How much love is Berlin, one of the best international technical communities? Disrupt Berlin 2018, which will be held on 29th and 30th November, will be the third global technical meeting in this exciting and exciting European city.
We are not relying on this year's event. I would like to point out the circumstances that improved access to this year's event and saved it. We can not wait to see you more than two months, so please purchase a ticket now.
First, in order to make participants more affordable, we introduced a new multilayered pricing structure to save up to 40% more than last year. This structure also helps to meet the interests of various Disrupt participants.
- Pass Innovator: € 845 + VAT (Includes all stages of Disrupt and access to exhibition hall Startup Alley).
- Founder Pass: EUR 595 (including access to CrunchMatch and all stages of confusion and startup ally).
- Investor's path: € 995 + VAT (including access to CrunchMatch, Investor Lounge, Investor Event, All Stages of Disrupt, Startup Alley Exhibition Hall).
- Path insider: Ask the price for insider @ .com (including the first sample of the startup battlefield contest, access to the president's green room, invitation to the exclusive dinner of the speaker and editor).
- Startup Ally Exhibition Package: 895 euro + VAT (Access to Startup Alley exhibition table, CrunchMatch, all stages Disrupt, exhibition hall Startup Alley, 3 pass founder (if booked before October 25).
Each ticket owner enjoys exceptional programming on all three stages.
Confusing the main stage: Please listen to interviews with the big names of technology fields, investors, innovators. They discuss current technology and emerging trends, provide insight into what they have learned, and share insights about what they need to succeed.
Q: one step: Participants taught me that they will be able to deepen the main stage topics. we…
Hope you like the news:
Disruption of Berlin 2018 price drop and increased access -
#Stay Tuned For More Updates :)The Compsmag is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, which is an affiliate advertising program designed to offer sites a means to earn advertising costs by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.