There are plenty of ways we can lose our files, documents, and photos from memory card. Well, while some of the reasons that make us lose our data are as a result of carelessness, sometimes it can happen accidentally and often times due to corrupted files that we save in our memory card.
Note that when your memory card is damaged or corrupted, the data you saved in it will likely get damaged too. What a mess!!
No! You don’t have to panic. Your data can still be recovered. With reliable memory card recovery software, you can restore your lost/damaged/deleted data easily.
However, once you notice that your memory card is corrupted, you should stop using it immediately. DON’T save new files and documents in it, neither should you format it. If you continue using it chances are that you will overwrite the data that is lost or deleted.
Summary of Memory Card Recovery
You’ve had a good meeting with business partners or you had an enjoyable vacation. You took photos, but unfortunately, your files and photos get lost. This happens before you could back up your photos or the important notes you took while on the meeting with your business partners.
You get worried and panic, wondering how you can get back your precious data. But you don’t have to worry anymore; you still have the opportunity to recover all your deleted or lost files from memory card by use of memory card software.
In this article, we will discuss how to recover deleted or lost files from memory card. Just keep reading.
Guide To Recover Deleted or Lost Files from Memory Card
A memory card is a storage media mostly used in mobile phones, cameras, video games and other electronic gadgets to store data and information. Often times, users, unknowingly, delete or format the memory card or sometimes it gets corrupted by a virus infection. This can make you lose your precious data.
When this happens, you may think like you are in hell. But you don’t have to worry. There are various data recovery software solutions out there, some are free and some are paid for.
The first memory card recovery we will discuss is EaseUS which is a free and secure data recovery solution. It will perform deleted recovery and format recovery to retrieve your lost data no matter what reason could have caused the loss.
It’s easy to use EaseUS since you will need to download and install it on your computer then launch it>
- Once you launch EaseUS, plug your memory card to your PC and ensure it is displayed on the interface then select it and click “Scan”.
- The software will start scanning automatically to locate all the files on the memory card. If there are still more files that have not be located, it will automatically switch to a deep scan.
- Once the scan is completed, the software will show a preview of recoverable files whether it’s photos, documents. Here, you choose those that you want to retrieve and then click “Recover” to restore them. Once done, you should save them on a separate disk.
Recover Deleted or Lost Files from Memory Card Using Recoverit
Recoverit is also the best memory card recovery software to make your data recovery successful. This software will recover your lost data regardless of the cause of the deletion/loss on any devices such as hard drives, memory card and more.
Why Recoverit Is The Best?
- It will recover any type of data, files, and documents including music, audio, photos, and emails from memory card safely and effectively.
- It will recover deleted data from memory card, hard drive, digital cameras, camcorders and more.
- It will recover data deleted or lost from formatted drive, lost partition, and the virus-attacked drives among other causes.
How to Recover Files from Memory Card – Step By Step Guide
Download and install Recoverit free on your computer, then launch it. To recover deleted or lost files from memory card:
- Connect the memory card to your PC and select “External Devices Recovery”.
- Click Next and select your memory card from the list of drives and click Start to start the scan process.
- The software will perform a quick scan. In case the quick scan fails to show any deleted data, you can switch to “All-around Recovery” mode for a deep scan, although this mode takes more time.
- Once the scan is completed, the software will provide a preview of recoverable files, photos, and documents. Select the files you want to recover and click “Recover” to retrieve your files.
Although it’s possible to recover deleted or lost data, the best thing to avoid disasters is to put a preventive measure by backing up data. Although it will cost you extra to buy a storage media for backing up your data, you will thank you back up media once a disaster happens.