Check tutorial of How to Convert Numbers to Excel with iCloud
So after a lot of requests from our users here is a guide about How to Convert Numbers to Excel with iCloud.
If you have a Numbers file that you need to convert to an Excel document format, you’ll be happy to know that you can do it anywhere with ease using iCloud. That means you can easily convert Numbers files to Excel documents from any Mac, Windows PC, Linux, iPhone, iPad or Android device.
In this article, we’ll explain how to convert a Numbers file to an Excel document using iCloud. It is a completely free solution and works on any computer or device with a web browser.
How to Convert songs to Excel with iCloud
With iCloud, converting a Numbers file to an Excel spreadsheet is quite easy. A big advantage of this method is the fact that you don’t need to install any additional software as you only need a web browser to access iCloud’s web client. So, without further ado, let’s review the necessary steps.
- Open a web browser installed on your device, computer or PC and go to iCloud.com. Enter your Apple ID information and click the arrow to sign in to your iCloud account.
- You will be taken to the iCloud home page. Click on the “Numbers” app located directly below the calendar.
- Here you can see all the documents you have created with Numbers. However, if you want to convert a document stored on your computer, you need to upload it to iCloud first. Click the “Upload” icon at the top of the page.
- This action will open a window where you can browse folders. Select the .numbers file you want to open and click “Open” as shown in the screenshot below.
- Uploading the file takes a few seconds. When you are done, click on the “triple dot” icon and click “Download a copy”. This action opens a pop-up on screen.
- Here you can choose the file format for the download. Simply click on “Excel” to download the document in an .xlsx file that can be later viewed and edited in Microsoft Excel. It takes a few seconds for iCloud to process the conversion and start the download.
- As you can see below, the downloaded document is in .xlsx format. You can find it in the download area of your browser. Click on “View in folder” to view the file in Windows Explorer or open it with Microsoft Excel.
That’s all it takes to convert Numbers documents to Excel, which works with Microsoft Excel and many other spreadsheet apps, and keep in mind that Excel is generally considered a Windows supported format. This web-based solution works the same way as Google Sheets, except it uses iCloud.com instead.
You can continue to work on the spreadsheets you have created with Numbers right on any other device with Microsoft Excel, be it Windows machine, Mac, Linux PC, Android, iPhone, iPad or anything else now that it is has a supported format that you’re free to use it however you want. When you’re done working, you can upload it back to iCloud and access it normally with Numbers on your Mac, iPhone or iPad.
Considering how Numbers opens Excel spreadsheets like any other file, we’re not entirely sure why the reverse isn’t possible in Microsoft Excel just yet, although we can hope that changes like Microsoft Office and Windows will add support to the line.
In addition to the conversion capabilities that iCloud’s web client has to offer, it can also be used to edit iWork documents on any device as long as it has a desktop-class web browser.
Before transferring iWork files to your Windows computer, you should have a copy of the document in a Windows supported file format next time to avoid a similar situation. For example, you can export your Numbers document directly to your MacBook or iPad as an .xlsx file, even before saving the document.
These solutions should be extra useful for anyone who owns both a Windows PC and a macOS device, such as the MacBook Pro or iMac with a Dell or Lenovo, or even if you only work on different platforms for school, work or personal reasons . But cross-platforms also occasionally encounter file compatibility issues while switching between your computers or software. More specifically, if you use software like Numbers that is part of the iWork productivity suite, you may not be able to open those spreadsheets on your Windows computer with Microsoft Excel.
If you don’t know, Numbers is Apple’s equivalent of Microsoft Excel used by several people to create spreadsheets and other documents. However, Microsoft Excel cannot open a .numbers file and iWork is not actually available for Windows devices or Android. So if you create spreadsheets and other data on your iPhone, iPad or MacBook with Numbers for work-related purposes, you will need to convert these documents to a Windows supported file format such as .xlsx before you can view and edit them. them in Windows, Linux, Staroffice or Microsoft Office.
We hope you’ve successfully converted your Numbers files to Excel spreadsheets so that you can access them on Windows laptop or desktop. What do you think of this handy tool on iCloud.com? Is it one feature you will use regularly to avoid having file compatibility issues? Let us know your thoughts and opinions in the comments section below.
How to Convert Numbers to Excel with iCloud Guide is free?
This guide is a free model
Free Trial: May be included, please check on the official site, we mentioned above.
The How to Convert Numbers to Excel with iCloud tutorial price is Free or Freemium. This means you can truly enjoy the How to Convert Numbers to Excel with iCloud guide.
The How to Convert Numbers to Excel with iCloud guide gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and How to Convert Numbers to Excel with iCloud allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly guide to use maybe you will love it and How to Convert Numbers to Excel with iCloud tutorial can be used on Linux, Windows or android devices.
How to Convert Numbers to Excel with iCloud: benefits
- The How to Convert Numbers to Excel with iCloud tutorial is free .
- Helps many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the How to Convert Numbers to Excel with iCloud guide is free.
How to Convert Numbers to Excel with iCloud: FAQ
Tutorial Summary: How to Convert Numbers to Excel with iCloud
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
How to Convert Numbers to Excel with iCloud Tutorial: final note
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the How to Convert Numbers to Excel with iCloud, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “How to Convert Numbers to Excel with iCloud”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add the more methods to the guide How to Convert Numbers to Excel with iCloud, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following the Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.