Description of MyMerrill Review
Merrill Lynch Wealth Management clients can access and manage investment accounts where and when it is most convenient.
Stay in touch with your advisor
• Send messages and documents securely
• Inquire and display appointments
Transfer money and pay bills
• Transfer funds between your linked Merrill Lynch investment and Bank of America, N.A. bank accounts.
• make transfers to and from accounts with other financial institutions
• Request transfers and pays for eBills
• Take photos of checks to remove them¹
• View pending failed or completed check submissions
• Contribution directly to a retirement account
Access to market research
• Read the US, global market and security news and research reports
• See Market Movers, Charts and News
• Stock Story: A new way to research – to learn the story of a title about its security profile
Manage your Merrill Lynch investment accounts
• View balances, stocks, order status, and pending and historical transactions
• Trading stocks, ETFs, mutual funds and options
• View your brokerage accounts or linked external accounts that you hold outside of Merrill Lynch
• Quick access to instructions and documents
• Stay on top of customizable notifications on your account
• Set up Touch ID® / Face ID® to securely log in to the app instead of using your Password²
• Visit our privacy and security page online to learn more about the features we offer to protect your accounts
Manage your Bank of America, N.A debit and credit card accounts
Track your expenses with spending and budgeting provided by Bank of America, N.A.
• Activities on your Bank of America, N.A. Show credit card and bank accounts
• Activate or replace credit/debit cards
• Send and receive money with cell®³
If you come across an error or have a feature request, we’ll help you one to one. Please contact us directly at 800.MERRILL (637.7455).
¹ Deposits are subject to review and are not available for immediate withdrawal. Other restrictions apply.
² Certain devices can be registered to Touch ID® / Face ID®
³ Requires registration in the service and must be made by a Bank of America Consumer Checking or Savings Account. Recipients have 14 days to register to receive money or the transfer will be canceled. Dollar and frequency limits apply.
Depending on your mobile device, your mobile service provider may charge you for access fees. For details about specific charges and fees, contact your wireless service provider.
For more information about Merrill Lynch privacy and security, visit ml.com/privacy.
Investing in securities entails risks, and there is always the risk that you will lose money if you invest in securities.
Merrill Lynch Wealth Management is the marketing name for a business provided by Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated (MLPF & S). MLPF & S is a registered broker-dealer, member of SIPC and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bank of America Corporation.
Banking products are provided by Bank of America, N.A., and affiliated banks, FDIC members and wholly owned subsidiaries of Bank of America Corporation.
• Is FDIC uninsured?
• are not bank guarantee
• May lose value
The cell and cell trademarks are 100% owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are under license.
iPhone, Touch ID and Apple Watch have registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
‘I hope you like the Review of MyMerrill for iPhone. Stay tuned for more updates’