How to Install NitronX Kodi Build on Firestick and Android TV Box Tutorial and Steps
So here we discuss the How to Install NitronX Kodi Build on Firestick and Android TV Box, and after a lot of requests from our users here is a guide about How to Install NitronX Kodi Build on Firestick and Android TV Box.
In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to install the NitronX build on Kodi (now renamed Nitron Kodi build). You can follow the instructions in this guide on FireStick/4K, Fire TV/Cube, Android and iOS, Android TV, Windows, Mac, Linux and all devices that support Kodi.
NitronX or Nitron uses the Xonfluence skin and offers a user-friendly, user-friendly layout. The Xonfluence skin is also used by another popular build Xontech.
Nitron Kodi build is a streaming-friendly build as it is pre-installed with many popular video add-ons for movies, shows, cable TV, and more.
This build also works smoothly on low-spec devices (such as FireStick or Android TV boxes).
We added this build to our list of the best builds for Kodi.
How to Install NitronX Build on Kodi (Nitron Build)
Construction installation is a multi-part process. Here’s what you need to do to install NitronX Kodi build:
- Enable unknown resources
- Install Nitron Build Wizard
- Install NitronX build from the nitron wizard
Attention KODI users: Read before continuing
Read: How to installing and using a Kodi VPN
Part 1: Enable Unknown Sources
This is the first part because you must have enabled unknown resources to install third-party builds such as NitronX. By default, it’s turned off.
Here are the steps:
Start the Kodi app. On the home screen, you will find the gear icon in the upper left section.
1. Click on this icon and open the Kodi Settings
2. In the next window, click Systems of the next set of options
3. Add-ons to the left of the next screen. Select/click
4. Now go to the right part of the same window
See you Unknown sources Here. It should be turned on when it is turned off
Click on it only once
5. This post appears now up. Click Yes to move on.
Configures the Kodi app to enable the installation of NitronX Kodi builds.
Part 2: Install Nitron Build Wizard
A Kodi wizard is a addon that hosts build and features different tools. That’s why we first install the NitronX Kodi build to install the NitronX Kodi build (which hosts the build).
Follow the steps below:
1. Go to the Kodi Settings window one more time (due to the gear icon on the home screen)
In the next set of options, click the next screen File Manager
2. Click now on the option Add source (it’s on both left and right and you click on either one)
Double-click if you’re using Kodi on a computer
3. You should now see this window pop up
Here we click on the section where it shows
5. When you ask again in this window, mark the area where you are prompted to enter the name of the media source
Choose any name you like
I’m going with nitron
6. You may now press your back button Once. It will take you to the Settings window again
Now we click on the option Add-ons
7. Install from zip file
8. This pop-up window will find the source name you typed earlier. Click the source name (nitron in our case)
9. Now we click on the zip file that is on the following Screen: Repository. nitronRepo.zip
10. Wait while the Nitron Repo is installed. It takes a few seconds
You have to see Nitron Repo Add-on installed in the upper right part of the display
11. Now, go ahead and open the option Install from repository
12. Nitron Repo on the next window. Click it.
13. Open the option Program add-ins
14. Then click Nitron Wizard
15. Install button
16. We’re waiting now! Nitron Add-in Wizard installed message appears in the upper right end of the window
17. Click Dismiss when this dollup (it appears immediately after the wizard is installed)
18. Click Continue to continue (or just press on the back button)
19. Click the Build Menu option to start installing the build right away
To access the list of builds of the home screen, click Ignore and move to the next section
Part 3: Install NitronX Kodi Build from the Nitron Wizard
Now that you’ve installed the Wizard, we can also install the NitronX build.
Follow the following steps:
1. Go to the Kodi home Screen. Now go to Add-ins > Program Add-ins
Click the Nitron Wizard
2. Click the option (Nitron) Builds on the next screen
3. Under leia builds, click NitronX (renamed Nitron Kodi build)
4. Click Fresh installation
I prefer Fresh Install as it resets Kodi to the default settings and gives me a fresh start
Use Standard Install when you update the build or if you want to keep some of the stored Kodi data. However, builds work best when installed from scratch.
5. If you clicked New Installation in the last step, this pop-up displayed. Click Continue to continue
6. NitronX build starts downloading. It takes a few minutes (depending on server load and connection speed)
7. When the build is downloaded, it is installed. Again, this will take a few minutes. Let’s wait.
As soon as the installation is complete, Kodi closes automatically. You restart the Kodi app and start using the NitronX build.
Before you start streaming with Kodi Addons / Builds, I want to warn you that everything you stream on Kodi is visible to your ISP and government. This means that streaming copyrighted content (free movies, TV shows, sports) can get you into legal trouble.
Kodi users are strongly advised to connect a VPN while streaming. A VPN for Kodi will bypass ISP restriction, government surveillance, and geo-restriction on popular add-ons. I always connect ExpressVPN on all my streaming devices and I suggest you do the same.
ExpressVPN is the fastest and most secure VPN. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. This means that you use it freely for the first 30 days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you ask for the full refund.
Note: We do not encourage the violation of copyright laws. But, what if you end up up inadvertently streaming content from an illegal source? It is not always easy to see the difference between a legit and illegal source.
So, before you start streaming on Kodi, here’s how to Get VPN protection in 3 easy steps.
Step 1: Include the ExpressVPN subscription Here.
Step 2: Click Here to download and install the ExpressVPN app on your device.
Step 3: Click the Power icon to connect a VPN server. That’s all. Your connection is now secured with the fastest and best VPN for Kodi.
How to nitronx Kodi build
To access the build, you just need to reopen kodi. You will notice that the standard Kodi interface is gone and it has this new interface:
This build provides the following categories on the main screen that you use for streaming:
- TV shows
- Devs Picks
- Film Mosts
The build has the default layout with the main menu and submenu. When selecting a category for streaming featured titles appear at the top, related genres/categories appear in the submenu and their addons rule up near the bottom.
For example, I chose the Movies category in the image above. You can see the suggested titles above the menu bar. The related categories, such as Popular, Premiers, Years, appear in the submenu. Also, the related addons are visible around the bottom.
NitronX features different video add-ons that are pre-installed with the build. To access the list of addons, select Nitron-X in the main menu, click Video add-ins in the submenu
You’ll find addons like Deja Vu, Numbers, Bumblebee, ReleaseBB, Sportowa, The Magic Dragon, VooDoo and more.
However, even the build is updated regularly, it still features many defunct addons too.
How to Set up Real Debrid with NitronX Build
Build NitronX Kodi features several addons that have multiple working streams. However, when you configure Real Debrid with the build, you’ll notice that the quality of streaming links has improved dramatically.
That’s why I recommend up Real Debrid with the construction.
To do this, you need the Real Debrid subscription. If you don’t have one, sign up via the link https://real-debrid.com/
Read also: How to Set up and use Real Debrid on Kodi
NitronX Kodi build has a special Real Debrid section directly on the main screen.
Select Real Debrid in the main menu and click the option Real Debrid Authorize here
Some addons use URLResolver, some resolveurl. That is why both have Real Debrid URLresolver authorize And Real Debrid ResolveURL authorize one by one and follow the instructions below for each individual
You’ll see a prompt with the authorization code
Visit https://real-debrid.com/device in a browser
Sign in with your Real Debrid account (in case you haven’t logged in yet)
Type the code on the prompt to authorize Real Debrid
So, this is pretty much it about the NitronX built on Kodi. It looks like a simple, hassle-free build with a familiar layout. It has plenty of pre-installed add-ons to get you started right away. You also set up up Real Debrid with building quite easily. All in all, NitronX looks like a decent Kodi build. You can give it a try.
Click here to get Secret Cord-Cutting Tricks directly to your inbox.
Legal disclaimer – Compsmag.com does not check the legality or security of add-ons, apps or services mentioned on this site. We also do not promote, host or link to copyrighted streams. We recommend piracy and strictly advise our readers to avoid it at all costs. Any mention of free streaming on our site is purely for copyright-free content that is available in the public domain. Read our full disclaimer.
Disclosure – Compsmag.com is supported by readers blog. When you buy a product via links on our site, we can earn commission.
Specifications Need How to Install NitronX Kodi Build on Firestick and Android TV Box
|Internet:||Good Speed Internet|
|Ram:||4 GB and above.|
|Supported Devices||Firestick, Tv Windows, Linux, and Android|
How to Install NitronX Kodi Build on Firestick and Android TV Box Guide is free?
This guide is a free model
Free Trial: May be included, please check on the official site, we mentioned above.
The How to Install NitronX Kodi Build on Firestick and Android TV Box tutorial price is Free or Freemium. This means you can truly enjoy the How to Install NitronX Kodi Build on Firestick and Android TV Box guide.
The How to Install NitronX Kodi Build on Firestick and Android TV Box guide gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and How to Install NitronX Kodi Build on Firestick and Android TV Box allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly guide to use maybe you will love it and How to Install NitronX Kodi Build on Firestick and Android TV Box tutorial can be used on Linux, Windows or android devices.
How to Install NitronX Kodi Build on Firestick and Android TV Box Advantage and Disadvantage
- The How to Install NitronX Kodi Build on Firestick and Android TV Box Guide is free.
- All steps are easy to use.
Benefits of using How to Install NitronX Kodi Build on Firestick and Android TV Box
- The How to Install NitronX Kodi Build on Firestick and Android TV Box tutorial is free .
- Helps many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The How to Install NitronX Kodi Build on Firestick and Android TV Box supported by windows and Android.
- The price of the How to Install NitronX Kodi Build on Firestick and Android TV Box guide is free.
Feedbacks about How to Install NitronX Kodi Build on Firestick and Android TV Box
How to Install NitronX Kodi Build on Firestick and Android TV Box
What is this all about and how these steps help you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Operating system?
For Developer: This is a user-based portal so somehow mistakes happen. If you are the original developer of any software using in this guide about How to Install NitronX Kodi Build on Firestick and Android TV Box and want to change anything about any software then please contact us. We surely help you within 48 hours.