In this tutorial, I will provide the instructions to install Duggz Kodi Build. You can use these instructions on all Kodi compatible platforms, including Android TV, Android Boxes, Android smartphones and tablets, Amazon Fire TV and FireStick 4K, Windows / Mac computers, and more.
Duggz Kodi build has been included in our best Kodi build list for several reasons. First, it includes dozens of add-ons for all types of streaming, including the latest episodes, movies, live TV channels, sports content, kids content and more. Duggz is also quite fast for a build that takes up more than 670MB of storage.
The build interface is neat. One look and you know it’s easy to use. There are more than 15 categories on it homescreen to get you started quickly. In this guide, you will find quick and easy steps to install Duggz Build on Kodi. Keep reading!
Update: This build is currently not working. Please try other builds of Best Kodi Builds.
How to Install Duggz Kodi Build
The installation will be a three part process as follows:
- Part 1: Allow Unknown Sources
- Part 2: Install Duggz Pro Media Wizard
- Part 3: Install a Duggz Kodi Build
By splitting the process into parts, I try to make it clearer and easier to understand. Let’s follow each part one by one (in the order above).
Part 1: Allow Unknown Sources
This is the most important part because if the Unknown Sources option is not enabled, you will not be able to install third-party builds on Kodi. Follow the simple steps below:
1. Launch Kodi on your device
2. Click on the Settings icon / option (find it at the top left of the screen)
3. Open the item System settings on the next window
4. You will see a sidebar on the left side of the screen. Click Add-ons on that sidebar
5. Stay on the same screen with Add-ons selected and turn on the switch next to Unknown sources
6. You should now see the following warning. It says the third party addons or builds can damage your device. They can, if they have not been tested. Duggz Build is safe. Click Yes
You have successfully configured the Kodi settings to allow third-party builds. Now let’s install the Duggz build on Kodi.
Part 2: Install the Duggz Pro Media Wizard
A wizard is one addon with various utilities and usually hosts certain Kodi builds. Duggz Pro Media Wizard is home on a few Duggz in-house builds. To install Duggz Kodi build, we need to install the Pro Media Wizard first. This is how we do it:
1. Click on the Settings Kodi icon again home-screen
2. Now open the item File manager on the next screen
3. Go ahead and click Add source. As you can see in the image I’ve attached below, the Add source option is on either side of the screen. You can choose any of them you like.
4. If you now see this window, click the option
5. Enter the following URL on this screen and click OK when you are done: http://addplugin.xyz
Note: Please enter the URL carefully and exactly as shown here
6. Now give a name to the resource / URL you just entered above. It doesn’t have to be a specific name. But it is best to make it relevant to the source. Let’s go duggz. Click OK
7. Now you want to go back to Kodi home-screen
8. Click on Add-ons on your left
9. Click the open-box icon. This icon can be found at the top left of the screen that you see in the image below
10. Go ahead and click Install from zip file
11. Click now duggz or any other source name you previously added
12. Click Duggzwizard The next
13. Click on the zip file named program.duggzpromediawizard.zip
14. Wait for the notification – DuggzProMediaWizard Add-on installed
This is going to take a while. About 3-4 minutes. While the addon installed, you will not see any activity on the screen. But be patient as the installation takes place in the background.
15. You may now see a prompt with the developer’s notes (sometimes it does not appear). If you do, click Reject
16. You should now see the following pop-up window with some settings. To enable settings, select it. If not, just click Continue continue
17. When this pop-up appears, you can click Build menu and go to the builds section of the Wizard. I marked Ignore because I will guide you go to the Build menu from the homescreen of Kodi
18. If these pop-up windows reappear, click the same buttons (Ignore, continue and ignore).
You have successfully installed the Duggz Pro Media Wizard on Kodi. Now we will install the Duggz Build on Kodi.
Part 3: Install Duggz Kodi Build
Now all you have to do is install the Duggz Kodi build from the Duggz Pro Media Wizard. It’s easy. Just follow the steps below:
1. As I said, we go to the Build menu of the wizard from the homescreen of Kodi. So return to the Kodi home-screen
2. Go to Add-ons> Program Add-ons
3. Click on DuggzProMediaWizard
4. Click on (Duggz) Builds
5. There are two Duggz builds here. I’m going with the Duggz All in One Krytpon. But you might as well choose Duggz Black Glass build.
6. Go ahead and click New installation. Clicking Fresh Install will reset your Kodi, delete all existing data and return Kodi to its default settings. In my experience, that’s the best way to install a Kodi build. However, if you want to keep some data, you might as well try Standard Install
7. Click when prompted Continue to agree to restore Kodi to its default settings
8. Wait for the build to download. It’s a large 459MB build and will take a while to install. It may take a few minutes, depending on the speed of your internet and your geographic location.
9. When the build is downloaded, it will be installed. As you can see, the 459 download installs almost 677MB of data on your device. It is indeed quite a heavy build, especially for low specification media devices like FireStick
10. When installation is complete, click Force close
That is it! You have successfully installed a Duggz Kodi build.
Overview of Kodi Duggz Build
Duggz probably built features more categories than any other build on its home-screen. It also has a large database of video add-ons for movies, shows, sports, box sets, live TV, kids, adults, and whatever. Here is the list of media categories for you to discover:
- TV shows
- Box sets
- 4K movies
- Adult XXX
- Free TV
- Catch Up
As you can see, Duggz Kodi Build has both the kids and adults section right on the home-screen. So be careful before handing over control to your children.
Here’s the list of the best add-ons that come pre-loaded with Duggz Build on Kodi:
- Dead star
- Monster Munch
- Mental health
- Supremacy Sports
- At the Flix
- Independent thinking person
- Exodus Redux
- Men’s cave
- Flix Sport
- The Magic Dragon
- cCloud TV
As is clear, there are plenty of good options for movies and shows and decent choices for sports and live TV.
Duggz is a decent Kodi build overall. Despite being a major build, it worked flawlessly on my computer when I allowed the add-ons to update after the first run. No surprises, it did slow down on my FireStick. But it was not as slow as I thought it was. I just had to show some patience. I didn’t mind because I could literally get almost everything in one place.
Stability can be a minor concern. Build crashed twice while trying to install it on FireStick. I had to reset Kodi before I could install it successfully. However, it ran without crashes after installation.
Duggz Kodi build has a thick library of Kodi addons for all your streaming needs. DeathStar, The Magic Dragon, cCloud TV, Exodus Redux, SportsDevil are some of the best Kodi addons these days.
Duggz Kodi build is the part of our best Kodi builds and deserves the spot for many reasons. If build size isn’t an issue for you, I recommend giving it a try. I would also like to know how you liked this build. Share your experience with us in the comments section below.
How to Install Kodi on FireStick How to Install Reset Kodi on Firestick How to Install Sandman Kodi Builds How to Install Add Subtitles to Kodi
Click here to get Secret Cord-Cutting Tricks straight to your inbox.
Legal Disclaimer – Compsmag.com does not verify the legality or safety of any add-ons, apps or services listed on this site. Also, we do not promote, we do not host any copyrighted links streams. We strongly discourage piracy and strongly advise our readers to avoid it at all costs. Any mention of free streaming on our site is purely for copyright free content available in the public domain. Read our full disclaimer.
Disclosure – Compsmag.com is a reader-supported blog. When you purchase a product through links on our site, we may earn commission.