Verizon issues and Verizon Wireless issues may create problems for you in making calls, texting or using the Internet. Here, we will guide you as to how you can easily fix most of the common Verizon problems by yourself so that you will be able to get back to using your Verizon phone without any delay.
From your phone usage to its billing issues, we will show you the ways through which you can easily fix the related issues on your own. Also, we will tell you how to get a better and faster help from Verizon in case you are not able to handle the situation yourself.
Here is how you can resolve Verizon issues just in a few minutes:
Verizon Service Outage
If you are not able to use your Verizon phone right now, there might be a chance certain Verizon issues are currently impacting all the Verizon services. So first, you need to check if Verizon is down for other users as well. However, this does not happen more often, but sometimes Verizon services get down in some areas affecting a large number of users.
The very first thing to do is to check with other Verizon users around you if they are also facing the same problems. If they are not, there is a probability of something being wrong with your phone rather than with the Verizon network. So, initially, you need to do is check if the Verizon is down.
Is Verizon Down?
If you see other Verizon users experiencing the same problems, you can look further on a variety of websites to check if Verizon is down. There are plenty of platforms where you can share Verizon Wireless issues or post a complaint regarding its outage.
However, keep in mind that a larger number of complaints do not necessarily mean that Verizon is down. Some complaints also state that no other user is facing the same issue.
In case you see more than 100 complaints in last one hour, there is a fair chance that there is a big issue with the Verizon services which you will not be able to fix on your own. So, if such a thing happens, go to Twitter and check if Verizon has confirmed any issues or you may call Verizon Customer Support to know more.
Fixing Verizon Data Issues
- If you are not able to visit any such websites using your Verizon mobile or you lose LTE signal, follow the steps given below to resolve Verizon data issues.
- Check to see if you have an LTE connection in your phone. If you see only a few bars and nothing else, you may not be connected. Put your phone in the Airplane mode for about 15 seconds and then disable it.
- This will probably fix up the issue if it does not switch off your phone for at least 30 seconds and then switch it on again. This will most probably resolve the issues which are not fixed by the previous instruction.
- If still, you are facing the data problems, try updating your carrier settings or resetting your network settings.
- Go to “Settings”, select “General” then “Reset” and then choose the option of “Reset Network Settings”. Follow the on-screen prompts. This will reset your cellular, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi settings and will solve a range of issues.
- To check carrier updates, go to “Settings”, select “General” then choose the option of “About”. After that, a pop up will notify you about the availability of any Carrier Settings Update.
- For further assistance call on the toll-free helpline number of Verizon Support and ask for instant help.