Denon AVR-X3300W Review: Circle yourself among immersive 3D quality music: the Denon AVR-X3300W A/V receiver highlights Dolby Atmos decoding for the ultimate home theater familiarity with the new blockbuster film soundtracks. And including a future firmware update, the AVR-X3300W instruct further decode DTS:X surround soundtracks, each Dolby Atmos and DTS:X that includes object-based surround sound with the power to drive overhead or the upward-firing speakers to a deliver an ultimate immersive 3D audio experience.
• Built-in WiFi, built-in Bluetooth: Improved network stability particularly in WiFi-crowded houses.
• 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through: Latest HDMI standard for future-proof compatibility.
• 8 HDMI inputs support: Plenty of inputs for your digital equipment; set to serve a TV and projector in resemblance.
• Advanced Video Processing: complete HD and also Ultra HD video quality from current DVDs or analogue sources.
• Dolby Atmos: Blockbusting 3D sound with results from overhead.
• AirPlay, Spotify Connect, Bluetooth, Internet Radio, Network Audio Streaming: Access to virtually limitless online music sources.
• Dynamic Volume, Dynamic EQ, Audyssey MultEQ XT32, and SUB EQ HT: Delivering excellent equalization to your particular person room together with subwoofer EQ.
• Superior Multi-Room options; 7.2ch Pre-out; RS232 Management: Audio and video in a number of rooms; prepared for third systems.
• Colour-coded speaker terminals, Denon 2016 AVR Remote App, Setup Assistant, Hassle-free installation, fixings, and processing.
• Intelligent ECO mode with off/on/auto setting: Energy-conscious without compromising on performance.
The highly effective amplifier section features discrete excessive current output devices upon full channels, including all amp channels, are configured in identically. Rated at the 105 watts (8 ohms, 0.08%THD, 20Hz~20kHz); Also AVR-X3300W has the flexibility to drive even demanding loudspeakers, right down to 4-ohm impedance, toward every channel. Including the AVR-X3300W’s multi-room capability, users can take pleasure in two completely different sources in completely different rooms at the similar time for added enjoyment.
Denon AVR-X3300W certified through some Imaging Science Foundation for video quality and geared up with the complete suite of ISFccc advanced video calibration controls. A more intensive array of inputs, management options, and a second zone pre-out together with an RS-232 port provides the AVR-X3300W the flexibility of a versatile AV management center.
- As much as 105W per Channel at 8 Ohms
- Audyssey Multipoint Sound Optimization
- 4K Extremely HD Upscaling and Move-By way of
- HDMI with 3D and Audio Return Channel
- 8 x HDMI-In / 2 x HDMI-Out
- Constructed-In Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Apple AirPlay Connectivity
- Discrete Amp Design
- GUI On-Display screen Show
The Denon AVR-X3300 can be obtainable in the market and with superb features like DTS:X, Dolby Atmos, 4K Extremely video and upscaling, a 7.2ch pre-out part, an RS232 port and versatile amp project options for multi-zone listening and home automation all for a price level simply under $1000. The introduction of this model actually rounds out their new X-Series properly moreover its great to view consumers having such versatility in these models at all the best price points. About the only significant weakness, we find in this design is in its overhead speaker capability which is limited to just one pair of speakers. However, that is pretty typical at this price point as you possibly can see with the new Yamaha AVENTAGE A-860 model, one primary opponent to the AVR-X3300W receiver. In this case, we’d highly suggest selecting a bipolar type height channel to give a large coverage area same we heard in the RBH SV Series demo at CEDIA last year.
We hope you like the article ‘Denon AVR-X3300W Review.’ Stay tuned for more updates.