Description of Call Recorder for iPhone ● Review
A brand new CALL RECORDER for iPhone that works in almost every country: USA, Russia, Turkey, Vietnam, France, Canada …
* Record incoming and outgoing calls.
* Write down international and local phone calls.
* Please follow the recording instructions in the pre-start setting.
* Manage your recording in the folder.
* Share the recording in Dropbox, Slack …
* Cloud Backup your recording up to 7 days.
* Many access numbers to choose from and are added monthly.
* Full support new iOS 11, iPhone 8.8 Plus & iPhone X.
– 1 week unlimited shots with 3-day test is $ 8.99
– 1 month unlimited footage l is $ 11.99
– 1 year unlimited shooting is $ 71.99, save up to 70%
– The price may vary by country.
• The payment will be charged to the iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
• The subscription is renewed automatically, unless the automatic renewal is deactivated at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
• The account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current renewal period and the cost of the renewal will be indicated
• Subscriptions can be managed by the user and automatic renewal can be disabled by switching to the user's account settings after purchase
• An unused portion of a free trial period, if any, expires if the user buys a subscription to that publication where possible
– The app needs the conference feature of your mobile service provider to record calls. If the Merge calls button disappears, contact your wireless service provider to see if they support a telephone conference call.
– The app will start recording a conversation after playing a beep.
For questions / support, please contact us by email at email@example.com or visit our support website at https://www.lbmobile.co/contact-us
‘Hope you like the Review of Call Recorder for iPhone ● for iPhone. Stay tuned for more updates’