Check tutorial of Fix a “iTunes Could Not Backup iPhone” Error Message
So after a lot of requests from our users here is a guide about Fix a “iTunes Could Not Backup iPhone” Error Message.
If you regularly backup your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to the computer with iTunes, you may rarely encounter an error when iTunes reports that it is not backing up.up of the iOS device. This is usually accompanied by a very vague error message such as “iTunes could not go back up the iPhone “(name)” because the backupup could not be saved to the computer “, or a” session failed “message suggesting that you disconnect and reconnect the device before trying again. Usually, following the instructions in the warning window does not solve much , so if you happen to encounter iTunes backup error, try the next solution to perform a backup againup of the device.
This applies to iTunes backups with Mac OS X and / or Windows, made from any iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. We break this down into an easy-to-follow set of troubleshooting steps:
- Update iTunes – the first thing to do is download the latest version of iTunes, it only can solve the problem if the iOS version is newer than what supported by the version of iTunes. You can update through iTunes itself, or by downloading the latest version from Apple’s iTunes page
- Rename the backup file* so it doesn’t conflict with a new backupup by adding something like “-OLDBACKUP” to the folder name – the iTunes and iOS backup files are located in the user folders depending on the desktop operating system:
- Mac OS X – ~ / Library / ApplicationSupport / MobileSync / Backup /
- Windows 8, 7, Vista – Users USERNAMEAppDataRoamingApple ComputerMobileSyncBackup
At this point, the backupup to iTunes should be completed as expected. If not, then proceed with the next few troubleshooting steps.
* Normally it is enough to rename the backup file, but in some situations you may need to make a copy of the existing backup file and move it to another location on the computer, then the old (possibly corrupted) backup -up from iTunes via Preferences> Devices> Backupup remove.
Only do this if the above trick does not work, and make sure to make a copy of the existing backupup before removing the old one.
Dealing with an “iTunes cannot back upup make because iPhone is disconnected “Error
Sometimes related error message is backup error due to disconnecting device during backupup, with a message such as “iTunes could not back upup create the iPhone (‘name’) because the connection to the iPhone was lost “. This could just be an issue where iTunes is not detecting the device. From personal experience, getting the ‘disconnected’ error is usually related to a USB power or connection error and can be fixed quite easily by doing the following:
- Use a different USB port on the computer
- Use another USB / Lightning cable to connect the iPhone / iPad / iPod to the computer
This is especially true if you have a damaged or frayed iPhone to USB cable adapter that is barely hanging together with some electrical tape, or if wires are hanging loose in some other way. Many of these adapters fail regularly and when they are damaged they are more likely to have connection problems with a computer.
If your adapter is physically damaged and barely hanging together, getting a new cable can often solve many problems with backups, power, charging, transfers, and more.
Alternative backup solution: iCloud
Remember, if all else fails, you can back up directly from a device.up can transfer from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to iCloud. It just needs to be plugged into a power source and have an iCloud account set up and configured in iOS, then back upup Starting to iCloud is just a matter of going to Settings> iCloud and having a backupup launch to Apple’s iCloud servers. It’s fast, efficient, and almost always works, especially when iTunes is picky or simply fails.
Fix a “iTunes Could Not Backup iPhone” Error Message Guide is free?
This guide is a free model
Free Trial: May be included, please check on the official site, we mentioned above.
The Fix a “iTunes Could Not Backup iPhone” Error Message tutorial price is Free or Freemium. This means you can truly enjoy the Fix a “iTunes Could Not Backup iPhone” Error Message guide.
The Fix a “iTunes Could Not Backup iPhone” Error Message guide gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and Fix a “iTunes Could Not Backup iPhone” Error Message allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly guide to use maybe you will love it and Fix a “iTunes Could Not Backup iPhone” Error Message tutorial can be used on Linux, Windows or android devices.
Fix a “iTunes Could Not Backup iPhone” Error Message: benefits
- The Fix a “iTunes Could Not Backup iPhone” Error Message tutorial is free .
- Helps many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the Fix a “iTunes Could Not Backup iPhone” Error Message guide is free.
Fix a “iTunes Could Not Backup iPhone” Error Message: FAQ
Tutorial Summary: Fix a “iTunes Could Not Backup iPhone” Error Message
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
Fix a “iTunes Could Not Backup iPhone” Error Message Tutorial: final note
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the Fix a “iTunes Could Not Backup iPhone” Error Message, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “Fix a “iTunes Could Not Backup iPhone” Error Message”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add the more methods to the guide Fix a “iTunes Could Not Backup iPhone” Error Message, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following the Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.