AAccording to the lawsuit, we spontaneously ignited the women's wallet in New York earlier this month.
Real estate agency Diane Chung announced that she announced "suddenly hot" suddenly on September 3 in her trial. Mr. Zhen stopped using the mobile phone and put it in the bag, but soon he said, "I heard Hiss and screaming, I noticed the dense smoke flowing from her purse," the newspaper says,
In a lawsuit filed at Queen's Supreme Court, she removed her phone on the floor of the elevator and removed the phone, but smugglers took out the cell phone with handcuffs, a bucket of water, a newspaper report.
In the case of Chung,A nightmare . In 2016, Korean electronics giant gave up the device after a battery failure caused explosion or exploding of dozens of mobile phones.
Some of the original batteries were poorly constructed and slightly crushed, but others replaced insulation and sharp parts of metal. To avoid future problems, the company is developing an 8-point inspection process for batteries that far exceeds industry standards, according to Samsung (Samsung).
"The Galaxy Note 9 battery is safer than ever," according to The Investor, Samsung's mobile manager DJ Koh announced last month. "user…
Hope you like the news:
Galaxy Note 9 is reportedly lighting women's wallets
#Stay Tuned For More Updates :)The Compsmag is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, which is an affiliate advertising program designed to offer sites a means to earn advertising costs by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.