How to Install The Arc Kodi Builds Tutorial and Steps
So here we discuss the How to Install The Arc Kodi Builds, and after a lot of requests from our users here is a guide about How to Install The Arc Kodi Builds.
In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to Install The Arc Builds on Kodi 18 Leia and Kodi Krypton. Since kodi’s interface is the same on all platforms, these steps apply to Amazon FireStick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, a series of Android mobiles tablets, Windows and Mac and more.
The Arc Wizard brings you an impressive line up of awesome Kodi builds. This addon is relatively new, but I have to say that it does very well for itself in a short span of time. Arc Wizard also features a more intuitive interface, with different graphics elements to make things even easier and exciting for you.
This wizard has numerous builds, including in-house and third-party. I’ll build the in-house Route 66 here to guide you go through the installation process. Keep reading!
Attention KODI users: Read before continuing
Read: How to installing and using a Kodi VPN
How to Install The Arc Builds on Kodi
The Arc Kodi Builds are not sourced from kodi’s official sources. This is why they are called third-party builds. To install them, you must bypass one security setting. Follow the steps below:
1. Start Kodi
2. Click Settings (top left) on the homescreen
3. Click System on Kodi or System on Kodi 18
4. Select the menu item now Add-ons to the left of this screen
5. Click the switch to the right of the same screen to enable the option Unknown sources
6. When it appears promptly, all you have to do is click Yes
The Arc Kodi builds are safe. However, once you’ve installed the build, it would be a good idea to turn off/disable the unknown sources again.
I’m taking you through the installation process of The Arc Builds on Kodi. Let me break down the process in simple parts so it’s easy to follow:
- Install the United Wizard Repository
- Install the Arc Wizard
- Install the build you want from Wizard Arc
We will now cover each part in the order it has been provided.
Install the United Wizard Repository on Kodi
To install the repository, you first need the source. The next steps will be guide get through it:
1. Open the Kodi Settings of the homescreen one more time
2. Click File Manager in the next window
3. Click this screen on the option and open it Add source (If too many resources have been added, you may need to scroll down a bit)
4. Click now on the option
5. You will now see the next window with an on-screen keyboard. Please enter the following URL carefully: http://myatom.one/arc
Make sure the URL is typed correctly, and then click Ok
6. You will see this window now. Select the text field that has the text Please enter a name for this source.
Type the name of the source. It could be any name you like. But it’s good to make it relevant and identifiable. I’m going with Arc
When you’re done, click Ok
You’ve added the source URL to Kodi from where you install the United Wizard Repository
7. Press the back/esc buttons repeatedly until you click on the Kodi homescreen again
8. Click Add-ons
9. Navigate to the upper-left corner of the next screen and click the icon that looks like the Open box (commonly referred to as Parcel Installer)
10. Click the option Install from zip file when you see this window
11. Click Arc or another name you chose for the source while you previously added the source URL
12. Now you want to click the zip file Repository.united.wizard.zip
13. United Wizard Repository Add-on Installed confirmation, which appears in the upper-right corner of the screen. It won’t take more than a minute.
You have the United Wizard Repository installed. In the next part, we install the Arc Wizard.
Install the Arc Wizard
Arc Wizard is the addon who hosts The Arc Kodi builds. Here’s how to install it.
14. Continue from the last step in the first part (step 13) and Install from repository
If you are not in the same window as the following image, follow this path: Kodi homescreen > Add-ins > Package Installer (open box icon)
15. Click UnitedWizardRepo
16. Open Program add-ins
17. Click Arc Wizard
18. Click Install when you see this screen (the button lower right)
19. Wait about a minute or two until you Arc Add-in Wizard Installed notification in the upper-right corner of this screen
20. You may or may not see a bunch of popup windows as soon as the addon installed. If you do, get rid of them by clicking on the right options
You installed the Arc Wizard on Kodi. Now let’s use this wizard and install the Kodi builds it offers.
Install the Arc Kodi Builds
The Arc Wizard offers numerous in-house builds. It also gives you access to the builds of other third-party sources, such as Ukodi1. We will install one of the in-house Kodi builds. Follow the steps below:
21. Click Add-ons again when you’re on the homeKodi screen
22. Now open Program add-ins and click on the Arc Wizard Icon
23. As you can see, Arc Wizard is very different from the other wizards build. It has a more graphical user interface unlike other wizards that rely largely on textual representation.
Click Builds Tab at the bottom of the screen
24. You will find the list of Kodi builds on links under different categories. Now select the build you want to install
I’m going with Build Route 66 under Dystopia Builds category, which is a Krypton build only. If you have Leia, choose one of the Kodi 18 builds.
25. Install button after selecting the build
26. Unlike the other wizards, arc does not give you the ability to choose between fresh installation and standard install. The only way to install the build is clearly the existing Kodi data first (effectively Fresh Install).
Give your permission to continue by clicking Continue
27. Route 66 is a lightweight Kodi build weighing about 168 MB. Wait for the build to be downloaded and installed. It takes a few minutes (usually less than 5)
28. Once the build is installed, Kodi may abruptly terminate or ask you to close. Repeat Kodi and you will find the new interface with the classic feel this build has to offer
That’ll be it. You have successfully installed one of the Arc Kodi Builds. Enjoy!
Before you start streaming with Kodi Addons / Builds, I want to warn you that everything you stream on Kodi is visible to your ISP and government. This means that streaming copyrighted content (free movies, TV shows, sports) can get you into legal trouble.
Kodi users are strongly advised to connect a VPN at the timens streaming. A VPN for Kodi will bypass ISP restriction, government surveillance, and geo-restriction on popular add-ons. I always connect ExpressVPN on all my streaming devices and I suggest you do the same.
ExpressVPN is the fastest and most secure VPN. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. This means that you use it freely for the first 30 days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you ask for the full refund.
Note: We do not encourage the violation of copyright laws. But, what if you end up up inadvertently streaming content from an illegal source? It is not always easy to see the difference between a legit and illegal source.
So, before you start streaming on Kodi, here’s how to Get VPN protection in 3 easy steps.
Step 1: Include the ExpressVPN subscription Here.
Step 2: Click Here to download and install the ExpressVPN app on your device.
Step 3: Click the Power icon to connect a VPN server. That’s all. Your connection is now secured with the fastest and best VPN for Kodi.
Route 66: A quick look
Although The Arc wizard has installed plenty of other builds since we built Route 66 Kodi, we will explore it a bit.
The name itself as a vintage feel, which is further confirmed when you build it. This classic inspired build takes you back to the eras of the 70s and 80s. But make no mistake. The looks are classic, but the build is as modern as any other.
For a lightweight build, I’d say it has plenty of cool options. In addition to the regular categories for movies, shows, music, live TV, there are special sections on the homescreen for Sci-Fi, Horror, Documentaries and more.
As you probably would already know, DeathStar is a collection of some great addons. There is a special category for this addon right to the right of home Screen. You will also find the category FeaturedThat features the top addons (as considered by the build developers).
Route 66 features only a handful, but high quality, addons like DeathStar, The Magic Dragon, and more. To keep the building light, they didn’t add any unnecessary addons to make it look bloated. But you every addon about this Kodi, which is not already here. You might want to look at our list of top Kodi addons as well.
I’m going to be the personal verdict not only to build the Route 66, but the Arc Wizard as well, which is the source of all Arc Kodi builds and various builds from third-party developers.
Arc Wizard has a solid collection of in-house as well as builds from other trusted third-party sources for Kodi 18 and Kodi. This makes it a great place to stop if you are looking for a store with a huge inventory of Kodi builds. The Arc Wizard also has a unique, more interactive interface. Lets you quickly choose the desired Kodi build and start installation with just one click.
Coming to Route 66, it’s a good build overall. Being lightweight, it works effortlessly on FireStick and Android Boxes. It has this wonderful visual appeal theme to the bygone times of the late 70s and 80s. It’s a colorful build with a clean, organized interface.
Go ahead and try The Arc Kodi Builds. They’re good!
Click here to get Secret Cord-Cutting Tricks directly to your inbox.
Legal disclaimer – Compsmag.com does not check the legality or security of add-ons, apps or services mentioned on this site. We also do not promote, host or link to copyrighted streams. We recommend piracy and strictly advise our readers to avoid it at all costs. Any mention of free streaming on our site is purely for copyright-free content that is available in the public domain. Read our full disclaimer.
Disclosure – Compsmag.com is supported by readers blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we can earn commission.
Specifications Need How to Install The Arc Kodi Builds
|Internet:||Good Speed Internet|
|Ram:||4 GB and above.|
|Supported Devices||Firestick, Tv Windows, Linux, and Android|
How to Install The Arc Kodi Builds Guide is free?
This guide is a free model
Free Trial: May be included, please check on the official site, we mentioned above.
The How to Install The Arc Kodi Builds tutorial price is Free or Freemium. This means you can truly enjoy the How to Install The Arc Kodi Builds guide.
The How to Install The Arc Kodi Builds guide gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and How to Install The Arc Kodi Builds allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly guide to use maybe you will love it and How to Install The Arc Kodi Builds tutorial can be used on Linux, Windows or android devices.
How to Install The Arc Kodi Builds Advantage and Disadvantage
- The How to Install The Arc Kodi Builds Guide is free.
- All steps are easy to use.
Benefits of using How to Install The Arc Kodi Builds
- The How to Install The Arc Kodi Builds tutorial is free .
- Helps many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The How to Install The Arc Kodi Builds supported by windows and Android.
- The price of the How to Install The Arc Kodi Builds guide is free.
Feedbacks about How to Install The Arc Kodi Builds
How to Install The Arc Kodi Builds
What is this all about and how these steps help you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Operating system?
For Developer: This is a user-based portal so somehow mistakes happen. If you are the original developer of any software using in this guide about How to Install The Arc Kodi Builds and want to change anything about any software then please contact us. We surely help you within 48 hours.