Best Gaming Keyboard Under $100 – Are you looking for the Best Gaming Keyboard Under $100 In 2019? Computer gaming is a potentially expensive hobby, but it is not necessarily the case. It is entirely possible to work on a tight budget while creating an epic configuration that will give you thousands of hours of happiness.
This is also true for keyboards. You can spend a fortune, but it is not obligatory. We’ve set a limit of $ 100 and selected the best keyboards you can get within that budget. Today we’re here with a list of the top Gaming Keyboard Under $100 for you.
So, check out our list of Best Gaming Keyboard Under $100 below and let us know what do you think about our list in the comment section below. 🙂
Check out the list of Best Gaming Keyboard Under $100 below and share this list with your friends, family, or loved ones.
Best Gaming Keyboard Under $100 Keyboard Name Keyboard Rank Keyboard Rating BlackWidow Lite 1st 9.5 out of 10 Logitech G512 2nd 9.4 out of 10 CORSAIR K68 3rd 9.3 out of 10 Mechanical Keyboard HAVIT 4th 9.3 out of 10 HyperX Alloy FPS Pro 5th 9.2 out of 10 Redragon K552 6th 9.2 out of 10 CORSAIR K55 7th 9.1 out of 10 Razer Ornata 8th 9.1 out of 10 VicTsing Gaming Keyboard 9th 9.0 out of 10 Cooler Master CK530 10th 8.9 out of 10
Best Gaming Keyboard Under $100 – List
BlackWidow Lite Mechanical Tenkeyless Keyboard: Orange Key Switches - Tactile & Silent - White Individual Key Lighting - Compact Design...
7 used from $53.36
- Zero Compromise Mechanical Switch for Speed & Accuracy: Razer Orange switch technology provides tactile feedback with a quieter click, requiring 45 G of actuation force; Ideal for most gaming and typing experiences
- Included O Ring Sound Dampeners: Further reduces key noise, travel distance, and typing fatigue
- Individually Backlit Keys: White LED lighting with full brightness control beyond the customizability of zone lit keyboards
- Lightsync RGB: personalize lighting for each individual key, customize lighting effects, and enjoy in-game integrations from a spectrum of 16. 8M colors with Logitech gaming software.
- Mechanical switch option: Romer-G Tactile is ideal for competitive and FPS gaming and provides a discernible tactile bump during actuation. Tactile actuation is minimal and so provides confidence and precision in the actuation moment, without being too loud or distracting
CORSAIR K68 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Backlit RGB LED, Dust and Spill Resistant - Linear & Quiet - Cherry MX...
1 used from $109.99
- Vivid RGB backlighting offers virtually unlimited lighting customization, or use a variety of on board pre installed effects for instant illumination
- Dust and spill resistant design rated up to IP32 protection, helps defend against accidents so your gameplay never has to stop
- 100percentage gold contact CHERRY MX mechanical gaming key switches deliver the ultimate performance and competitive advantage
Mechanical Keyboard HAVIT RGB Backlit Wired Gaming Keyboard Extra-Thin & Light, Kailh Latest Low Profile Blue Switches, 104 Keys N-Key...
1 used from $64.59
- ★ Standard 104 Keys with numeric keys, Ultra-thin and Light, Compact Design, 17.2”* 5”* 0.89”, 570g only, thinner and lighter than traditional mechanical keyboard.
- ★ Latest Kailh Blue Switch -- Low Profile Switches, 11.5mm switch height, 6mm ultra-thin suspended keycap, 3mm key travel creates unique mechanical feel, enjoy high-grade games with fast response.
- ★ Multiple RGB Custom Backlit Modes, easy typing & playing in the dark. Fn+F12 for Customizing, Fn+F1-F5 default partial keys luminescence, Fn+F6-F11 six presetting ALL Keys RGB
HyperX Alloy FPS Pro - Tenkeyless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - 87-Key, Ultra-Compact Form Factor - Linear & Quiet - Cherry...
10 used from $53.50
- Ultra minimalistic ten keyless (TKL) design ideal for FPS pro
- Cherry MX mechanical key switches
- Portable design with detachable cable
- Game mode 100 per cent anti-ghosting and N key rollover functions
- HyperX red backlit keys with dynamic lighting effects
Redragon K552 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Compact 87 Key Mechanical Computer Keyboard KUMARA USB Wired Cherry MX Blue Equivalent Switches for...
4 used from $21.85
- MECHANICAL GAMING KEYBOARD – Black version, 60 Percent Mechanical Keyboard with Custom Switches (Cherry MX Blue equivalent). Designed for longevity with greater durability and responsiveness. The Mechanical Keyboard offers medium resistance, crisp click sound, and precise tactile feedback for ultimate typing and gaming performance. The switches are of the highest quality, tested for 50 million keystrokes
CORSAIR K55 RGB Gaming Keyboard - Quiet & Satisfying LED Backlit Keys - Media Controls - Wrist Rest Included -...
5 used from $45.66
- Three zone dynamic RGB backlighting with 10+ preconfigured vivid RGB lighting modes allow you to choose immersive lighting effects
- 6 programmable macro keys enable powerful actions, key remaps and combos; Adjustable Height :Yes
- Dedicated Volume and multimedia controls for direct Audio control without interrupting your game. Matrix 110 keys
- Quiet and responsive keys give a satisfying feel. Compatibility and System Requirements: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, or Windows Vista. PC with 2 USB 2.0 ports
Razer Ornata Chroma Gaming Keyboard: Mecha-Membrane Key Switches - Customizable Chroma RGB Lighting - Individuallly Backlit Keys - Detachable Plush...
17 used from $48.71
- High-Performance Mecha-Membrane Switches: Provides the tactile feedback of mechanical key press on a comfortable, soft-cushioned, membrane, rubber dome switch suitable for gaming
- Ultimate Personalization & Gaming Immersion with Razer Chroma: Fully syncs with popular games, Razer hardware, Philips Hue, and gear from 30+ partners; supports 16.8 million colors on individually backlit keys
- Fully Programmable Macro Support: Razer Hypershift allows for all keys and keypress combinations to be remapped to execute complex commands
VicTsing Gaming Keyboard USB Wired Keyboard, Quiet All-Metal Panel Spill-Resistant Keyboard with Ergonomic Wrist Rest, Ultra-Slim Rainbow LED Backlit Keyboard...
- 【Strong Durability】 Vic Tsing gaming keyboard panel adopts all metal materials, shockproof and wear-resistant. The skin-like rubber oil coating on it adds a delicate feeling. Ultra-thin floating keycap design, the height is only half of the ordinary one for high keystroke efficiency. Unique laser carving characters.
- 【7 Colors Rainbow LED Backlit】 The colorful rainbow Backlit can bring you into a great gaming Keyboard atmosphere. There are permanent lighting and automatic breathing lighting 7 Backlight modes for your options. You can also adjust the brightness and breathing speed of the Backlit according to your preference.
Cooler Master CK530 Tenkeyless Gaming Mechanical Keyboard with Brown Switches, RGB backlighting, On-the-fly CONTROLS, and Aluminum Top Plate
1 used from $57.78
- Rib Backlighting : per key LEDs with multiple lighting modes and effects to highlight all your dominating killstreaks
- Brushed aluminum design : Curved top plate, Floating keycaps, and minimalistic design built with functionality in mind
- Mechanical switches : durable mechanical switches rated for 50 million+ key presses
- On the fly controls : make real time adjustments to lighting and macros with No software necessary
Hope, you like our list of the “Best Gaming Keyboard Under $100” Leave comments in the comment section and let us know your views about this list. Our article on Best Gaming Keyboard Under $100 will be regularly updated as to any new Keyboard is released and reviewed, so bookmark this list as your favorite.