Check tutorial of How to Add Text to Photos on iPhone & iPad with Markup
So after a lot of requests from our users here is a guide about How to Add Text to Photos on iPhone & iPad with Markup.
Did you know you can annotate photos on your iPhone and iPad? Thanks to the built-in Markup feature in iOS, you don’t even need to install a third party application like Annotable or Skitch from the App Store.
This tool can come in handy when you need to annotate your screenshots, sign documents, or add a caption to your photos. It was first introduced in iOS a few years ago, but Apple has continued to improve it over time by adding more features and making incremental changes to the interface. From adding texts to sketching with brushes, Markup offers a variety of tools for users to play with.
Would you like to use this tool to sketch your photos and screenshots? Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we will discuss exactly how to add text to an image on iPhone and iPad using Markup.
How to Add text to an image on iPhone and iPad with markers
The Markup tool is baked into the stock Photos app on iOS devices. Just follow the steps below to add captions to any of the images in your photo library.
- Go to the default “Photos” app home screen of your iPhone or iPad and open an image in your library that you want to annotate.
- Tap “Edit” in the top right corner of your screen.
- Now tap on the “triple-dot” icon also known as the “lake.” buttonWithin iOS.
- A menu will appear up at the bottom of your screen with a list of third-party apps you can use to edit or annotate your photo. However, you will see the “Format” option directly below it. Tap it.
- You’ll see a lot of tools at the bottom, but ignore them all for now and tap the “+” icon in the bottom right corner of the screen. Now tap on “Text” as shown in the screenshot below.
- Now tap anywhere in the text box to bring up the keyboard and type whatever you want. Here you can adjust the size of your text by simply tapping the “aA” icon in the bottom bar. Besides, you can also change the color of the text to your liking as shown below.
- When you’re done typing, tap anywhere outside the text box to use other tools Markup has to offer. If you want handwritten text on the picture, you can use the pen, highlighter, or pencil to write or draw with your finger.
- When you’ve added the text you want, tap “Done” in the lower-right corner of the screen to save this markup to your photo library.
These are pretty much all the steps required to annotate your photos properly with the built-in Markup feature on iOS.
This tool is often used by people to annotate screenshots and then share them with their friends. Some people also use this feature to sign up emails on iPhone and iPad, and you can use this too feature to draw and draw on images in iOS and iPadOS as well.
In addition to the ability to add captions to photos, the Markup tool can also be used to sign PDF documents, and you can even save multiple signatures for quick access.
Something to understand is that when you add markers to an image and save it, the image is overwritten instead of creating a duplicate. However, you can always roll back the formatting with a single tap in the edit menu, so that’s not necessarily a deal breaker.
Not completely satisfied with the Markup tool? Don’t worry because the App Store offers plenty of third-party annotation apps for both the iPhone and iPad, such as Annotate, Skitch, LiquidText, PDF Viewer just to name a few. Some even offer more features and flexibility than the built-in Markup tool, so if you have more demanding needs you can use a third-party app instead.
Did you enjoy adding captions to your photos with Markup on your iPhone and iPad? What do you think of this handy markup tool baked into the Photos app? Would you like to point out some downsides? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
How to Add Text to Photos on iPhone & iPad with Markup Guide is free?
This guide is a free model
Free Trial: May be included, please check on the official site, we mentioned above.
The How to Add Text to Photos on iPhone & iPad with Markup tutorial price is Free or Freemium. This means you can truly enjoy the How to Add Text to Photos on iPhone & iPad with Markup guide.
The How to Add Text to Photos on iPhone & iPad with Markup guide gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and How to Add Text to Photos on iPhone & iPad with Markup allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly guide to use maybe you will love it and How to Add Text to Photos on iPhone & iPad with Markup tutorial can be used on Linux, Windows or android devices.
How to Add Text to Photos on iPhone & iPad with Markup: benefits
- The How to Add Text to Photos on iPhone & iPad with Markup tutorial is free .
- Helps many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the How to Add Text to Photos on iPhone & iPad with Markup guide is free.
How to Add Text to Photos on iPhone & iPad with Markup: FAQ
Tutorial Summary: How to Add Text to Photos on iPhone & iPad with Markup
In this guide, we told you about How to Add Text to Photos on iPhone & iPad with Markup; please read all steps so that you understand How to Add Text to Photos on iPhone & iPad with Markup in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial helping you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Add Text to Photos on iPhone & iPad with Markup, which undoubtedly helps you.
What is actual time in which this method complete?
The time to complete the How to Add Text to Photos on iPhone & iPad with Markup tutorial is 10+ minutes.
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
How to Add Text to Photos on iPhone & iPad with Markup Tutorial: final note
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the How to Add Text to Photos on iPhone & iPad with Markup, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “How to Add Text to Photos on iPhone & iPad with Markup”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add the more methods to the guide How to Add Text to Photos on iPhone & iPad with Markup, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following the Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.