Check tutorial of 24 Multi-Touch Gestures for Mac OS X
So after a lot of requests from our users here is a guide about 24 Multi-Touch Gestures for Mac OS X.
Most Macs today have multi-touch capabilities, allowing gestures to perform common tasks that would otherwise require keyboard shortcuts or additional clicks. To use the gestures you obviously need a Mac with multitouch capabilities, that is, a new one laptop with a trackpad, Magic Trackpad or Magic Mouse.
Some gestures require modern versions of macOS, be it Catalina, Sierra, OS X Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks or higher, and some gestures may need to be manually enabled in System Preferences> Trackpad Control Panel.
Without further ado, here are some useful gestures for Mac OS X and common Mac apps …
Gestures for Finder, Mission Control and Desktop
- Push Windows aside to reveal the desktop – Spread of four fingers
- Activate Mission Control – Swipe with four fingers up
- Switch between desktops and full screen apps – Swipe left or right with three fingers
- Mission Control All Windows for current application – Swipe down with four fingers
- Zoom in on the window in Mission Control – Swipe with two fingers up above window
- Open Launchpad – Squeeze with four fingers
- Sleep Windows – Hold three fingers and drag across the window bar
- Tap to click – Tap with a single finger
- Click the right mouse button – Click with two fingers
- Role – Swipe in direction with two fingers to scroll
Gestures for Safari, Chrome, Firefox
- Zoom in and increase font size – Spread
- Zoom out and decrease font size – Pinch
- Go back – Swipe right with two fingers
- Move forward – Swipe left with two fingers
- Look Up Word in dictionary – Double tap a word with three fingers (Safari only)
- Smart zoom – Double tap with two fingers (Safari only)
Gestures for Quick Look & QuickTime Player
- Open full screen – Spread
- Exit full screen – Pinch
- Scrub video – Swipe right or left with two fingers (QuickTime only)
Example of gestures
- Rotate image – Rotation gesture with two fingers
- Zoom in on image – Spread
- Zoom out image – Pinch
- Turn calendar pages – Swipe left or right with two fingers (iCal)
- Refresh the tweet stream – Pull down two fingers (Twitter)
Do you know of other useful multitouch gestures for Mac OS X or popular Mac apps? Let us know in the comments.
24 Multi-Touch Gestures for Mac OS X Guide is free?
This guide is a free model
Free Trial: May be included, please check on the official site, we mentioned above.
The 24 Multi-Touch Gestures for Mac OS X tutorial price is Free or Freemium. This means you can truly enjoy the 24 Multi-Touch Gestures for Mac OS X guide.
The 24 Multi-Touch Gestures for Mac OS X guide gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and 24 Multi-Touch Gestures for Mac OS X allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly guide to use maybe you will love it and 24 Multi-Touch Gestures for Mac OS X tutorial can be used on Linux, Windows or android devices.
24 Multi-Touch Gestures for Mac OS X: benefits
- The 24 Multi-Touch Gestures for Mac OS X tutorial is free .
- Helps many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the 24 Multi-Touch Gestures for Mac OS X guide is free.
24 Multi-Touch Gestures for Mac OS X: FAQ
Tutorial Summary: 24 Multi-Touch Gestures for Mac OS X
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
24 Multi-Touch Gestures for Mac OS X Tutorial: final note
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the 24 Multi-Touch Gestures for Mac OS X, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “24 Multi-Touch Gestures for Mac OS X”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add the more methods to the guide 24 Multi-Touch Gestures for Mac OS X, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following the Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.