Check tutorial of Downgrade iOS 6 Beta to iOS 5.1.1
So after a lot of requests from our users here is a guide about Downgrade iOS 6 Beta to iOS 5.1.1.
If you’ve installed iOS 6 beta and determined that the buggy nature of the first developer release isn’t for you, it’s time to downgrade. Most developers should know how to do this already, but if not, this process will be easy and you’ll be back on iOS 5.1.1 in no time.
Downgrading is the same on an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- Turn off the device, connect it to the computer via USB and launch iTunes
- Put the iOS device into DFU mode: With the device turned off, press and hold the power button and Home buttons together for 10 seconds, then release the power button, keep holding Home button until iTunes notifies you that it detects a device in recovery mode. The device screen should remain black as if it was turned off.
- Recover in iTunes via method a or b:
- a: Restore from the iOS 5.1.1 backupup you created before installing iOS 6 beta
- b: Restore to iOS 5.1.1 IPSW by Option clicking “Restore” button, then restore from iCloud backupup when you are done
Normally, you can’t downgrade iOS versions that easily, but since Apple still signs iOS 5.1.1, the downgrade can start with minimal effort.
Troubleshoot the downgrade:If you are getting strange errors (3194, 1013, etc.) when trying to restore, most likely Apple’s servers are blocked in your hosts file. This is relatively common among people who jailbroke a device at some point in their iOS usage. Remove all blocks to Apple’s servers from / etc / hosts and try again.
Downgrade iOS 6 Beta to iOS 5.1.1 Guide is free?
This guide is a free model
Free Trial: May be included, please check on the official site, we mentioned above.
The Downgrade iOS 6 Beta to iOS 5.1.1 tutorial price is Free or Freemium. This means you can truly enjoy the Downgrade iOS 6 Beta to iOS 5.1.1 guide.
The Downgrade iOS 6 Beta to iOS 5.1.1 guide gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and Downgrade iOS 6 Beta to iOS 5.1.1 allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly guide to use maybe you will love it and Downgrade iOS 6 Beta to iOS 5.1.1 tutorial can be used on Linux, Windows or android devices.
Downgrade iOS 6 Beta to iOS 5.1.1: benefits
- The Downgrade iOS 6 Beta to iOS 5.1.1 tutorial is free .
- Helps many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the Downgrade iOS 6 Beta to iOS 5.1.1 guide is free.
Downgrade iOS 6 Beta to iOS 5.1.1: FAQ
Tutorial Summary: Downgrade iOS 6 Beta to iOS 5.1.1
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
Downgrade iOS 6 Beta to iOS 5.1.1 Tutorial: final note
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the Downgrade iOS 6 Beta to iOS 5.1.1, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “Downgrade iOS 6 Beta to iOS 5.1.1”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add the more methods to the guide Downgrade iOS 6 Beta to iOS 5.1.1, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following the Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.