Check tutorial of How to Downgrade iOS 10 Beta to iOS 9.3.3
So after a lot of requests from our users here is a guide about How to Downgrade iOS 10 Beta to iOS 9.3.3.
Are you using iOS 10 beta, but decided you want to downgrade and go back to a stable iOS 9.3.3 release? That’s understandable, given that the iOS 10 beta is kind of buggy, and it’s not intended for a primetime audience just yet. We will show you exactly how to go back from iOS 10 beta back to iOS 9. The downgrade process is relatively easy so once you are done testing iOS 10 beta or done with the bugs, you can quickly revert to iOS 9 on any iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
To get started, you need a USB cable to connect the iPhone or iPad to the computer and the latest version of iTunes must be installed in Mac OS X or Windows. Other than that, going back to iOS 9 is just a matter of using the correct firmware ipsw file to downgrade from iOS 10 beta with.
Downgrade iOS 10 Beta Back to iOS 9.3.3
The iOS 10 downgrade works by restoring a device to iOS 9.3.x. This will effectively erase the iPhone or iPad, so you want to make sure you have a backup.up otherwise you will lose your belongings.
- Before you do anything else, back up your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch (if you already have a pre-iOS 10 beta backupup you can also restore from there, in both cases make sure you have a backupup have)
- Download the iOS 9.3.3 IPSW file from here for your iPhone or iPad and place it somewhere obvious like the desktop – the model must match the IPSW for the downgrade to work or you will get an error in iTunes
- Launch iTunes and then connect the iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the computer with a USB cable
- Choose the device in iTunes and go to the summary page and do the following:
- For Mac OS X: OPTION + click on “Restore iPhone” button
- For Windows: SHIFT + click on “Recover” button
To be clear, this wipes the device and downgrades from iOS 10 beta to iOS 9.3.x, it works like any other IPSW restore in that sense.
Once the downgrade is complete, you can restore from a previously created backupup.
If you don’t back-up prior to downgrading (or updating to iOS 10 in the first place), you will lose all your data on iPhone or iPad. This is why it is important to back upup and why it is important to only run beta system software on a non-primary device that does not contain important information or media.
Downgrading from iOS 10 Failed? Try to downgrade in recovery mode
Some users report that the typical downgrade process to remove iOS 10 and remove beta is unsuccessful. This is probably due to a procedural issue but regardless of the cause, another option is to downgrade iPhone or iPad in recovery mode which will get rid of iOS 10 with recovery update and restore process.
Back up before starting, as always.
- Connect the iOS device to downgrade to a computer and open iTunes
- Force restart the device in recovery mode by pressing the Home and sleep / power button for about 15 seconds until you see the Apple logo – keep the buttons until you see iTunes notify about a device in recovery mode
- Choose “Update and Restore” from the recovery mode screen – this will erase the device and place a clean install of iOS 9.x on the device, removing iOS 10 completely
- When the recovery update and restore is complete, choose to restore from a backupup or set up the device as new
Do you have any questions or remarks? Let us know your experience of downgrading from iOS 10 beta in the comments below.
How to Downgrade iOS 10 Beta to iOS 9.3.3 Guide is free?
This guide is a free model
Free Trial: May be included, please check on the official site, we mentioned above.
The How to Downgrade iOS 10 Beta to iOS 9.3.3 tutorial price is Free or Freemium. This means you can truly enjoy the How to Downgrade iOS 10 Beta to iOS 9.3.3 guide.
The How to Downgrade iOS 10 Beta to iOS 9.3.3 guide gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and How to Downgrade iOS 10 Beta to iOS 9.3.3 allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly guide to use maybe you will love it and How to Downgrade iOS 10 Beta to iOS 9.3.3 tutorial can be used on Linux, Windows or android devices.
How to Downgrade iOS 10 Beta to iOS 9.3.3: benefits
- The How to Downgrade iOS 10 Beta to iOS 9.3.3 tutorial is free .
- Helps many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the How to Downgrade iOS 10 Beta to iOS 9.3.3 guide is free.
How to Downgrade iOS 10 Beta to iOS 9.3.3: FAQ
Tutorial Summary: How to Downgrade iOS 10 Beta to iOS 9.3.3
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
How to Downgrade iOS 10 Beta to iOS 9.3.3 Tutorial: final note
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the How to Downgrade iOS 10 Beta to iOS 9.3.3, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “How to Downgrade iOS 10 Beta to iOS 9.3.3”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add the more methods to the guide How to Downgrade iOS 10 Beta to iOS 9.3.3, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following the Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.