Recover deleted android notification log- As the billions of user are today using android devices, as it’s the only platform that gives lots of features for their users. And also the app improvement are more in android.
In android device when you get any notification then it gets notified on the scroll bar and when we swipe it, it forever goes. But sometimes we clear some of important notification too that we’d not want to delete. So we’re here with the trick for How to Recover Deleted Notifications on your Android Phone. You can recover those deleted notification on your android device by just following the below Steps.
- First of all long press on the home screen of your android device.
- Now select widget option there and then swipe to left until you find settings widgets the re.
- Tap on it and drop it on your home screen.
- Now option will seem to set the shortcut of any of settings, scroll down and select notification log the re.
- That’s it now the notification log will get set there on your screen, which will include all the notification that you had already cleared that day.
View Gallery Step By Step-
So above is all about How to Recover Deleted Notifications on Android. By these following steps now you can recheck any important notification that you’ve already cleared in you android device.
Don't Miss: The Android phones 2015