Best Gaming Keyboard Under $200 – Are you looking for the Best Gaming Keyboard Under $200 In 2019? If you want to play seriously on your computer, a classic desktop keyboard will not cut you off. Especially if you are involved in the electronic sports competition, the right equipment can help you stay on top of your fitness for years.
The keyboard is an essential part of the game. You will need a well-defined keyboard for a better game. There are various functions that you can use from the consoles themselves. Even when you have a laptop, it is advantageous to have a keyboard because there are many functions that it can use. The advancement of technology has brought a new aspect to these keyboards. Today we’re here with a list of the top Gaming Keyboard Under $200 for you.
So, check out our list of Best Gaming Keyboard Under $200 below and let us know what do you think about our list in the comment section below. 🙂
Check out the list of Best Gaming Keyboard Under $200 below and share this list with your friends, family, or loved ones.
Best Gaming Keyboard Under $200 Keyboard Name Keyboard Rank Keyboard Rating Razer Huntsman Elite 1st 9.5 out of 10 Logitech G Pro 2nd 9.4 out of 10 HyperX Alloy FPS RGB 3rd 9.3 out of 10 CORSAIR K70 4th 9.3 out of 10 ROCCAT Vulcan 100 5th 9.2 out of 10 SteelSeries Apex M750 6th 9.2 out of 10 Mad Catz The Authentic S.T.R.I.K.E. 4 7th 9.1 out of 10 Logitech G512 8th 9.1 out of 10 Razer Ornata 9th 9.0 out of 10 CORSAIR K55 10th 8.9 out of 10
Best Gaming Keyboard Under $200 – List
Razer Huntsman Elite Gaming Keyboard: Opto-Mechanical Key Switches - Instant Actuation - Chroma RGB Lighting - Magnetic Plush Wrist Rest...
8 used from $117.59
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Keyboard in the US: Source - The NPD Group, , U. S. Retail Tracking Service, Keyboards, Mechanical Keyboard, Gaming Designed, Based on Dollar Sales (Jan. - Dec 2019)
- Faster Than Legacy Mechanical Switches: Razer Optical switches use light-based actuation, registering key presses at the speed of light (30% shorter actuation distance than other clicky switches at 1. 5 mm) with satisfying, clicky feedback
1 used from $199.07
- Made with and for Pro Gamers: G Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse is the result of two years of work with professional esports gamers, combing advanced technologies in an ultra lightweight design
- LIGHTSPEED Wireless: Pro grade performance overcomes the traditional limitations of wireless latency, connectivity and power to deliver a rock solid, super fast 1 millisecond report rate connection
- HERO 16K Sensor: Logitech's most accurate sensor yet with up to 16,000 DPI and 10X the power efficiency of previous generation for the ultimate in wireless gaming speed, accuracy and responsiveness.Microprocessor: 32-bit ARM
HyperX Alloy FPS RGB - Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Controlled Light & Macro Customization - Silver Speed Switches - RGB...
8 used from $80.03
- Rgb backlit keys with dynamic lighting effects
- Advanced customization with HyperX Ingenuity software (available via download)
- Compact, ultra portable design with detachable cable
- Solid steel frame
- Silver speed mechanical key switches
CORSAIR K70 RGB MK.2 RAPIDFIRE Low Profile - Backlit RGB LED - USB Passthrough & Media Controls - Fastest &...
4 used from $109.99
- Experience all-day comfort with low-profile, low travel keys. Cherry MX Low Profile RGB Red mechanical key switches, provide a familiar smooth and linear movement with 1.2mm actuation
- An all-new slim-line design effortlessly fits into modern desktop setups
- Aircraft-grade anodized aluminum frame ensures a lifetime of gaming
- Multi-color RGB per-key backlighting, now brighter than ever thanks to redesigned low profile key switches
ROCCAT Vulcan 100 - Mechanical RGB Gaming Keyboard, Aimo LED Per-Key Lighting, Titan Switches, Durable Design (Aluminum Top Plate), Multimedia...
6 used from $67.46
- Technology - switch bounce is reduced thanks to premium components, allowing firmware to recognize input faster; tactile 1.8mm actuation point balances speed with responsiveness
- Durability - a sturdy anodized aluminum top plate provides robustness while reinforced key switches give a solid feel to each key stroke and are designed to resist dust build-up
- Illumination - Powered by the AIMO intelligent lighting system, long-life LEDs coupled with transparent key switch housing Display bright, vivid per-key illumination in 16.8M colors
SteelSeries Apex M750 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Aluminum Frame - RGB LED Backlit - Linear & Quiet Switch -...
8 used from $54.71
- Pure performance QX2 linear mechanical gaming switches
- Durable 5000 Series aluminum alloy
- Real time Discord in game lighting notifications
- Easy and intuitive per key RGB lighting customization
- Reactive illumination to in game events like low ammo, health, kills, and more
- Full-key anti-ghosting/rollover feature ensures you never miss a beat, even when performing the most complicated combos.
- Mechanical switches provide ultimate tactile gaming experience with a 50-million strike life. Keyboard features double-shot injection molding with aluminum faceplate for added durability.
- F. L. U. X. software lets you customize your settings – create macros, customize lighting (with up to 18 different effects) and more. Also able to create up to 3 gaming profiles. *Windows only, available for download.
- Lightsync RGB: personalize lighting for each individual key, customize lighting effects, and enjoy in-game integrations from a spectrum of 16. 8M colors with Logitech gaming software.
- Mechanical switch option: Romer-G Tactile is ideal for competitive and FPS gaming and provides a discernible tactile bump during actuation. Tactile actuation is minimal and so provides confidence and precision in the actuation moment, without being too loud or distracting
Razer Ornata Chroma Gaming Keyboard: Mecha-Membrane Key Switches - Customizable Chroma RGB Lighting - Individuallly Backlit Keys - Detachable Plush...
17 used from $48.71
- High-Performance Mecha-Membrane Switches: Provides the tactile feedback of mechanical key press on a comfortable, soft-cushioned, membrane, rubber dome switch suitable for gaming
- Ultimate Personalization & Gaming Immersion with Razer Chroma: Fully syncs with popular games, Razer hardware, Philips Hue, and gear from 30+ partners; supports 16.8 million colors on individually backlit keys
- Fully Programmable Macro Support: Razer Hypershift allows for all keys and keypress combinations to be remapped to execute complex commands
CORSAIR K55 RGB Gaming Keyboard - Quiet & Satisfying LED Backlit Keys - Media Controls - Wrist Rest Included -...
5 used from $45.66
- Three zone dynamic RGB backlighting with 10+ preconfigured vivid RGB lighting modes allow you to choose immersive lighting effects
- 6 programmable macro keys enable powerful actions, key remaps and combos; Adjustable Height :Yes
- Dedicated Volume and multimedia controls for direct Audio control without interrupting your game. Matrix 110 keys
- Quiet and responsive keys give a satisfying feel. Compatibility and System Requirements: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, or Windows Vista. PC with 2 USB 2.0 ports
Hope, you like our list of the “Best Gaming Keyboard Under $200” Leave comments in the comment section and let us know your views about this list. Our article on Best Gaming Keyboard Under $200 will be regularly updated as to any new Keyboard is released and reviewed, so bookmark this list as your favorite.