WhatsApp has finally rolled out what most of you will have been waiting for a very long time – the ability to make use of WhatsApp on your desktop. Wondering the way to bring the app to your pc? Not anymore. Our step-by-step tutorial right here will guide you through the process of bringing WhatsApp to your Web browser.
(This new service is out there to Android, BlackBerry 10, Windows Phone, BlackBerry and Nokia S60 users. Apple users don’t have any reason to rejoice here as the new service will not be out there to them “because of Apple platform limitations”.)
Before you start the process, be sure you have the latest version of WhatsApp installed in your phone.
5 easy steps to start using WhatsApp on your desktop
- Simply open https://web.whatsapp.com in your Google Chrome browser.
- You will see a QR code — scan the code inside of WhatsApp, and you’re able to go.
- WhatsApp connects to your phone to sync messages. WhatsApp for Web is just an extension of your phone. The browser mirrors conversations and messages from your mobile device – this implies all your messages still live on your phone.
- Your phone wants to stay connected to the internet for our web client to work, and please be sure to install the latest version of WhatsApp on your phone.
- You have now paired WhatsApp on your phone with the WhatsApp web client.
We really hope you find web client helpful in your everyday lives.