How to Install XUMO TV on Firestick, Android TV & Kodi Tutorial and Steps
So here we discuss the How to Install XUMO TV on Firestick, Android TV & Kodi, and after a lot of requests from our users here is a guide about How to Install XUMO TV on Firestick, Android TV & Kodi.
In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to Install Xumo on FireStick through the Amazon App Store. I also took the steps to sideload Xumo TV’s FireStick app in geo-restricted countries. In addition, you will find the detailed steps to install Xumo addon on Kodi and short instructions to get this app on Android TV Boxes, Android Mobiles, and iOS devices.
Xumo is a free to download and free to use Live TV and on-demand streaming platform. This service offers a decent collection of cable TV channels, including Fox Sports, NBC News, Bloomberg, and more. You’ll also explore a large library of on-demand content, including movies, news programs, sports content, and more.
Xumo is completely free. It doesn’t require a TB subscription. You don’t even have to sign up for a Xumo account and log into the app. Install Xumo on FireStick and start streaming right away.
The app is supported by ads. That’s why you come across commercials from time to time.
Attention FireStick users
Governments and ISPs around the world monitor the online activities of their users. If you’re using third-party streaming apps on your Fire TV Stick, you should always use a good FireStick VPN and hide your identity so your movie viewing experience doesn’t take a bad turn. At the moment, your Ip is visible to everyone.
I use ExpressVPN that’s the fastest and most secure VPN in the industry. It is very easy to install on any device, including Amazon Fire TV Stick. It also comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you don’t like their service, you always ask for a refund. ExpressVPN also has a special deal where you get 3 months free and save 49% on annual plan.
Here are the reasons why you should always use a VPN.
How to Install Xumo on FireStick
Xumo is currently available in certain countries, including the United States. It is geo-blocked in other countries.
If Xumo is available in your country, you download the official Amazon App Store.
If it’s geo-restricted in your area, you can still sideload it from Aptoide, the alternative app store for FireStick. You must use Xumo with a VPN in geo-blocked regions.
I’m going to show you two methods to install Xumo on FireStick as follows:
- Method 1: Install the official Xumo app through Amazon App Store
- Method 2: Sideload and unblocking of Xumo in geo-limited countries
Method 1: Install Xumo app from the Amazon App Store on FireStick
If you live in the US or any other country where Xumo is officially available, here are the steps to install this app:
1. home Screen of FireStick (or any other Fire TV device you are using)
2. Navigate up and select the menu bar
Now select the lens icon in the upper-left corner and open the Search Option
3. Type the name of the app – Xumo Xumo
Xumo appears in search results as you type the name
Click on it
4. Xumo Xumo app icon on the next screen
5. Now, go ahead and click on the Add option if you install the Xumo FireStick app for the first time
Click Download if you’ve installed the Xumo app before
6. FireStick downloads and installs the app
It takes a minute or probably two
7. When the app is installed, you click Open and start xumo on FireStick
You can also open the app later from the Your apps and channels section on FireStick (later demonstrated in the guide)
Method 2: Sideload Xumo on FireStick to unblock it in geo-restricted regions
Skip this section if you already have Xumo TV installed on FireStick with method 1 above
I’ll show you now. how to Install the Xumo TV APK manually if you don’t hale it from the Amazon StoreN. We will use the alternative app store called Aptoide.
While you sideload the app on your device, you will need a VPN.
A VPN hides your current location and lets you block content on the Xumo TV app. In fact, with a VPN, you can also unblock content on other streaming platforms, such as Netflix and BBC iPlayer. In addition, VPN provides you with security and allows you to stream safely. It preserves your online identity and privacy.
ExpressVPN is one of the best VPNs for streaming. It works with almost every device, including Amazon Fire TV. You 3 months free and save 49% on its annual plan. ExpressVPN also offers a 30-day risk-free money-back guarantee (no questions asked) in case you change your mind.
Read: How to Install and use a VPN on FireStick
Follow the steps below to sideload Xumo on FireStick:
1. home screen of your Fire TV/FireStick device, go to the Settings
It’s in the menu bar at the top
2. Select and open the option My Brand TV/ Device in FireStick settings
3. Go ahead and click Developer options
4. Apps from unknown sources shows OFF, click on it to enable it
5. Click now Enable to confirm that you want to enable this option
6. home button on your remote control and return to the FireStick home Screen
Navigate to the menu bar at the top and select Search option (it’s in top left corner)
7. Search for the popular app called Downloader
Downloader is a side-loading tool to install third-party apps on FireStick
We will use this app to get Aptoide
8. Click Downloader Icon in the window you see on the next screen
9. Add Or Download button in the next window, depending on whether or not you installed the Downloader app earlier
Click on it
10. When the Downloader app is installed, click Open
11. All the clues that are displayed
You are now on the main screen of the Downloader app (Home tab in the left menu is activated by default)
Click the text box that is automatically filled in with https://
12. Use this keypad on the screen and enter the following URL: https://www.firesticktricks.com/store
OR, you enter the shorter version firesticktricks.com/store
13. The APK file of the Aptoide app is now
When the download is complete, click Install
14. App installed message, click Open to open the Aptoide alternative play store for FireStick
15. Click Ok in the lower-right corner of this screen (appears only on the first run)
16. Click Allow when it appears promptly
17. Navigate to the left menu and click the Search option in the upper-left corner of the Aptoide app’s main screen
18. Click Allow again if it appears promptly
19. up For Xumo Xumo App
20. Xumo for Android TV version on the next screen (the Android TV version works perfectly on FireStick)
21. Click Install on the next window
22. Xumo will download now. When the download is complete, click Install
23. App installed message within seconds
You have successfully sideloaded Xumo on FireStickback to menu ↑
How to Use Xumo on FireStick
Xumo is a simple and simple app and you get used to it pretty quickly. Here are the steps to open and use Xumo on Amazon FireStick
Note: Don’t forget to get a VPN if you’re using Xumo in a geo-restricted region
On the FireStick home screen, press down navigation button and highlight the section Your apps and channels
This section is the second row on the home screen, right after the Recent section
Scroll to the right until you see the Xumo app (probably at the end) and click it
If you don’t see the Xumo app in this row, it means you have more than 20 installed apps. In that case, click View all (that’s the first option on the left and the last option on the right in this row)
Use the navigation keys to Xumo Xumo app (you should find it at the bottom of this list). Click on the app to open it
If you are considering using Xumo frequently, move it to the FireStick home Screen. It gives you easy access to the app.
Press the Menu button remote control (this button has 3 horizontal lines). Click now Move In the pop-up menu on the FireStick screen (lower-right corner)
Drag the Xumo app and put it in the top row
Here’s the home Xumo app screen on FireStick
The following options can be found in the left menu:
- Guide: Selected by default when you open the Xumo app. Show you the list of channels and related TV Guide. Select and click the channel to stream Live TV
- Movies: Allows you to access the on-demand movies
- On request: While movies section is for on-demand movies, Xumo also has a separate On-demand section where you explore various streaming categories, including most popular, news, TV and movies, and more
- Shut down: Leave the app and go back to the FireStick interface
Let’s explore the app further. Click the Guide option in the left menu on the main screen of the Xumo app.
You use the column with the names of the channels and the schematics
You add each channel to Favorite byheart’ icon for the name of the channel
To view the selected channel, click OK/Select button on the remote control
To browse the channel categories, click the Menu button on your FireStick remote (3-line button)
You filter the channel by popular, popular, TV and movies, sports, children and family, sports, food, drink and travel and other categories
I guess that’s pretty much it’s about the app. If you have any questions, please let us know via the comments below.back to menu ↑
How to Install Xumo on Android TV Boxes and Smart Android TVs
There are mainly three types of Android TV devices:
- Smart Android TVs with built-in Android TV operating system
- Legitimate Android TV boxes that use real Android TV OS (Android adapted for TV screens), such as Nvidia Shield, Mi Box
- Stock Android Boxes that use Android mobile Os
All these Android TV devices support Google Play Store. And Xumo is available in the Play Store for all. So, here are the installation steps:
- Open the Google Play Store
- Search for de Xumo app
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the app
- Run the Xumo TV app and start streaming
How to Install Xumo on Android Phones & tablets
Android Mobiles and tablets are configured with Google Play Store support. Install your Xumo on these handheld devices in the Play Store. Here are the steps:
- Launch the Google Play Store
- Find the Xumo app
- Click Install
- Open the app and start streaming
How to Installe Xumo TV on iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch)
Xumo TV for iOS is officially available on the Apple App Store. Follow the following steps:
- Access to the Apple App Store
- Viewingup for the Xumo app
- Follow the on-screen instructions and install this app
- Open Xumo TV app from the device home screen and start streaming
How to Install Xumo TV addon on Kodi
If you like Kodi better than MOT’s, you can install the Xumo TV addon on Kodi and stream your favorite channels and on-demand content.
Another advantage of the Xumo Kodi addon is that you can stream this service on Windows and Mac computers. Xumo does not currently support browser streaming and does not have an app client for these devices. In fact, with the Kodi addon, you also use Xumo on Linux, Raspberry Pi and other Kodi-compatible devices.
Xumo Kodi addon goes by the name Xumo.TV. It is available through the official Kodi repository called Kodi Add-on Repository.
Follow these steps to install and use Xumo Kodi addon:
1. Click Settings on the home screen of your Kodi application
Tooth icon in the upper-left corner
2. Open the option Add-ons in the next window
3. Go ahead and choose Install from repository
4. Click Kodi Add-on Repository
If you don’t see Kodi Add-on Repository, go to the next step.
5. Choose the option Video add-ins in the next window
6. You could see the long list of addons in the official repository
Search for the Xumo.TV
The addons are sorted alphabetically. That’s why you’ll find Xumo.TV addon around the bottom
Note: You also search for the addon. Click Options in the lower-left corner. When the menu appears on the left, click Filter. You can’t watch up for Xumo.TV.
7. Click Install option on the next screen
8. Click Ok when asked
9. Wait while the Xumo.TV addon is installed
The installation confirmation notification appears in the upper-right corner
10. Go back to the home Kodi screen one more time
Click Add-ons in the left menu
11. Highlight Video add-ins in the left menu on the next screen
Click Xumo.TV on the right
12. This is the main screen of the Xumo Kodi addon. You now start streaming.
back to menu ↑
Features by Xumo App
Here are some important features of Xumo:
- Xumo has a large collection of Live TV channels and on-demand content, including tons of movies
- You sort and filter content into various popular and trusted categories, including Most Popular, News, TV and Movies, Sports, etc.
- The app features many popular channels, including NBC News, Fox Sports, Today, Newsy, Bloomberg, TIME, USA Today, CBSN, and more
- Xumo TV is completely free and one hundred percent legal
- The streams content in Full HD quality
- Xumo is available through official channels on a range of devices including FireStick, Android TV, Android & iOS Mobiles, Roku, and more
- This service also has one orcial addon for Kodi called Xumo.TV
Xumo is a good app, but it has some Disadvantages Too. For example, the interface for TV devices like FireStick could have been better. The app does not stay on the home screen long. It starts autoplaying the last selected TV channel or movie. This can be a little frustrating.
The service is supported by ads. You’ll see commercials regularly during playback. However, I think it’s only fair if everything on Xumo is free. The service is paid for by the ads.
Xumo does not offer an app sign-in. Therefore, there is no way to sync the display data (such as favorites, history, etc.) across devices.back to menu ↑
Xumo is a decent Live TV streaming option with tons of channels and plenty of free content, including on-demand movies. This app is available through the official Amazon App Store for FireStick and Fire TV line of devices. It is also hosted in the Google Play Store, Apple App Store and Roku Channel Store.
You can easily install Xumo on FireStick and start streaming your favorite content in no time. If Xumo is not available in your country, you sideload it using the method I have provided in this guide. You need a VPN to stream content in the geo-blocked regions. What do you think of the Xumo app? Let us know via the comments below.
Click here to get Secret Cord-Cutting Tricks directly to your inbox.
Legal disclaimer – Compsmag.com does not check the legality or security of add-ons, apps or services mentioned on this site. We also do not promote, host or link to copyrighted streams. We recommend piracy and strictly advise our readers to avoid it at all costs. Any mention of free streaming on our site is purely for copyright-free content that is available in the public domain. Read our full disclaimer.
Disclosure – Compsmag.com is supported by readers blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we can earn commission.back to menu ↑
Specifications Need How to Install XUMO TV on Firestick, Android TV & Kodi
|Internet:||Good Speed Internet|
|Ram:||4 GB and above.|
|Supported Devices||Firestick, Tv Windows, Linux, and Android|
How to Install XUMO TV on Firestick, Android TV & Kodi Guide is free?
This guide is a free model
Free Trial: May be included, please check on the official site, we mentioned above.
The How to Install XUMO TV on Firestick, Android TV & Kodi tutorial price is Free or Freemium. This means you can truly enjoy the How to Install XUMO TV on Firestick, Android TV & Kodi guide.
The How to Install XUMO TV on Firestick, Android TV & Kodi guide gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and How to Install XUMO TV on Firestick, Android TV & Kodi allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly guide to use maybe you will love it and How to Install XUMO TV on Firestick, Android TV & Kodi tutorial can be used on Linux, Windows or android devices.back to menu ↑
How to Install XUMO TV on Firestick, Android TV & Kodi Advantage and Disadvantage
- The How to Install XUMO TV on Firestick, Android TV & Kodi Guide is free.
- All steps are easy to use.
back to menu ↑
Benefits of using How to Install XUMO TV on Firestick, Android TV & Kodi
- The How to Install XUMO TV on Firestick, Android TV & Kodi tutorial is free .
- Helps many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The How to Install XUMO TV on Firestick, Android TV & Kodi supported by windows and Android.
- The price of the How to Install XUMO TV on Firestick, Android TV & Kodi guide is free.
Feedbacks about How to Install XUMO TV on Firestick, Android TV & Kodi
How to Install XUMO TV on Firestick, Android TV & Kodi
What is this all about and how these steps help you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Operating system?
For Developer: This is a user-based portal so somehow mistakes happen. If you are the original developer of any software using in this guide about How to Install XUMO TV on Firestick, Android TV & Kodi and want to change anything about any software then please contact us. We surely help you within 48 hours.