Check tutorial of Create a Ringtone Directly on iPhone with Garageband
So after a lot of requests from our users here is a guide about Create a Ringtone Directly on iPhone with Garageband.
While you can turn a song into a ringtone with iTunes, another option is to create custom ringtones by creating your own right on your iPhone with the Garageband app. This is a nice solution as it doesn’t require a computer or iTunes, and the whole process of creating ringtones or text tones can be completed right on iPhone in moments.
It’s incredibly easy to create your own ringtones with Garageband for iOS, and just about anyone can create a ringtone or text tone right from their iPhone using this method. Whether you’re musical or not, whether you’re a Beethoven reincarnated or just adept at recording the sound of random piano keys or drum sounds, it can still be a ringtone.
A few quick notes; for this you obviously need Garageband on your iPhone. Garageband is free on new iPhones models, while older devices may require a purchase from the App Store. For best results, you want to keep the sound or music fairly short when using it as a ringtone, as it is listening with an incoming call anyway. For text tones, you probably want to keep the recorded audio extra short for best results. However, technically you can record and assign a text tone or ringtone that takes as long as 45 seconds. Let’s start.
How to Make ringtone or text tone on iPhone with Garageband
- Open the Garageband app on the iPhone
- Press [+] button to create a new track, select your instruments to use and get ready to play or just press buttons
- When you are satisfied with your tone jingle idea, record the audio by tapping the red Record button and tap it again to stop recording
- Tap the downward pointing arrow icon in the corner and choose ‘My Numbers’
- Select the song you just made and choose the share icon in the corner, it looks like a box with an arrow pointing out
- Choose “Ringtone” from the sharing options
- Name the ringtone whatever you want and assign the artist name, song name, etc. (this is basically the Garageband song metadata, which will be embedded in the ringtone), then tap ‘Export’
- Choose one of the three options depending on what you want to do with the newly created ringtone:
- Default ringtone – Assigns the ringtone as your new default ringtone for all incoming calls
- Default text tone – assigns the ringtone as the new default text tone for all incoming text messages and iMessages
- Assign to Contact – assigns the ringtone specifically to a designated contact in your address book and only plays when that person contacts you
Remember, you can change ringtones and text tones at any time, so if you want to assign the ringtone to a specific contact or as a text tone later on, you can quickly do that from iOS settings or the Contacts app on your iPhone.
Garageband can also use the iPhone’s microphone if you want to record a custom voice message as well, although the trick to turn a voice recording from the dedicated app into a ringtone also works if at some point you have made a voice note that you would rather use.
You’ll probably want to be somewhat musically inclined for this to be a good option for your iPhone ringtone generation. Whether it sounds good or not is real up for you and your musical abilities, for me personally I am not musically gifted at all, so my home created ringtones sound like a cat walking across a piano, but the result is certainly unique, if not necessarily pleasant.
Have fun creating your own custom ringtones!
Create a Ringtone Directly on iPhone with Garageband Guide is free?
This guide is a free model
Free Trial: May be included, please check on the official site, we mentioned above.
The Create a Ringtone Directly on iPhone with Garageband tutorial price is Free or Freemium. This means you can truly enjoy the Create a Ringtone Directly on iPhone with Garageband guide.
The Create a Ringtone Directly on iPhone with Garageband guide gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and Create a Ringtone Directly on iPhone with Garageband allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly guide to use maybe you will love it and Create a Ringtone Directly on iPhone with Garageband tutorial can be used on Linux, Windows or android devices.
Create a Ringtone Directly on iPhone with Garageband: benefits
- The Create a Ringtone Directly on iPhone with Garageband tutorial is free .
- Helps many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the Create a Ringtone Directly on iPhone with Garageband guide is free.
Create a Ringtone Directly on iPhone with Garageband: FAQ
Tutorial Summary: Create a Ringtone Directly on iPhone with Garageband
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
Create a Ringtone Directly on iPhone with Garageband Tutorial: final note
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the Create a Ringtone Directly on iPhone with Garageband, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “Create a Ringtone Directly on iPhone with Garageband”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add the more methods to the guide Create a Ringtone Directly on iPhone with Garageband, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following the Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.