How to Make Any Printer AirPrint Compatible Tutorial and Steps
So here we discuss the How to Make Any Printer AirPrint Compatible, and after a lot of requests from our users here is a guide about How to Make Any Printer AirPrint Compatible.
AirPrint is definitely one of the more convenient features from iOS, and a new tool lets you convert any printer connected to your Mac or Windows PC into an AirPrint compatible printer.
The utility is called AirPrint Hacktivator and it is very easy to use. Read on to learn how to make any printer AirPrint compatible with this cool app.
How to make any printer AirPrint compatible on Mac OS X
Follow these instructions, it is surprisingly simple and supports all printers connected to your Mac.
- Download AirPrintHacktivator for Mac OS X (link to developer site)
- Start AirPrintHacktivator
- Set the toggle switch to ‘On’
- Enter the Mac Admin password when prompted
- A message box will appear up tell you to adjust your printer settings to enable AirPrint
- Go to System Preferences -> Print & Fax, then delete the printer you want to use with AirPrint and add it again
- Check the box next to ‘Share this printer on the network’
- Close System Preferences
Your newly added printer now has full AirPrint support and compatibility, fire up your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS and try AirPrint. The primary requirement on the iOS side of things is 4.2.1 or higher, which is certainly the case unless you have a very old device.
Of course, many of us also have Windows PCs on the network, so let’s get AirPrint running on those shared Windows printers too:
How to Enable AirPrint printer support in Windows
The Windows method was hacked together by a German team and it’s slightly different, but still very easy to use:
- Download AirPrintHacktivator for Windows (FileDude download link)
- Run AirPrint.exe and click “Activate AirPrint on Windows” – make sure to select 32bit or 64bit depending on your Windows operating system
- Delete the printer you want to use AirPrint with and add it again
I don’t speak German so I can’t provide an accurate translation for the text, but the Windows version is just as easy to install and use.
For the Mac, this is a much easier method than using the earlier hack to manually enable AirPrint in Mac OS X 10.6.5 as you just have to flip a switch.
Are you using another app or utility to make a printer AirPrint compatible? Share with us in the comments.
How to Make Any Printer AirPrint Compatible Guide is free?
This guide is a free model
Free Trial: May be included, please check on the official site, we mentioned above.
The How to Make Any Printer AirPrint Compatible tutorial price is Free or Freemium. This means you can truly enjoy the How to Make Any Printer AirPrint Compatible guide.
The How to Make Any Printer AirPrint Compatible guide gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and How to Make Any Printer AirPrint Compatible allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly guide to use maybe you will love it and How to Make Any Printer AirPrint Compatible tutorial can be used on Linux, Windows or android devices.
How to Make Any Printer AirPrint Compatible: advantage and disadvantage
- The How to Make Any Printer AirPrint Compatible Guide is free to use for our readers.
- This means you can truly enjoy this guide.
- All steps are easy to use if you have any problem then ask via comment os contact us.
- No Cons
How to Make Any Printer AirPrint Compatible: benefits
- The How to Make Any Printer AirPrint Compatible tutorial is free .
- Helps many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the How to Make Any Printer AirPrint Compatible guide is free.
How to Make Any Printer AirPrint Compatible: FAQ
Tutorial Summary: How to Make Any Printer AirPrint Compatible
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
How to Make Any Printer AirPrint Compatible Tutorial: final note
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the How to Make Any Printer AirPrint Compatible, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “How to Make Any Printer AirPrint Compatible”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add the more methods to the guide How to Make Any Printer AirPrint Compatible, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following the Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.