Check tutorial of How to Download Podcasts on iPhone to Listen Offline
So after a lot of requests from our users here is a guide about How to Download Podcasts on iPhone to Listen Offline.
Do you regularly listen to podcasts on your iPhone while driving, exercising, or jogging? If so, you will be interested in taking advantage of offline listening feature available in the Podcasts app, which allows you to download podcasts to your iPhone.
Depending on where you live, you may not always be able to stay connected to the internet or expect your connection to be stable and fast enough at all times. This is a problem when you go out and rely on a cellular network to listen to podcasts, or if you’re venturing into an area with no cellular service. Depending on the signal strength of your network, the internet speed may fluctuate more often than not or even drop out altogether. As a result, the streaming quality may not be up to par, or it may not even be possible. This is precisely the scenario where offline listening prevails.
In this article, we will discuss exactly how to download podcasts on your iPhone for offline listening.
How to Download podcasts on iPhone to listen offline
Downloading the podcasts you have subscribed to or added to your library is a fairly simple and straightforward procedure using the built-in Podcasts app for iOS devices.
- Open the pre-installed “Podcasts” app on your iPhone.
- Go to the “Browse” section and tap the podcast you are interested in.
- This will take you to the list of available episodes for that particular podcast. Here you have the option to subscribe to the podcast, but we are not interested in that at the moment. Tap the “+” icon next to each episode to add it to your library.
- Now that you have added the episode to your library, you can see the download option. Tap the new “cloud” icon to start downloading this particular episode to your iPhone.
- Then go to the “Library” section in the Podcasts app to view all the podcasts you’ve added to your library. Tap one of the podcasts listed here, according to your preference.
- This will display all episodes of that selected show. The episodes available for offline listening do not have the download option next to them as shown below.
- You can also view all downloaded episodes from any of the podcasts you added by simply tapping “Downloaded Episodes” in the Library section of the app.
- By default, the Podcasts app downloads new episodes of the shows you have subscribed to. However, this can be changed by going to Settings -> Podcasts -> Download Episodes. You can choose the setting “All Unplayed” to download all episodes that you have not listened to.
There you go. Now you know it how to download podcasts for offline listening on your iPhone.
While we focused on the iPhone, you can follow the same steps to download podcasts on your iPad or even an iPod Touch if you have another lying around.
This one feature can be very useful if you travel a lot. Whether you’re on a flight or just driving somewhere, you don’t have to worry about interruptions while listening due to lack of internet connection.
That said, listening on regular offline can take gradually up valuable storage space on your device. That’s why it’s important to empty your Podcasts storage and delete the shows you’ve already watched.
If you’ve recently started using the built-in Podcasts app, you may be interested in learning how to Correctly manage, add, and delete podcast subscriptions on your iPhone or iPad. This helps you keep all your shows organized for a better overall listening experience, and you can delete podcasts you listened to for free up storage on the iPhone as well.
Don’t have much time to listen to your favorite podcast? You can easily cycle through your shows by simply changing the playback speed in the Podcasts app on your iOS device, a popular app feature if you want to speed up up (or delay) a podcast to listen to it faster. You can also set a sleep timer in Podcasts to automatically stop playback after a specified period of time.
We hope you were able to download your favorite podcasts on your iPhone without any problems. What are your general thoughts on offline listening? feature? Share your valuable opinions and experiences in the comments section below.
How to Download Podcasts on iPhone to Listen Offline Guide is free?
This guide is a free model
Free Trial: May be included, please check on the official site, we mentioned above.
The How to Download Podcasts on iPhone to Listen Offline tutorial price is Free or Freemium. This means you can truly enjoy the How to Download Podcasts on iPhone to Listen Offline guide.
The How to Download Podcasts on iPhone to Listen Offline guide gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and How to Download Podcasts on iPhone to Listen Offline allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly guide to use maybe you will love it and How to Download Podcasts on iPhone to Listen Offline tutorial can be used on Linux, Windows or android devices.
How to Download Podcasts on iPhone to Listen Offline: benefits
- The How to Download Podcasts on iPhone to Listen Offline tutorial is free .
- Helps many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the How to Download Podcasts on iPhone to Listen Offline guide is free.
How to Download Podcasts on iPhone to Listen Offline: FAQ
Tutorial Summary: How to Download Podcasts on iPhone to Listen Offline
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
How to Download Podcasts on iPhone to Listen Offline Tutorial: final note
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the How to Download Podcasts on iPhone to Listen Offline, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “How to Download Podcasts on iPhone to Listen Offline”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add the more methods to the guide How to Download Podcasts on iPhone to Listen Offline, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following the Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.