Windows 10 now available for Buy or upgrade from windows 7, 8.1. Starting from July 29th everyone will be able to purchase windows 10 or you can upgrade If you have Licence windows of 7 or 8.1. For people who already have a legal copy of Windows 8, they can upgrade to windows 8.1 first for free from the Windows app store to UPGRADE into Windows 10. Read this Article How to register your free windows 10. According to Microsoft the offer valid up to July 29, 2016.
In this article, you learn that how to Create a Bootable Windows 10 USB Flash Drive for a clean install of Windows 10. For Upgrade Your Windows 7, 8.1 Version into Windows 10, If you already have a legal copy of windows 8.1, 8 or 7 then you can skip the wait and get your hands on the windows 10 version of Microsoft. once you download the Windows 10 ISO, you can use your windows 10 serial key to activate windows 10 and use it before someone else use it. Currently, the versions of Windows 10 are only available for those who running
- For PCs running Genuine Windows 7/8 – These machines fit for a free upgrade to Windows 10 through Windows Update. (You can additionally do a media-based upgrade via Microsoft Software Download site.)
And Not Available for those who running
- For PCs not running Genuine Windows 7/8/10 – you can purchase Windows 10 at your local retailer or at online retailers like Microsoft Store.com.
Before you begin for download official Windows 10 ISO then remember few things.
- Make sure you have:
- An internet connection (internet service provider fees may apply).
- Sufficient data storage space available on your computer, USB or external drive for the download.
- A blank USB or DVD (and DVD burner) with at least 4 GB of space if you want to create media. We suggest using a blank USB or blank DVD since any content on it will be deleted.
- Read the System Requirements.
- If you will be installing the operating system for the first time, you will need your Windows product key (xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx). For further information about the product keys and when they are required, then visit the Microsoft FAQ page.
In this post, I am using the media creation tool to download Windows. Because this tool provides you the best download experience if you running Windows 7, 8.1 or 10.
Note: If you’re on an Enterprise edition Of Any Version of Windows then the media creation tool won’t work for an upgrade. Please see the Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center if you want more information.
Step to Download Windows 10 ISO File
- Step 1: Download Media Creation Tool for download Windows 10 ISO to clean install and run it.
- Step 2: In this step select the option Create installation media for another PC for Download Windows 10 ISO. And click next then pop-Up open where you have to save your Windows ISO file.
- Step 3: Now select your language, Edition and Architecture for download windows 10 ISO and proceed to Next Step.
- Step 4: Choose the option ISO file and proceed to Next Step.
- Step 5: Downloading takes sometimes for download Window 10 ISO depend on your Internet Connection. Till that have some Coffee! ?
- Step 5: Done!
So, After downloading windows 10 ISO just make it bootable with few step more. For that, you can follow this guide to create a Bootable USB flash drive to install Windows 10 on your PC. Also, these instructions will work with any version of windows 10 (Like Windows 10 pro).
Also Read: How to boot windows 10 in safe mode
Instructions to create a bootable Windows 10 USB Flash drive
- Step 1: Download and run PowerISO.
- Step 2: From the device drop down menu select the options tools /Create Bootable USB Drive.
- Step 3: Now the bootable USB drive wizard open. In the Wizard select the Windows 10 ISO Source Image File. Then Select the Destination USB Drive (Which have 4GB Or 4GB+ Space). In the setting options, Writing Method Is USB – HDD.
- Step 4: Click Start to proceed it will take few minutes. After complete the process, the pop-up will open with successful notification.
- Step 5. Done!
Also Read: Top 5 browser for windows 10
You can also watch this Video For Creating Bootable Windows 10 ISO.
Once your bootable windows 10 USB pen drive is created, you can then process further with installing windows 10 on your PC. If you still have a problem in this article which is about creating a Bootable Windows 10 USB Flash Drive then you can ask us free inquiry Windows 10 related to this Post, through a comment section with In 48 hours we Provide you best solution for you.