Accidentally deleted an important files/folders? Lost something very important when your computer crashed? No problem! Recuva recovers lost files.
How to recover deleted files?
Here we are going to introduce a freeware windows utility which can restore your deleted files. This Utility can recover files deleted from recycle bin, files deleted by any bug, error and viruses. It can recover files also from pendrives and SD cards
Follow The Steps Given Below To learn how to use “Recuva”.
- Recuva [Download Here]
Note: – i.) This utility rarely recover files which are formatted.
ii.) Only those files will be recovered which have green dot (.) against it.
- 1.Download And Install It
- 2.After Install Click “Next”
- 3.Select The File Type Which You Want to recover (e.g.-Pictures, Videos, Documents, music, .zip or .rar Files Etc. . .)
- 4.After That Select The Location Where the file Was Located
- If you don’t know the exact location the select “I’m Not Sure”.
- If you know the Exact Location Then select “In a Specific Location”.
- 6.When the scan is completed, select the file which you want to recover, if you can’t see the file name then recover all files and after that run each file and look for yours
if you have any suggestion or query comment below…