Description of Documents Unlimited Suite for iPhone – Editor for OpenOffice and Microsoft Office Word & Excel Files Review
With Documents Unlimited for iPhone, you can view and edit almost any document format including Microsoft Office® and OpenOffice documents on your iPhone. On your iPhone, you can view, edit, and create Microsoft file formats, including Word®, Excel®, and PowerPoint® documents. Documents Unlimited also supports the creation, viewing and editing of LibreOffice and Open Office documents based on the Open Document format with the Documents Unlimited Office Apps suite.
Documents Unlimited works by bringing the power of the cloud to your iPhone or iPod by hosting LibreOffice online and streaming the app directly to you. The full functionality of LibreOffice in the cloud, which is a fork of OpenOffice that has been downloaded more than 100 million times, is provided by our Power Cloud-based solution, also integrated with Dropbox, Google Docs and Box.
Documents Unlimited also has a powerful file manager that supports Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and Google Docs. You can also transfer files between your computer and the device via Wifi and USB transfer. There is also a file manager where you can take documents with you. If you're connected to the Internet, you can also edit your documents through our cloud-based solution.
+ Create, view and edit files
Microsoft Word 2007/2010 (.docx)
Microsoft Word 97/2000 / XP / 2003 (.doc)
Microsoft Excel 2007/2010 (.xlsx)
Microsoft Excel 97/2000 / XP / 2003 (.xls)
Microsoft PowerPoint 2007/2010 (.pptx)
Microsoft PowerPoint 97/2000 / XP / 2003 (.ppt)
Open document format text (.odt)
Open document format table (.ods)
Open Document Format Presentation (.odp)
Various graphics formats (.png, .jpg, .gif and others)
+ Integrated file manager
Edit directly from Dropbox and Google without download on iPhone
Import and export of and to many file formats
Automatically save and sync with local files.
Supports Box.net, Google Drive, and Google Docs
Supports Wifi and USB transfers
+ Other functionality
Convert files to any document format and e-mail.
Print your documents wirelessly
Dictate your text
Use an external keyboard
The mouse mode allows precise control
NOTE: You can also import PDF files for editing. However, you should note that only simple PDF files can be imported correctly and the PDF import process is not perfect.
– Not all documents can be successfully opened or edited. Some open and saved documents may cause formatting loss due to compatible formats. If you are not sure, you can email us your non-confidential document to our support e-mail to test if the app can successfully open the documents for you.
– OpenOffice.org ™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
– LibreOffice ™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.
– Microsoft® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the US and other countries.
– The Documents Unlimited app is not affiliated with, supported or sponsored by LibreOffice, OpenOffice or Microsoft
– Documents Unlimited is a cloud-based and hosted solution to the popular LibreOFfice suite and requires users to be online for their editing features.
– If you want to use LibreOffice on desktop computers, please visit www.libreoffice.org
‘Hope you like the Review of Documents Unlimited Suite for iPhone – Editor for OpenOffice and Microsoft Office Word & Excel Files for iPhone. Stay tuned for more updates’