Check tutorial of Get a List of Siri Commands Directly from Siri
So after a lot of requests from our users here is a guide about Get a List of Siri Commands Directly from Siri.
We’ve shown you many of the great and legitimately useful things you can do with Siri, but the intelligent voice assistant has a lot more to offer than meets the eye. Sure, you can use it to find out what Siri can do, but a better solution is to ask Siri directly … and it’ll tell you with a massive list of commands!
Ask Siri to display Siri commands
To access Siri’s own manual of actions and commandsjust do one of the following:
- Call Siri and tap the (i) button bring up the list of assignments
- OR: Call Siri and ask “What can you do?”
- OR: Click here to see the huge list of Siri Shortcuts
Both options will bring up an interactive list of commands divided into categories, the first list of Siri samples includes a command next to the category and / or topic it pertains to:
- Call (name) – Phone
- Launch Photos – App launch
- Tell (name) I’ll be right there – messages
- Set up a meeting at 9 – Agenda
- Did the Giants win? – Sports
- Give me directions home – Cards
- Tweet with my location – Twitter
- Post to Facebook – Facebook
- Table for four in Palo Alto – Restaurants
- Which films are playing? – Movies
- Play Norah Jones – Music
- Remind me to call mom – Reminders
- Email Emily about the trip – Email
- How is the weather today? – Weather
- What is Apple’s stock price? – Shares
- wake me up up tomorrow at 7 am – Clock
- What’s Emily’s address? – Contacts
- Note that I spent $ 12 on lunch – Notes
- Where’s Brian? – Find my friends
- Define Mitosis – WolframAlpha (for the hard questions)
Note that there is an arrow next to each of these items, and each one can be tapped to see even more specific Siri samples related to the first topic.
However, that’s just the beginning, here’s a huge list of possible Siri commands for you to try.
Huge list of Siri commands
If you’d rather see a gigantic list, this one is quite extensive, although it is by no means comprehensive and therefore doesn’t include all the newer capabilities related to tickets and things like buying movie tickets and finding Wi-Fi. Nonetheless, it’s a handy list to scroll through if you don’t want to navigate Siri’s menus.
Maps and directions
- Give me directions to Best Buy in Seattle, Washington
- Directions to Moms house
- Get directions to Bobs Taco Shed in Transit
- Where is Apple Store in Phoenix
- What is Michael’s address?
- What is Susan Park’s phone number?
- When is my wife’s birthday?
- Show Jennifer’s home e-mail address
- Show Jason Russell
- Look for people named Park
- Who is Michael Manning?
- My mother is Susan Park
- Michael Manning is my brother
- Call my brother at work
- Set up a meeting at 9 am
- Set up met with Michael at 9am
- Meet Lisa at noon
- Set up an appointment about accepting tomorrow at 9 am
- New appointment with Susan Park Friday at 3am
- Schedule a planning meeting in the boardroom today at 8:30 am
- Move my meeting from 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm
- Reschedule my appointment with Dr. Manning to next Monday at 9:00 am
- Add Lisa to my meeting with Jason
- Cancel the budget review meeting
Questions about events
- What will the rest of my day be like?
- What’s on my agenda for Friday?
- When is my next appointment?
- When do I have an appointment with Michael?
- Where is my next appointment?
- wake me up up tomorrow at 7 am
- Set an alarm for 6:30 am
- wake me up up in 8 hours
- Change my 6:30 alarm to 6:45
- Turn off my 6:30 alarm
- Remove my 7:30 alarm
Checking the clock
- What time is it?
- What time is it in Berlin?
- What is todays date?
- What is the date next Saturday?
Using a timer
- Set the timer for ten minutes
- Show the timer
- Pause the timer
- To resume
- Reset the timer
- Email Lisa about the trip
- Email Jennifer about the change in plans
- New email to Susan Park
- Mail Dad about the rent check
- Email Dr. Manning and say I have the forms, thanks
- Mail Lisa and Jason about the party and say I had a great time
- Checking e-mail
- Is there a new email from Michael today?
- Show new mail about the lease
- Show Lisa’s email yesterday
Respond to messages
- Answer Dear Susan, sorry for the late payment
- Call him at work
To check Up on friends
- Where’s Jason?
- Where is my sister?
- Is my wife with home?
- Where are all my friends?
- Who’s here?
- Who is near me?
- How do I get home?
- Show 1 Infinite Loop Cupertino California
- Directions to my father’s work
- Find coffee near me
- Where’s Starbucks?
- Find some burger places in Baltimore
- Find a gas station within walking distance
- Good Mexican restaurants around here
- Tell Susan I’ll be right there
- Send a message to Jason Russell
- Send Lisa a message to tell tomorrow
- Tell Jennifer the show was great
- Send a message to Susan about her mobile say I’m late
- Send a message to 408 555 1212
- Text Jason and Lisa, where are you?
- Read my new posts
- Read it again
- Answer that is great news
- Tell him I’ll be there in 10 minutes
- Call her
- Play The Light of the Sun
- Play Trouble
- Shuffle Taking Back Sunday
- Play Alicia Keys
- Play some blues
- Play my party mix
- Shuffle my road trip playlist
Annotate and search
- Note that I spent $ 12 on lunch
- Note: Check out that new Alicia Keys album
- Find my restaurant slip
- Make a note with the reading list
- Add Tom Sawyer to my reading list note
- Call Jason
- Call Jennifer Wright mobile
- Call Susan for work phone
- Call 408 555 1212
- Call home
- FaceTime Lisa
- Remind me to call Mommy
- Remind me to call my mom when I get home home
- Don’t forget to bring an umbrella
- Remind me to take my medicine at 6am tomorrow
- Remind me to choose up flowers when I leave here
- Remind me when I leave to call Jason
- Remind me to complete the report by 6
- What is Apple’s stock price?
- What is Apple’s PE ratio?
- What has Yahoo shut down today?
- How’s the Nikkei?
- How are the markets doing?
- Where’s the Dow on?
View the forecast
- How is the weather today?
- How’s the weather for tomorrow?
- Is it going to rain in Cupertino this week?
- Check out next week’s weather forecast for Burlington
- What’s the forecast for tonight?
- What’s the weather in Tampa right now?
- How hot will it be in Palm Springs this weekend?
- What’s the high for Anchorage on Thursday?
- What is the temperature outside?
- How windy is it out there?
- When is sunrise in Paris?
Looking up information
- Search the internet for Bora Bora
- Look for vegetarian pasta recipes
- Search the internet for the best cable plans
- Google the War of 1812
- Search Wikipedia for Abraham Lincoln
- Look for news about the World Cup
- Bing Alicia Keys
Using Wolfram Alpha
- How many calories in a bagel?
- What is an 18% tip at $ 86.74 for four people?
- Who is buried in Grant’s tomb?
- How Long Do Dogs Live?
- What is the Gossamer Condor?
- What is the square root of 128?
- How many dollars is € 45?
- What was the best photo of 1983?
- How many days until Christmas?
- How far away is the sun?
- When is the next solar eclipse?
- Show me the constellation Orion
- What is the population of Jamaica?
- How high is Mt. Everest?
- How deep is the Atlantic Ocean?
- What is the price of gasoline in Chicago?
Also worth remembering; when interacting with many of these Siri commands, you can use pretty much any single dictation command from elsewhere in iOS and OS X to help things out, be it writing emails, formatting notes, changing punctuation or whatever you want.
It’s important to note that these aren’t the only commands you can give Siri, they’re just examples that will give you a better idea of the guidelines and frameworks Siri works for and responds to requests. Check them out and try them out, or browse the huge list below.
View more Siri tips, and do not forget tips also for dictation, which is not interactive but translates your spoken language words in text and is also available in iOS and Mac OS X.
Obviously that’s pretty long, so one tip of the hat to Apple.com and TUAW for taking the time to type up some of the commands found in the large Siri’s sample list above!
Get a List of Siri Commands Directly from Siri Guide is free?
This guide is a free model
Free Trial: May be included, please check on the official site, we mentioned above.
The Get a List of Siri Commands Directly from Siri tutorial price is Free or Freemium. This means you can truly enjoy the Get a List of Siri Commands Directly from Siri guide.
The Get a List of Siri Commands Directly from Siri guide gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and Get a List of Siri Commands Directly from Siri allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly guide to use maybe you will love it and Get a List of Siri Commands Directly from Siri tutorial can be used on Linux, Windows or android devices.
Get a List of Siri Commands Directly from Siri: benefits
- The Get a List of Siri Commands Directly from Siri tutorial is free .
- Helps many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the Get a List of Siri Commands Directly from Siri guide is free.
Get a List of Siri Commands Directly from Siri: FAQ
Tutorial Summary: Get a List of Siri Commands Directly from Siri
In this guide, we told you about Get a List of Siri Commands Directly from Siri; please read all steps so that you understand Get a List of Siri Commands Directly from Siri in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial helping you?
So in this guide, we discuss the Get a List of Siri Commands Directly from Siri, which undoubtedly helps you.
What is actual time in which this method complete?
The time to complete the Get a List of Siri Commands Directly from Siri tutorial is 10+ minutes.
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
Get a List of Siri Commands Directly from Siri Tutorial: final note
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the Get a List of Siri Commands Directly from Siri, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “Get a List of Siri Commands Directly from Siri”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add the more methods to the guide Get a List of Siri Commands Directly from Siri, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following the Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.