How to Install Cyberflix TV on FireStick Tutorial and Steps
So here we discuss the How to Install Cyberflix TV on FireStick, and after a lot of requests from our users here is a guide about How to Install Cyberflix TV on FireStick.
In this tutorial, you learn to install CyberFlix TV on FireStick for movies and TV shows. The instructions here will work on FireStick, Fire TV and Fire TV Cube.
CyberFlix TV is another on-demand app that I stumbled across only recently. It is a replica or clone of Terrarium TV, which has now been discontinued. Terrarium TV was an incredibly popular entertainment app and we are still looking for an app that can really step into its shoes. I have to say, CyberFlix TV is getting very close.
CyberFlix TV supports dozens of resources and resolvers to deliver quality streams. It has the same interface as Terrarium TV. The content library is huge with all your favorite movies and shows. What’s even more amazing is that CyberFlix supports TV Real-Debrid integration. Just sign in to your Real-Debrid account in the app in Settings and you’ll get tons of new high quality streams. CyberFlix TV is a decent app and I recommend you give it a try.
NOTE: Some users experience ‘No Data’ or a blank screen on CyberFlix TV and no content. There is a possibility that your ISP will block access to the app. You can easily solve it using a high quality VPN, such as ExpressVPN.
CyberFlix TV on FireStick: Installation Methods
I’m going to demonstrate two ways to install CyberFlix TV on FireStick. Follow you the one that suits you best. Both produce the same results. Here are the two methods:
- Use downloader app
- Use ES Explorer app
To install CyberFlix TV or another third-party app on FireStick, you’ll need to prepare your device for it first. Follow the steps below:
1. Select Settings of the home screen of your FireStick or Fire TV device (this option is at the top of the menu)
2. In the set of the following items, click Settings Device
3. Open Developer options
4. Apps from unknown sources item on the next screen is OFF, click it to enable it
5. Click on the requested question Enable.
You ignore the warning message because the app we’re going to install is safe. However, it is advisable to disable apps from unknown sources after installing CyberFlix TV.
With this done, let’s get to work with the installation process.
Attention FireStick Users: Read before you go any further
Governments and ISPs around the world monitor the online activities of their users. If you stream copyrighted content on your Fire TV Stick, you could be in serious trouble. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. I highly recommend you get a good FireStick VPN and hide your identity so your movie viewing experience doesn’t take a bad turn.
I use ExpressVPN that’s the fastest and most secure VPN in the industry. It is very easy to install on any device, including Amazon Fire TV Stick. It also comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you don’t like their service, you always ask for a refund. ExpressVPN also has a special deal where you get 3 months free and save 49% on annual plan.
Here are the reasons why you should always use a VPN.
Read: How to Install and use best VPN for FireStick
Method 1: Install CyberFlix TV on FireStick using Downloader
Downloader is my favorite side-loading app for FireStick. Install downloader on your Fire TV device and get started with the following steps:
1. In downloader’s main screen, click the URL field on the right
2. up with the on-screen keyboard https://www.firesticktricks.com/cf
Note: The url above is different from the url in the image below. It’s because the url above downloads the latest CyberFlix TV APK.
3. Wait for the Downloader app to connect to the server and download the CyberFlix TV MOT on FireStick. It’ll only take a few minutes.
4. When the CyberFlix TV APK download is complete, Downloader will immediately start the installation process. You should see the next screen with the Following button on the bottom right
5. Scroll down and click Install button (which replaces the following button)
6. Wait for the CyberFlix TV to install on FireStick. It is usually completed in less than a minute
7. App installed confirmation appears on your FireStick screen, it means cyberflix TV is installed
8. Go ahead and click Done. We’ll open the app later
9. You are now back in the Downloader app. Select Remove button on the next prompt and click on it.
You are removing the CyberFlix TV MOT on FireStick. It’s no longer necessary. It is best to be clear up space by deleting unnecessary files.
10. Click Remove again when asked
Large! You successfully installed CyberFlix TV on FireStick using the Downloader app.
Method 2: Install CyberFlix TV on FireStick using ES File Explorer
While ES File Explorer is a wonderful file manager app, it doubles as an effective side-loader for FireStick and other Android devices. Download ES Explorer from the Amazon Store:
- Select Lens icon (search option in upper-left corner) in FireStick homescreen
- Type ES Explorer
- Click ES Explorer in search results
- Follow the on-screen instructions and install the app
Follow the steps below and install CyberFlix TV with ES File Explorer:
1. Start ES Explorer
2. On the right you will see a lot of icons. Scroll down and click Downloader
3. On the next screen, click +New at the bottom
4. up. Enter the URL http://bit.ly/cybflix In the Path Field. Enter any name you want in the Name Field. I’ll name it cyber flix.
Click Download now when you’re all done (your ES explorer window looks like what you see in the following image)
5. Wait for ES File Explorer to download the CyberFlix TV APK
6. Click Open file when the next prompt appears
7. Click Install on this prompt
8. This window first shows the Following button Lower right corner. But when you scroll down, it turns into Install. Click Install to continue
9. Wait for the CyberFlix TV to install on FireStick
10. When CyberFlix TV is installed on FireStick, App installed notification is displayed. Click Done to return to the ES Explorer app
You successfully installed CyberFix TV on FireStick. To remove the MOT (recommended), follow these steps:
- Expand option Local left menu
- Select the second Home Option
- Move to the right part of the ES Explorer window and open the Download folder
- Select the CyberFlix TV MOT and press the Select key on your FireStick remote
- Click the Recycle bin Icon at the bottom to remove the MOT
Install MX Player (important!)
CyberFlix TV, like Terrarium TV, has its built-in video player called ExoPlayer stopgezEt. You need an external app to play the videos of this app. I recommend MX Player as it works best with CyberFlix TV.
To install MX Player through the Downloader app, follow the steps below:
- Open downloader
- Click the URL field on the right
- Enter the following URL: http://bit.ly/mxfire
- Click GO
- Follow the instructions on the screen
If you’re using ES Explorer, download your MX Player:
- Open ES Explorer
- Click Downloader icon on the right
- At the bottom, click +New
- Enter http://bit.ly/mxfire in the Path field
- Enter MX Player or a name you like in the Name field
- Click Download now
- Click Open File
- Click Install
- Click Install again
Before you start streaming with or apps like CyberFlix TV, I want to warn you that everything you stream will be visible to your ISP and government. This means that streaming copyrighted content (free movies and TV shows) can get you into legal trouble.
Luckily you hide your online streaming/browsing activities with a VPN. A VPN alias Virtual Private Network helps you circumvent ISP restriction, government surveillance, and geo-restrictions on content.
I use ExpressVPN on my Fire Stick, mobile, and PC. After trying several paid and free VPNs, I can say ExpressVPN is the fastest and most secure VPN. Here’s how to Install VPN on Fire TV Stick.
We do not encourage the violation of copyright laws. But, what if you end up up inadvertently streaming content from an illegal source? It is not always easy to see the difference between a legit and illegal source.
How to Access and use CyberFlix TV on FireStick
This will be easy.
You must have noticed that the newly installed apps on FireStick don’t appear on the home Screen. But, you can easily access them from Your apps and games Section. Here’s how:
Long pressure on the Home button on your FireStick remote until you see the next popup Menu. Click Apps
Scroll down to the bottom where you’ll find the CyberFlix TV app. Move the app to the homescreen, select it and press the menu key on your remote control (3 horizontal lines). The following pop-up menu appears at the bottom right. Click Move
Now just move the app to one of the top 3 rows. Go back to the home screen and enter the app from there.
On the first run, CyberFlix TV shows you the Changelog window. Click OK. You will then be asked to choose the default video player. Click MX Player
Click Accept on the disclaimer window. Like Terrarium TV and Titanium TV, the main screen of CyberFlix TV on FireStick also shows the popular/trending TV shows by default.
Click the hamburger menu in the upper-left corner. The following drop-down list appears. Click Movies to see the list of movies. The drop-down menu also has other options, such as Favorites, TV calendar, downloads, and settings.
There is a small triangle (reversed) by the burger menu. Click on it to sort the content by any of the available categories, such as Trending, Recently Updated, New Shows, Premieres, Airing Today, etc.
On the right, at the top, you also have a search option to look up for something specific. There is another inverted triangle (larger than the one on the left). With this triangle you can sort TV shows by year (it’s only available for TV shows and not for movies)
So, here we are with CyberFlix TV on FireStick. I hope you enjoyed reading this guide as much as I did write. CyberFlix Tv is not a perfect entertainment app, but I have to say it’s pretty solid. Since it is a clone of the departed Terrarium TV, it has borrowed all the good elements of its predecessor. I houd of the app and I believe it is to try if you like watching movies and shows on your FireStick.
Best Terrarium TV AlternativeHow to install cinema APK on Fire TVHow to install beeTV on FireStickBest Showbox AlternativesHow to install titanium TV on FireStick
Is Cyberflix TV better than Cinema APK?
Both Cyberflix and Cinema APK are equally good. They have plenty of movies and shows and picking up quality streams.
What are the dangers of Cyberflix TV?
There are none as long as you use the app to stream the content in the public domain. However, streaming copyrighted content can get you into legal trouble.
What can I watch on Cyberflix TV?
Cyberflix TV is an on-demand app and you watch movies and TV shows on it.
Click here to get Secret Cord-Cutting Tricks directly to your inbox.
Legal disclaimer – Compsmag.com does not check the legality or security of add-ons, apps or services mentioned on this site. We also do not promote, host or link to copyrighted streams. We recommend piracy and strictly advise our readers to avoid it at all costs. Any mention of free streaming on our site is purely for copyright-free content that is available in the public domain. Read our full disclaimer.
Disclosure – Compsmag.com is supported by readers blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we can earn commission.
Specifications Need How to Install Cyberflix TV on FireStick
|Internet:||Good Speed Internet|
|Ram:||4 GB and above.|
|Supported Devices||Firestick, Tv Windows, Linux, and Android|
How to Install Cyberflix TV on FireStick Guide is free?
This guide is a free model
Free Trial: May be included, please check on the official site, we mentioned above.
The How to Install Cyberflix TV on FireStick tutorial price is Free or Freemium. This means you can truly enjoy the How to Install Cyberflix TV on FireStick guide.
The How to Install Cyberflix TV on FireStick guide gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and How to Install Cyberflix TV on FireStick allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly guide to use maybe you will love it and How to Install Cyberflix TV on FireStick tutorial can be used on Linux, Windows or android devices.
How to Install Cyberflix TV on FireStick Advantage and Disadvantage
- The How to Install Cyberflix TV on FireStick Guide is free.
- All steps are easy to use.
Benefits of using How to Install Cyberflix TV on FireStick
- The How to Install Cyberflix TV on FireStick tutorial is free .
- Helps many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The How to Install Cyberflix TV on FireStick supported by windows and Android.
- The price of the How to Install Cyberflix TV on FireStick guide is free.
Feedbacks about How to Install Cyberflix TV on FireStick
How to Install Cyberflix TV on FireStick
What is this all about and how these steps help you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Operating system?
For Developer: This is a user-based portal so somehow mistakes happen. If you are the original developer of any software using in this guide about How to Install Cyberflix TV on FireStick and want to change anything about any software then please contact us. We surely help you within 48 hours.