Making screenshots on the iPhone has been a child's play for a long time. And I think that most of you are fully aware of the simple method. But I'm sure that very few people would be aware of the many ways to capture screens on iOS devices.
Did you know that you can also make screenshots without using the buttons on your iPhone and iPad? Although this method can be suitable for everyone, people who can not press the buttons find it on the spot. Moreover, it can be a lifesaver when physical buttons no longer work properly or become too cold to press!
How to make a screenshot on iPhone XS, iPhone XR and iPhone X
Because the iPhone X does not have a Home button, you must use the side button to take a screenshot.
- Open the application or screen that you want to capture.
- Configure everything exactly the way you want it when shooting.
- Press and hold the side button on the right side of the iPhone X.
- Click the Increase Volume button at the same time. (This replaces the start button of previous iPhones.)
- The screen will blink in white and you will hear the shutter sound of the camera (if your sound is on). Since the iPhone X does not have a Home button, you must use the side button to capture the screen.
How to make a screenshot on the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus (and previous iPhones)
All iPhones of the original in 2007 via iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus in 2017 all use exactly the same method to capture the screen.
- Open the app you want to capture and go to the exact screen you want to capture.
- Press and hold the power button on the right and at the same time click on the start button. (Do not accidentally activate Touch ID or Siri when you try to take your screenshot).
- The screen will blink white and you will hear the shutter sound of the camera (if your sound is on).
- If you use iOS 10 or earlier, the screenshot will be saved in your album with all photos (or a drop-down list if you do not use the iCloud photo library). If you are using iOS 11, this process will be slightly different.
How to view and edit screenshots
Whether you're using iOS 11 or an earlier version of iOS, you can find your screenshots in the Photos app on your iPhone.
- Open the photo & # 39; s app from your home screen.
- Crane albums.
- Crane screenshots.
- Select one screenshot to view, favorite, edit or share it.
You can also tap the camera icon or use the Edit menu in applications such as Messages or Mail to insert your screenshot into text, email and more.
I hope you like the article – How to take a screenshot on the iPhone. Stay informed for more updates