Do you think a program is completely removed when you uninstall it? No its not, it leaves behind registry keys, files, folders etc. which are of no use, These entities can be removed, after removing then approximately all the traces of that program which you uninstalled will be removed, Here I’m going to introduce with an awesome utility which makes it easy for you, It checks and scans for all the entries made by a program and remove them with very effective manner.
Follow the Steps Carefully
Revo Uninstaller Downlaod at www.revouninstaller.com/
- Download And Install Revo Uninstaller
- Now open it and go to “All Program Section” (By Default it will open All Program Section)
- Now Select The program which you want to Uninstall and click at uninstall, for help see the pic below.
- It will take a registry backup and It will create a system restore point, you can skip these two options, it’s your choice
- Now uninstalling window will open, simply uninstall you program as usual
- You will see another window after uninstalling the program, Select “Advanced” And click “Scan”
- After Scanning a new window will open, Click at “Select All” And then click at Delete
- Again a new window will open here click at “Select All” and Click Delete then click finish
- If some files are not deleted in step 7 and 8 then they will be deleted after restarting your computer
- Install all programs with Revo Uninstaller For this