How to Install MX Player on FireStick Tutorial and Steps
So here we discuss the How to Install MX Player on FireStick, and after a lot of requests from our users here is a guide about How to Install MX Player on FireStick.
In this guide, you will find the detailed instructions to install MX Player on FireStick. The installation procedure that also works here on Fire TV Stick 4K, Fire TV, and Fire TV Cube.
MX Player is a media player for Android devices. Like any other media player, MX Player plays videos and music files. However, unlike VLC, this app is more often used in the background as a supporting player for several third-party streaming apps.
Some of these streaming apps only work if you have MX Player on your device. The others claim to offer a better streaming experience with it. Since there are plenty of such apps that require MX Player somehow, I thought it would be a good idea to put together a special installation guide For.
Follow this guide to install MX Player on FireStick within minutes.
Attention FireStick Users: Read before you go any further
Governments and ISPs around the world monitor the online activities of their users. If you stream copyrighted content on your Fire TV Stick, you could be in serious trouble. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. I highly recommend you get a good FireStick VPN and hide your identity so your movie viewing experience doesn’t take a bad turn.
I use ExpressVPN that’s the fastest and most secure VPN in the industry. It is very easy to install on any device, including Amazon Fire TV Stick. It also comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you don’t like their service, you always ask for a refund. ExpressVPN also has a special deal where you get 3 months free and save 49% on annual plan.
Here are the reasons why you should always use a VPN.
Read: How to Install VPN on Amazon Fire TV Stick
How to Install MX Player on FireStick
MX Player is a third-party app and not the part of the Amazon Store. Hence, it will be sideloaded on your FireStick.
We use the Downloader app as the primary method of installing MX Player. Downloader is the most simple and easy to use the sideloading tool I’ve known.
I will also show you the alternative installation method using the ES File Explorer app. ES Explorer is a more versatile tool, which is also widely used to sideload apps on FireStick and other Android devices.
You download and install both Downloader and ES File Explorer from the Amazon Store. Follow the following steps:
- Select Search option on the FireStick homescreen
- Enter the name of the app
- When it appears in search results, click the app’s name
- Click the app icon on the next screen
- Click download button on the next screen
Let’s get to work on the installation procedure.
Installation condition: Enable apps from unknown sources
Some third-party apps are malicious. FireStick therefore prevents its installation through a standard protection setting. But MX Player is safe. To enable installation, follow the steps below:
- From the FireStick homescreen, select Settings (in the menu bar at the top)
- Click My Fire TV on the next screen (or Device on some devices)
- Now check that Apps from unknown sources is on or off. When it’s off, click it to turn it on
- Ignore the following alert message when it appears, and click Enable
You now follow the installation instructions below.
Downloader installation procedure
To install MX Player on FireStick with the Downloader app, follow the steps below:
- When you launch the Downloader app, it opens with the Home option default. There is a URL field on the right side of the window. Click in this field
- U moet now see an on-screen keyboard. Enter the following URL: https://www.firesticktricks.com/mxPress the Play/Pause key on firestick remote control, or click Go on the screen
- Wait while Downloader the MX Pl downloadtayer APK file on your FireStick device
- When the next screen appears, scroll down to the bottom right where the Following button Is
- Click the Install button you see instead of Next button
- MX Player is now installed. It takes about a minute or a little more
- When you use the App installed confirmation, this means that MX Player is installed. There is no need to be at the Open button because we will hardly use this app directly. MX Player is usually used as a video player for other appsClick Done
- Now we’re back on the Downloader window. It’s best to delete the MOT file once you’ve installed the app. The file is no longer needed and it will take up space unnecessarily on your limited FireStick storage. Click Remove
- Click Remove again to confirm that you want to delete the MX Player APK file
That’s it! You installed MX Player on FireStick with the Downloader app.
Install MX Player on FireStick with ES Explorer (alternative method)
If you already have MX Player installed with the Downloader app, you don’t need to follow this method. These additional installation instructions are intended for those who do not have a Downloader available in their region. If you prefer es explorer over Downloader, you also use these instructions.
Note: ES File Explorer is no longer free. To sideload apps, buy the premium plan for $9.99 per month
So, here’s how to download and install MX Player using ES File Explorer:
- Open es explorer and navigate to the right part of the window
- Scroll down now and click on the Downloader Icon
- On the next screen, go to the bottom menu bar, and then click +New
- In the Path field enter the URL https://www.firesticktricks.com/mx and in the Name enter any name you want in the field. I choose MX.Note: You must enter the full URL in the PathClick field Download now
- Give it about a minute or two to download the MX Player APK file
- Click Open file when the file is downloaded
- Click Install when requested next
- Scroll down to the Following button bottom right of the screen
- Click Install (1. button appearing instead of Next)
- Wait while the MX Player app is installed
- Click Done when the installed message app appears
To install MX Player APK on FireStick with ES File Explorer.
If you’ve noticed, we’ve deleted the MOT file in the downloader method. Maybe you want to do the same here. Follow these quick steps:
- Click here to see the Local menu on the left side of the ES Explorer app
- You should see two now. Home options, click on the second
- Now go to the right part of the ES Explorer window and click the Download Folder
- Select the MX Player APK
- Long pressure on the OK/Select button on your FireStick remote control until you see a small check mark in the APK file
- Click the Delete/Recycle Bins icon on the bottom menu bar to remove the APK file
Although you use MX Player to play local media files, you wouldn’t be very impressed because it’s a few features. To play local media, I recommend VLC, which is available in the Amazon Store. However, to use some of the popular streaming apps like Cinema APK, Titanium TV, etc. it is best to get MX Player in advance. It is a lightweight medieen player and is installed in minutes.
How to install filelinked on FireStickHow FireStick Remote ProblemsHow to Set up Amazon Fire TV StickHow to install Google Play Store on Fire Stick
Click here to get Secret Cord-Cutting Tricks directly to your inbox.
Legal disclaimer – Compsmag.com does not check the legality or security of add-ons, apps or services mentioned on this site. We also do not promote, host or link to copyrighted streams. We recommend piracy and strictly advise our readers to avoid it at all costs. Any mention of free streaming on our site is purely for copyright-free content that is available in the public domain. Read our full disclaimer.
Disclosure – Compsmag.com is supported by readers blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we can earn commission.
Specifications Need How to Install MX Player on FireStick
|Internet:||Good Speed Internet|
|Ram:||4 GB and above.|
|Supported Devices||Firestick, Tv Windows, Linux, and Android|
How to Install MX Player on FireStick Guide is free?
This guide is a free model
Free Trial: May be included, please check on the official site, we mentioned above.
The How to Install MX Player on FireStick tutorial price is Free or Freemium. This means you can truly enjoy the How to Install MX Player on FireStick guide.
The How to Install MX Player on FireStick guide gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and How to Install MX Player on FireStick allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly guide to use maybe you will love it and How to Install MX Player on FireStick tutorial can be used on Linux, Windows or android devices.
How to Install MX Player on FireStick Advantage and Disadvantage
- The How to Install MX Player on FireStick Guide is free.
- All steps are easy to use.
Benefits of using How to Install MX Player on FireStick
- The How to Install MX Player on FireStick tutorial is free .
- Helps many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The How to Install MX Player on FireStick supported by windows and Android.
- The price of the How to Install MX Player on FireStick guide is free.
Feedbacks about How to Install MX Player on FireStick
How to Install MX Player on FireStick
What is this all about and how these steps help you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Operating system?
For Developer: This is a user-based portal so somehow mistakes happen. If you are the original developer of any software using in this guide about How to Install MX Player on FireStick and want to change anything about any software then please contact us. We surely help you within 48 hours.