Check tutorial of Delete All Photos from iPhone At Once
So after a lot of requests from our users here is a guide about Delete All Photos from iPhone At Once.
Be able to take pictures up a lot of space on an iOS device, so it’s reasonable to want to delete them all from an iPhone to erase them up some space. We will discuss some of the easiest ways to delete all photos, some directly on the iPhone itself, and the others you need to connect iPhone to computer and delete everything with bundled app like Image Capture or Explorer. Newer versions of iOS have improved their photo management capabilities, so if you’re using iOS 6 or later, there’s a really easy option available to you.
Before proceeding, you probably want to transfer all photos from iPhone to computer otherwise you will not have backups on computer or iPhone itself. If you’re going to hook it up to a computer to throw out the photos anyway, you really need to support them up first as part of that process.
Delete ALL photos from iPhone directly
This is the best and fastest option available, but it is limited to iOS 6 or later. This limitation is because, for whatever reason, Photos was not included in the list of app storage usage prior to the latest iOS versions, despite being included in available storage, so you can’t simply swipe to delete all images from a central location to remove as you can with all music. However, that has changed with the latest versions, and here it is how to use these excellently feature:
- Open the Settings app then go to “General” followed by “Usage”
- Choose ‘Photos and CameraFrom the list, this also shows how much space they are taking up up
- Swipe left or right on the album to reveal a red ‘Delete’ button
Swipe on ‘Camera Scroll ”to delete ALL photos from iPhone, swipe“ Photo Library ”to delete only photos synced to desktop, and swipe Photo Stream to delete all of the shared streams.
This method is by far the fastest approach as it does not require syncing, manual deletion or computer usage, but as we said, it is not available to all iOS users as it only arrived in iOS 6 and later versions.
Delete photos from iPhone itself
The third and perhaps most obvious option is to delete photos from the iPhone itself. This is done right in the Photos app and all you have to do is select which photos you have in your Camera Roll or a photo album. The Select Delete option is available for all iOS versions:
- Open the Photos app and go to Camera Roll or album to remove images from
- Press [>] Edit arrow action button in the corner to select multiple images
- Directly tap any photo you want to delete, select as many as you want, multitouch works to select groups at once
- When you’re happy with the selections, tap the red ‘Delete’ button in the corner, followed by ‘Delete selected photos’ button to delete them from iPhone immediately
Of course, these iOS-based approaches work aside from the iPhone too, and this is of course better if you want to delete images from any iOS device while on the go and away from a computer.
Delete all photos from iPhone with Mac
This works in all versions of Mac OS X:
- Connect iPhone to computer via USB
- Launch Image Capture from the / Applications / folder
- Press Command + A to select all images in Image Capture, then click the red () with all images button to delete all photos
- When prompted, confirm the deletion and be prepared to wait
Now for the waiting part, which can take quite a while depending on how many photos you have. If you have more than 10 GB of photos, expect it to take at least an hour to delete them all. The lengthy deletion process seems very inefficient and it is a bit surprising that there is no faster way to delete all images from an iOS device at once. Once you start deleting the images, no cancellation is possible either button. It’s safe to say there’s room for improvement with this entire process, which is identical whether you’re using an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
If anyone knows of a better way for Mac, let us know in the comments.
Delete all photos from iPhone with Windows PC
This should work in all versions of Windows:
- Connect iPhone to computer via USB
- Open ‘My computer’ and choose ‘Apple iPhone’
- Open the “Internal Storage” folders and then open “DCIM”, there will be a folder with all the photos and videos on iPhone
- Select everything in the folder containing the images and delete them
Deleting pictures from iPhone through Windows in this way is significantly faster than through Mac OS X, probably because Windows treats it as a file system rather than a photo manager.
Thanks to Jason for reminding us how easy it is on Windows.
Delete All Photos from iPhone At Once Guide is free?
This guide is a free model
Free Trial: May be included, please check on the official site, we mentioned above.
The Delete All Photos from iPhone At Once tutorial price is Free or Freemium. This means you can truly enjoy the Delete All Photos from iPhone At Once guide.
The Delete All Photos from iPhone At Once guide gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and Delete All Photos from iPhone At Once allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly guide to use maybe you will love it and Delete All Photos from iPhone At Once tutorial can be used on Linux, Windows or android devices.
Delete All Photos from iPhone At Once: benefits
- The Delete All Photos from iPhone At Once tutorial is free .
- Helps many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the Delete All Photos from iPhone At Once guide is free.
Delete All Photos from iPhone At Once: FAQ
Tutorial Summary: Delete All Photos from iPhone At Once
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
Delete All Photos from iPhone At Once Tutorial: final note
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the Delete All Photos from iPhone At Once, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “Delete All Photos from iPhone At Once”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add the more methods to the guide Delete All Photos from iPhone At Once, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following the Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.