Check tutorial of How to Disable Auto HDR on iPhone X and iPhone 8 Camera
So after a lot of requests from our users here is a guide about How to Disable Auto HDR on iPhone X and iPhone 8 Camera.
Apple’s latest iPhone models automatically enable HDR on the device by default camera, this includes iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone 8. HDR can often produce nicer photos by blending the color range of different exposures into a single image, but it can also sometimes make photos look strange or even worse, especially with some exposures situations and also with some pictures of people.
By turning off automatic HDR on the iPhone, you also get the ‘HDR’ back button on the iPhone camera app, which allows you to choose to have HDR on, off, or automatically turn on depending on the lighting, and right from the camera app itself. This is in contrast to the default status on new iPhones, which hides the ‘HDR’ button since the car feature is enabled by default. In others words, if you want the HDR button controls returned to the iPhone Camera app, you need to turn off Auto HDR in Settings.
How to Turn off Auto HDR on iPhone and get HDR Button Back in Camera App
This only applies to the latest iPhone models with automatic HDR enabled by default, older iPhones do not have automatic HDR enabled in Settings.
- On the iPhone, open the “Settings” app and go to “Camera”
- Look for the section “HDR (High Dynamic Range)” and set “Auto HDR” to OFF
- Optional but useful for some; enable “Keep normal photo” so you can determine which of the two photo types you prefer *
With Auto HDR turned off in general Camera Settings, the “HDR” button option returns to the Camera app itself, where it can be switched directly.
And yes, you can also set HDR to “auto” inside Camera app even if Auto HDR is turned off in Settings. When you turn off “Auto HDR” in Settings, the controls are turned back on Camera app, just as they were on previous iPhone models. Moreover, you can also turn off HDR or turn on HDR directly from it camera app again on iPhone X, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. While this is confusing, that’s how it works in the current versions of iOS for the latest iPhones. If you want more direct control, run the feature in Settings, so you can then use the feature on or off as you like in the Camera app itself.
The Camera The Settings section on the iPhone has some other useful options you may want to check out, including enabling the camera grid, make sure the iPhone camera can read QR codes, set up iPhone camera to take pictures in JPEG or HEIF format, and many others.
* The “Keep Original Photos” option is recommended if you want to see how both the HDR and non-HDR photo will look when an HDR photo is taken. You can see them both side by side in the Photos app Camera Roll if available, it may look like the same photo as on the thumbnail but if you look closely at the two images you will see that they are different as HDR takes in a wider range of exposures and then uses software to merge them to a single photo, while the standard photo does not. HDR is often loved or hated, and sometimes not even noticed, but for anyone who likes to browse around with an iPhone camera they will no doubt appreciate the choice and be able to see both photos immediately. The main drawback of enabling “Keep Original Photo” with HDR is that you stop up with two of the (usually) the same photo.
If you liked this, you would probably appreciate browsing others Camera tips also.
How to Disable Auto HDR on iPhone X and iPhone 8 Camera Guide is free?
This guide is a free model
Free Trial: May be included, please check on the official site, we mentioned above.
The How to Disable Auto HDR on iPhone X and iPhone 8 Camera tutorial price is Free or Freemium. This means you can truly enjoy the How to Disable Auto HDR on iPhone X and iPhone 8 Camera guide.
The How to Disable Auto HDR on iPhone X and iPhone 8 Camera guide gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and How to Disable Auto HDR on iPhone X and iPhone 8 Camera allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly guide to use maybe you will love it and How to Disable Auto HDR on iPhone X and iPhone 8 Camera tutorial can be used on Linux, Windows or android devices.
How to Disable Auto HDR on iPhone X and iPhone 8 Camera: benefits
- The How to Disable Auto HDR on iPhone X and iPhone 8 Camera tutorial is free .
- Helps many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the How to Disable Auto HDR on iPhone X and iPhone 8 Camera guide is free.
How to Disable Auto HDR on iPhone X and iPhone 8 Camera: FAQ
Tutorial Summary: How to Disable Auto HDR on iPhone X and iPhone 8 Camera
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
How to Disable Auto HDR on iPhone X and iPhone 8 Camera Tutorial: final note
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the How to Disable Auto HDR on iPhone X and iPhone 8 Camera, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “How to Disable Auto HDR on iPhone X and iPhone 8 Camera”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add the more methods to the guide How to Disable Auto HDR on iPhone X and iPhone 8 Camera, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following the Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.