Check tutorial of How to Add to & Edit Sharing Menu Options on iPhone & iPad
So after a lot of requests from our users here is a guide about How to Add to & Edit Sharing Menu Options on iPhone & iPad.
If you are an iPhone or iPad user, you probably know the share menu in iOS. It gives you access to many more options than just being able to send information to different apps or share files with other users. Did you know you can customize this sharing menu to your preference?
Apple calls this menu “Share Sheet,” and it’s been around for a few years. However, with the introduction of ipadOS and iOS 13, Share Sheet has undergone some significant visual changes and other improvements. There is a lot more flexibility when it comes to customization, so users have more control over what is displayed in this menu.
Would you like to know how this works so that you can customize the share sheet on your iOS device? Look no further as in this article we’ll cover exactly how to add and edit sharing menu options on both the iPhone and iPad, as long as they’re running iOS 13 or later.
How to Add and edit sharing menu options on iPhone and iPad
The Share Sheet in iOS 13 doesn’t stay constant in apps. Certain options you see in the share menu are strictly specific to the app you are using. However, the procedure for adding and editing options to the stock sheet remains the same. So, without further ado, let’s review the necessary steps.
- You can access the Share Sheet from any app you are familiar with. However, for the sake of this article, we’ll be using Safari. Just tap the “Share” icon to transfer up the Share Sheet at the bottom of your screen.
- Now wipe up to get a complete overview of the share menu.
- As you can see here, the Share Sheet is divided into three segments. The top segment is called the Favorites section. Directly below you will see a list of app-specific options. Finally, the third segment contains shortcuts to perform various other actions, which remain similar between apps. Here, scroll all the way to the bottom of the share sheet and tap ‘Edit Actions …’
- In this menu you can add app-specific actions and other shortcuts to the Favorites section of the share sheet. Just tap the green “+” icon right next to each action to move them to Favorites.
- Now if you want to rearrange the actions in the Favorites section, press and hold the “triple line” icon next to each action and move them according to your preference.
- You can also delete the unnecessary actions from the Favorites segment by simply tapping the “-” icon and then confirming it by pressing “Delete”, as shown in the screenshot below. When you are done editing your Share Sheet, tap “Done” to confirm the changes.
- Likewise, you can also customize the row of apps that are displayed up in the Share Sheet. This is mainly used to send information to other apps and is useful when you want to share content on social networking platforms. In the share menu, scroll through the row of apps and tap “More” at the very end.
- As you can see in the screenshot below, you can add, remove, and rearrange apps in the Favorites section, similar to the steps we just discussed above. Once you have adjusted it to your liking, tap “Done” to confirm the changes.
That’s pretty much all you need to do to make changes to the share menu on your iPhone and iPad.
Since the content displayed on the Share Sheet is app-specific, you may see some of your favorite actions when switching between different apps. Suppose you have added a “Bookmark” action to Favorites in Safari, you will not find it when you open the Share Sheet in the Music app because that specific action is not supported by the app.
Therefore, you may want to edit your favorite actions to better match the app you are using. As a result, it will take some time for you to neatly adjust the Share Sheet to your preference for different applications.
These iOS feature comes in handy in so many situations and you can save a lot of time by performing certain actions in the Share Sheet. For example, you could use the Skitch action in the share menu to annotate screenshots right in the stock Photos app, without even having to open the Skitch app itself.
Have you adapted the share menu on your iPhone and iPad to your preference? What do you think of the redesigned Share Sheet and the customization it has to offer? Let us know your thoughts and opinions in the comments section below.
How to Add to & Edit Sharing Menu Options on iPhone & iPad Guide is free?
This guide is a free model
Free Trial: May be included, please check on the official site, we mentioned above.
The How to Add to & Edit Sharing Menu Options on iPhone & iPad tutorial price is Free or Freemium. This means you can truly enjoy the How to Add to & Edit Sharing Menu Options on iPhone & iPad guide.
The How to Add to & Edit Sharing Menu Options on iPhone & iPad guide gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and How to Add to & Edit Sharing Menu Options on iPhone & iPad allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly guide to use maybe you will love it and How to Add to & Edit Sharing Menu Options on iPhone & iPad tutorial can be used on Linux, Windows or android devices.
How to Add to & Edit Sharing Menu Options on iPhone & iPad: benefits
- The How to Add to & Edit Sharing Menu Options on iPhone & iPad tutorial is free .
- Helps many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the How to Add to & Edit Sharing Menu Options on iPhone & iPad guide is free.
How to Add to & Edit Sharing Menu Options on iPhone & iPad: FAQ
Tutorial Summary: How to Add to & Edit Sharing Menu Options on iPhone & iPad
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
How to Add to & Edit Sharing Menu Options on iPhone & iPad Tutorial: final note
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the How to Add to & Edit Sharing Menu Options on iPhone & iPad, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “How to Add to & Edit Sharing Menu Options on iPhone & iPad”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add the more methods to the guide How to Add to & Edit Sharing Menu Options on iPhone & iPad, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following the Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.