This information helps you to root letv le 1s. A phone that fits your budget without making you compromise on any feature is the phone that everyone needs.
Be aware before proceed:
- Rooting might void your phone warranty, and you won’t claim it back.
- Although you won’t lose any data, it’s best to take Backup of your device still for safer side.
- We won’t take any responsibility if anything happens to your phone.
How to Root LeTv le 1s
STEP 1: (Root Letv Le 1s without PC )
1) First, you need to turn on ‘Unknown Source’ from Menu > Settings >Security.
2) Download Kingroot app and install it on your device.
3) After installing the app, Open it. It is going to examine your device status if the root is available for you or not.
4) Now click on ‘TRY TO ROOT’ to start out the rooting procedure. It’ll test for working exploit to root letv le 1s and take only minutes or two to complete the process.
5) Reboot your device, when the process Completes. That’s it you successfully root Letv Le 1s with Kingroot.
6) Download Root Checker app to verify your phone is rooted or not.
STEP 2: (How to Unroot LeTv Le 1s )
1) You can easily unroot Letv le 1s anytime with a single click.
2) To unroot, Goto Kingroot setting and click on ‘Uninstall Kingroot’.
3) A popup appears, click on ‘Continue’ to unroot letv le 1s. After clicking on ‘continue’, the app will uninstall from your phone, and you’ll now not be a root user.
Here’s Video Tutorial⇓