Check tutorial of 3 Ways to Make the Mac OS X Cursor More Visible for Presentations
So after a lot of requests from our users here is a guide about 3 Ways to Make the Mac OS X Cursor More Visible for Presentations.
If you regularly present or make screencasts, you probably know that being able to display the cursor clearly can make a huge difference in the audience’s ability to follow what you are doing on screen. This is especially true for product demonstrations and high-resolution displays displayed by projectors, where a small cursor can easily be lost.
Whether you’re using QuickTime’s Screen Recorder or demonstrating new software to a group, here are three ways to make the Mac OS X cursor more visible for a presentation: two are free and one is a paid but professional solution.
1) Mouseposé – $ 2.99 from the Mac App StoreBy far the most attractive and professional solution, Mousepose creates a shadow around the mouse cursor to highlight where the mouse is always on the screen. Mouseposé is also smart enough to recognize window focus and then redirect the visual highlight to that window. Finally, Mousepose shows which keys and keystrokes are pressed, making it extremely easy for an audience to follow along during tutorials, walkthroughs or product demonstrations. Whether you’re a full-time presenter or a casual screen publisher, Mousepose is an invaluable addition to your toolkit.
2) Mouse Finder – FreeMouse Locator is a simple preferences add-on that can be activated by a keystroke or turned on at any time, creating a kind of green crosshair around the cursor making it easy to spot on the screen. Mouse Locator’s main weakness is that the default green image doesn’t look as professional as Mousepose’s offering, but if you don’t mind designing one yourself, you can use your own cursor by using a transparent PNG file. with the name ‘MouseLocator.png’. And put it in your ~ / Pictures folder. The customization aspect makes this a good free solution.
3) Enlarge the cursor to a larger size – free and no downloads requiredYou can do this yourself directly in Mac OS X Universal Access Preferences, just adjust the slider to make the Mac cursor significantly larger and very easy to see on the screen. If you are looking for a free solution that makes it very easy to spot the mouse cursor on the screen and does not require additional downloads, this will work fine.
3 Ways to Make the Mac OS X Cursor More Visible for Presentations Guide is free?
This guide is a free model
Free Trial: May be included, please check on the official site, we mentioned above.
The 3 Ways to Make the Mac OS X Cursor More Visible for Presentations tutorial price is Free or Freemium. This means you can truly enjoy the 3 Ways to Make the Mac OS X Cursor More Visible for Presentations guide.
The 3 Ways to Make the Mac OS X Cursor More Visible for Presentations guide gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and 3 Ways to Make the Mac OS X Cursor More Visible for Presentations allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly guide to use maybe you will love it and 3 Ways to Make the Mac OS X Cursor More Visible for Presentations tutorial can be used on Linux, Windows or android devices.
3 Ways to Make the Mac OS X Cursor More Visible for Presentations: benefits
- The 3 Ways to Make the Mac OS X Cursor More Visible for Presentations tutorial is free .
- Helps many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the 3 Ways to Make the Mac OS X Cursor More Visible for Presentations guide is free.
3 Ways to Make the Mac OS X Cursor More Visible for Presentations: FAQ
Tutorial Summary: 3 Ways to Make the Mac OS X Cursor More Visible for Presentations
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
3 Ways to Make the Mac OS X Cursor More Visible for Presentations Tutorial: final note
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the 3 Ways to Make the Mac OS X Cursor More Visible for Presentations, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “3 Ways to Make the Mac OS X Cursor More Visible for Presentations”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add the more methods to the guide 3 Ways to Make the Mac OS X Cursor More Visible for Presentations, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following the Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.