Delfast Ebike is an electric bicycle that has more autonomy than the Tesla Model 3. This e-bike can go 236 miles (380 km) on a single charge of the batteries. Delfast is available in three versions: Prime, Top, and Lite. Prime is the most autonomous version, Top with the fastest speed (80 Km/h) and the cheapest Lite. Delfast Prime features USB gadget ports, LED stops and dedicated application. Prices start at 2,500 euros, and the bike can be pre-ordered soon on Kickstarter.
- Looks like OnePlus 6 will be the most expensive phone in the business – BGR
- Apple has serious problems to escape Samsung – BGR
- DOJ probing AT & T, Verizon for collusion to thwart eSIM and you switching
- The dark mode of the system that everyone wants on the iPhone finally arrives … on Mac – BGR
- AT & T launches a $ 15 monthly TV streaming service, but there is a big catch – BGR
- The greatest resistance to robotic process automation comes from IT departments