Description of You Doodle – draw on photos Review
Du Doodle has dozens of tools! You can tag a photo, meme or any other project that you can imagine. You Doodle does it all. Draw photos, add text, insert shapes, work with layers, mix two photos, place stamps, stickers, collage and collage scrapbook, and many other tools available in You Doodle. You can even create custom stamps and stickers directly in the app.
Photography has never been so easy. You Doodle works in iMessage and the Photos app and supports Apple pen, along with Adonit and Pogo Connect pen. Feeding and pasting images from other apps is a breeze. With no other app, you can draw on a photo as easily as Doodle.
You Doodle is a fully equipped art studio and here are some of the features:
– iOS10 +: use Doodle in iMessage to add stickers, GIFs, APNGs, draw photos, use the camera and much more! Save GIFs from Safari in the You Doodle iMessage app.
– Many drawing tools: brush, air brush, shape and 3D brush, calligraphy pen, eraser, color picker, flood fill (super fast with real-time preview), spraying, chalk, recolor (with tolerance), blur, smear, clone stamp, scissors
– Apple pen holder on the iPad Pro
– Backup and restore settings, documents, stickers, colors, etc. between devices!
– Record your drawing as a video for playback
– Create slideshows and import photos, videos and GIFs. Export to Video or GIF. Add music that has been downloaded to your device. Add a custom watermark with the Pro version.
– Share to PDF, Instagram, Flickr, Facebook, Sketchbook, Twitter, Tumblr, Dropbox, Weibo, Email, Text Message, Camera Roll, Printer or Copy to Clipboard.
– Split view on supported devices
– Forced contact on supported devices
– Import fonts from Safari or other supported apps (zip, ttf, otf)
– Draw quickly and add text with the new Photo Editor extension
– Save in your sketchbook from other supported apps
– Supports up to 16 megapixel camera images (4096 x 4096), depending on the device
– Gradient tool
– Turn your art into a T-shirt!
– Many blending modes for brush and fill tool
– Add text to your photos with tons of colors, fonts, outlines, glow, 3D, circle, gloss, scaling and rotation
– 3D rotation (X, Y, Z) for text and images with perspective (only on iOS 7+)
– Pixel perfect rotation and placement of text and photos
– Draw in real time with the You-Doodle users nearby (iOS 7+ only), everyone must have the same You Doodle version
– Add multiple images at the same time to create a collage
– Draw over the first page of your PDF and Office documents from Dropbox
– Use the Blender tool to blend foreground and background in an interesting and fun way
– Lots of cool stamps with offline support once they've been downloaded
– Post your entire photo on Instagram (with square cropping) and other social networks
– Hundreds of picture frames and collages
– Over 30 amazing filters and effects
– Add shapes like arrows to highlight interesting parts in your photos
– Your own personal sketchbook to save your drawings on your device
– Rotate, rotate, crop and filter your photos
– Glow effect for drawing tools
– Legend builder for maps and other diagrams
– Simple spreadsheet / spreadsheet creator
– Mask the background in the foreground and filter the background for some really cool effects
– Add custom fonts from your Dropbox folder
– Adonit Touch and Pogo combine the stylus integration
Try Doodle today, I know you will love it! I'm just a guy doing everything and I hear feedback. Please let me know what I can do to improve your You Doodle experience.
– Jeff Johnson
Follow Instagram: @you_doodle – https://instagram.com/you_doodle)
Follow Twitter @YouDoodleApp
Like on Facebook – https://facebook.com/youdoodle
Support e-mail – email@example.com
‘I hope you like the Review of You Doodle – draw on photos for iPhone. Stay tuned for more updates’