. Here’s a quick look:
- A little expensive for $24 a month
- It doesn’t have a native app. Works only with Lenox MP
- External media players such as MX Player are not supported
- The free 24-hour trial sometimes doesn’t work. In that case, buying the paid subscription is the only option
Ping IPTV is a decent option to watch your favorite Live TV channels on FireStick and a host of other devices. It works through Lenox Media Player, which is available on Android and iOS platforms. Playback is in HD quality and often smooth. However, some channels can sometimes buffer.
All in all, Ping IPTV for FireStick is a good choice if you are looking for a hassle-free IPTV service. The $24 per month price tag looks a bit expensive. However, it offers up up to 5 connections and if you are looking to share it with friends and family, the price equates to less than $5 per connection.
How to Jailbreak a Fire TV StickHow to install Nitro TV IPTVHow to install sportz TV IPTVHow to install Streams install for Us IPTVHow to install Sapphire Secure IPTV
Click here to get Secret Cord-Cutting Tricks directly to your inbox.
Legal disclaimer – Compsmag.com does not check the legality or security of add-ons, apps or services mentioned on this site. We also do not promote, host or link to copyrighted streams. We recommend piracy and strictly advise our readers to avoid it at all costs. Any mention of free streaming on our site is purely for copyright-free content that is available in the public domain. Read our full disclaimer.
Disclosure – Compsmag.com is supported by readers blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we can earn commission.back to menu ↑
Specifications Need How to Install Ping IPTV on FireStick / Android TV Box
|Internet:||Good Speed Internet|
|Ram:||4 GB and above.|
|Supported Devices||Firestick, Tv Windows, Linux, and Android|
How to Install Ping IPTV on FireStick / Android TV Box Guide is free?
This guide is a free model
Free Trial: May be included, please check on the official site, we mentioned above.
The How to Install Ping IPTV on FireStick / Android TV Box tutorial price is Free or Freemium. This means you can truly enjoy the How to Install Ping IPTV on FireStick / Android TV Box guide.
The How to Install Ping IPTV on FireStick / Android TV Box guide gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and How to Install Ping IPTV on FireStick / Android TV Box allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly guide to use maybe you will love it and How to Install Ping IPTV on FireStick / Android TV Box tutorial can be used on Linux, Windows or android devices.back to menu ↑
How to Install Ping IPTV on FireStick / Android TV Box Advantage and Disadvantage
- The How to Install Ping IPTV on FireStick / Android TV Box Guide is free.
- All steps are easy to use.
back to menu ↑
Benefits of using How to Install Ping IPTV on FireStick / Android TV Box
- The How to Install Ping IPTV on FireStick / Android TV Box tutorial is free .
- Helps many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The How to Install Ping IPTV on FireStick / Android TV Box supported by windows and Android.
- The price of the How to Install Ping IPTV on FireStick / Android TV Box guide is free.
Feedbacks about How to Install Ping IPTV on FireStick / Android TV Box
How to Install Ping IPTV on FireStick / Android TV Box
What is this all about and how these steps help you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Operating system?
For Developer: This is a user-based portal so somehow mistakes happen. If you are the original developer of any software using in this guide about How to Install Ping IPTV on FireStick / Android TV Box and want to change anything about any software then please contact us. We surely help you within 48 hours.