Check tutorial of How to Adjust Video Alignment on iPhone & iPad
So after a lot of requests from our users here is a guide about How to Adjust Video Alignment on iPhone & iPad.
Every year, smartphones are getting more and more popular for their video recording capabilities. Today we have several smartphones with several camera setups and advanced video stabilization some of them come close to rival special camera’s. For example the triple lens camera system on the new iPhone 11 Pro work together seamlessly, providing the user with unparalleled flexibility during filming.
If you are an iOS user who shoots a lot of videos on your iPhone or iPad, you may have noticed that some of your clips are not perfectly aligned and as a result are not aesthetically pleasing to watch. Due to how compact the device is, it is quite easy to mess around up one shot, because it all takes a slight tilt to mess around up the alignment.
Thanks to new features in iOS and iPadOS, it is quite easy to align and straighten your video clips before uploading to social media. This is made possible with the help of the new video editing tools baked into the Photos app.
Do you want to realign the videos you have taken on your device? Look no further as in this article we will discuss exactly how to adjust video alignment on iPhone and iPad running iOS 13 or later.
How to Adjust the video alignment on iPhone and iPad
- Go to the stock app “Photos” of the home screen of your iPhone or iPad and open the video you want to snap.
- Tap “Edit” in the top right corner of the screen to go to the video editing section.
- Here you will see a series of video editing tools at the bottom. Tap the “Crop” tool right next to the filters icon, as shown in the screenshot below.
- Now you will notice three different alignment tools right below the video namely Straighten, Vertical and Horizontal align.
- The first tool here is the straightening tool. Tap the icon and drag the slider to adjust the alignment as desired. As you can see here, I aligned a slightly tilted video almost perfectly.
- Moving on to the next tool, we have vertical alignment. As before, use the slider to make adjustments. This tool skews the video, but you could use the grid to make sure it’s perfectly aligned.
- Finally, we have the Horizontal Alignment tool, which is much the same as the Vertical tool, except it skews the video along the horizontal axis. When you are satisfied with the alignment, tap “Done” to confirm and save the edited video.
- If you want to undo this crop for any reason, go back to the edit menu and tap “Revert” in the bottom right corner of the screen.
That’s pretty much all you need to do to align and straighten your video clips. Once you get the hang of it, you should be able to realign your video footage in seconds. From now on you can always make sure your clips are perfectly aligned before sharing them with your friends on Instagram, Snapchat or Facebook.
The new video editing tools are exclusive to iPhones and iPads with iOS 13 or later. Older versions of iOS only had the ability to trim videos so make sure your device is updated before proceeding with the procedure. Before the release of iOS 13, it was best to use iMovie or rely on other third-party video editing apps in the App Store to make any kind of tweaks to a video, which was far from convenient. Now the new built-in video editor can do everything from adding filters to fine-tuning the exposure to an accurate level, eliminating the need for another app, especially if you’re a casual user.
That said, if you’re looking for even more advanced tools like color correction, you should still use an advanced app like LumaFusion or transfer it to your Mac and use it Final Cut Pro for professional editing.
Did you manage to straighten your video clips with the alignment tools? What do you think of the new built-in video editor in the Photos app? Do you think it can replace the video editing apps available in the App Store? Let us know your thoughts and opinions in the comments section below.
How to Adjust Video Alignment on iPhone & iPad Guide is free?
This guide is a free model
Free Trial: May be included, please check on the official site, we mentioned above.
The How to Adjust Video Alignment on iPhone & iPad tutorial price is Free or Freemium. This means you can truly enjoy the How to Adjust Video Alignment on iPhone & iPad guide.
The How to Adjust Video Alignment on iPhone & iPad guide gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and How to Adjust Video Alignment on iPhone & iPad allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly guide to use maybe you will love it and How to Adjust Video Alignment on iPhone & iPad tutorial can be used on Linux, Windows or android devices.
How to Adjust Video Alignment on iPhone & iPad: benefits
- The How to Adjust Video Alignment on iPhone & iPad tutorial is free .
- Helps many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the How to Adjust Video Alignment on iPhone & iPad guide is free.
How to Adjust Video Alignment on iPhone & iPad: FAQ
Tutorial Summary: How to Adjust Video Alignment on iPhone & iPad
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
How to Adjust Video Alignment on iPhone & iPad Tutorial: final note
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the How to Adjust Video Alignment on iPhone & iPad, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “How to Adjust Video Alignment on iPhone & iPad”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add the more methods to the guide How to Adjust Video Alignment on iPhone & iPad, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following the Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.