Check tutorial of How to Access & Edit iCloud Files from iPhone & iPad
So after a lot of requests from our users here is a guide about How to Access & Edit iCloud Files from iPhone & iPad.
Do you use iCloud to store your documents and other files from multiple Apple devices you own? If so, you can access, view, edit and manage them right on your iPhone and iPad with the Files app.
Apple introduced the Files app that replaced the iCloud Drive app alongside the release of iOS 11. This made it a lot easier to access any kind of file or folder stored on Apple’s cloud servers. These can be screenshots, PDF documents, zip files and more. This app allows users to organize all their files in different folders, and the changes they make are automatically synced across all of their Apple devices.
Are you interested in managing your files stored on the iCloud Drive? Perfect, let’s cover how to access and edit iCloud files from both iPhone and iPad.
How to Access and edit iCloud files from iPhone and iPad
Before proceeding with the procedure, make sure that your iPhone and iPad are running iOS 13 / iPadOS 13 or later. Although the Files app has been available since iOS 11, certain features are not available in the older versions. If you don’t see the Files app on your device, just download it from the App Store.
- Open the “Files” app from the home screen of your iPhone and iPad.
- From the Browse menu of the Files app, tap “iCloud Drive” as shown in the screenshot below.
- Here you can view all the folders stored on iCloud. To make changes here, tap “Select” in the top right corner of the screen.
- Just tap on one of the folders to select it. You now have the option to delete that specific folder if necessary. For more options, tap the “triple dot” icon.
- You have the option of compressing / decompressing the folder or copying / pasting it to another location.
- Tap one of the folders under iCloud Drive to see all the files stored under it. As with the third step, if you go to the edit menu by tapping “Select”, you have the option to delete, compress and decompress files. Moreover, you will also notice options that allow you to make a duplicate copy or move the files to a new location or different folder in iCloud Drive, depending on your preference.
- By choosing the Move option, you can move your documents and other files to the physical storage of your iPhone or iPad. If you use multiple cloud services, you can also move files from iCloud Drive to Google Drive, Dropbox and more.
- Long press on any of the files on your iCloud Drive will give you access to even more options. Here you can rename the file to your preference, view file information, add tags, or quickly preview the file.
That’s an overview for accessing and editing iCloud Drive files from the comfort of your iPhone and iPad, it’s pretty easy right?
Any changes you make to the files and folders in the app are instantly synced to all of your other Apple devices signed into the same iCloud account, making it a convenient way to keep your cloud storage organized.
Do you want to access and edit your iCloud files while using your Windows PC or Mac? You can take advantage of Apple’s iCloud.com website to keep your iCloud Drive files organized easily. You do not need to install any additional software as you only need a web browser.
Do you use another service to store your files safely in the cloud? The Files app can also be used to access and edit files stored on third-party cloud storage services such as Google Drive, Dropbox, etc. If you have subscribed to multiple services, it is also quite easy to transfer your files between the cloud storage and keep them up-to-date.
Have you managed to organize all your iCloud Drive files and documents right from your iPhone and iPad? What do you think of the convenience that the Files app brings? Let us know your thoughts and opinions in the comments section below.
How to Access & Edit iCloud Files from iPhone & iPad Guide is free?
This guide is a free model
Free Trial: May be included, please check on the official site, we mentioned above.
The How to Access & Edit iCloud Files from iPhone & iPad tutorial price is Free or Freemium. This means you can truly enjoy the How to Access & Edit iCloud Files from iPhone & iPad guide.
The How to Access & Edit iCloud Files from iPhone & iPad guide gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and How to Access & Edit iCloud Files from iPhone & iPad allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly guide to use maybe you will love it and How to Access & Edit iCloud Files from iPhone & iPad tutorial can be used on Linux, Windows or android devices.
How to Access & Edit iCloud Files from iPhone & iPad: benefits
- The How to Access & Edit iCloud Files from iPhone & iPad tutorial is free .
- Helps many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the How to Access & Edit iCloud Files from iPhone & iPad guide is free.
How to Access & Edit iCloud Files from iPhone & iPad: FAQ
Tutorial Summary: How to Access & Edit iCloud Files from iPhone & iPad
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
How to Access & Edit iCloud Files from iPhone & iPad Tutorial: final note
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the How to Access & Edit iCloud Files from iPhone & iPad, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “How to Access & Edit iCloud Files from iPhone & iPad”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add the more methods to the guide How to Access & Edit iCloud Files from iPhone & iPad, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following the Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.