Check tutorial of How to Install MacOS Catalina Public Beta
So after a lot of requests from our users here is a guide about How to Install MacOS Catalina Public Beta.
The MacOS Catalina Public Beta is now available for adventurers to download and install. With the MacOS Catalina Public Beta, you can try out all the exciting new features of macOS 10.15, including Sidecar that lets you use an iPad as a secondary display, Screen Time for Mac, Activation Lock for Mac, enhancements to Photos, Notes and Reminders, and much more.
This one tutorial Will show you how to install MacOS Catalina public beta on a compatible Mac.
Important: Installing the MacOS Catalina 10.15 public beta is not for everyone. Beta system software tends to be buggy, less reliable, prone to crashes, and can experience other issues and problems that can render a computer unusable or provide a less than satisfactory experience. Some apps may not work at all with MacOS Catalina Beta. While anyone can install the MacOS Catalina public beta, it is generally only suitable for advanced users, and it is best to install the macOS Catalina public beta on a separate Mac that is not your primary workstation.
You need to make sure you have a Mac that is compatible with MacOS Catalina. Generally, any Mac built after 2012 supports MacOS Catalina, but if you’re curious, here’s a list of MacOS Catalina supported Macs.
How to Install macOS Catalina Public Beta
- Back up Mac with Time Machine, it is critical to have a backupup of your computer and data to prevent data loss *
- Go to the Apple beta sign-up site here and sign in with an Apple ID, then go to ‘Enroll your devices’
- Under the ‘macOS’ section, scroll down and choose ‘Download the macOS Public Beta Access Utility’
- After the “macOS Public Beta Access Utility” is downloaded, mount the disk image and run the package installer
- Choose to install the macOS public beta profile by going through the installer
- Once done, go to System Preferences> Software Update and find ‘MacOS Catalina Beta’ available for download and choose ‘Upgrade Now’ to download the macOS Catalina public beta installer (you may need to refresh this preference pane to show the update up)
- When the download is complete, the “Install MacOS Catalina Beta” screen will appear – you can now either exit the installer if you want to create a public beta USB install drive of macOS Catalina, or go through the installer to immediately start installing MacOS Catalina on the current Mac
- If you choose to go through the installer, go through the steps to select the target drive to install macOS Catalina on and let the installation complete. This may take a while. When done, the Mac will reboot into the public beta version of MacOS Catalina
Remember to be a good beta tester and regularly submit detailed bug reports using the “Feedback Assistant” application! Not only can this help improve macOS Catalina, but it can even help shape it features and aspects of the operating system itself. That’s why you should always report any bug you come across, but you can also recommend improvements, or even propose changes, accessibility recommendations, and speak up.
Note that if you want to create a bootable macOS Catalina public beta USB installation drive, you must do that before installing macOS Catalina. That’s because installing the public beta version of macOS Catalina will automatically remove the installer when the installation is complete, and that installer is required to build the USB boot drive.
Dual booting MacOS Catalina public beta with another release like macOS Mojave is possible, but not generally recommended, better to install it completely on a separate Mac. However, you can choose to install macOS Catalina Beta on a separate APFS container volume, which is next to macOS Mojave and shares the same disk space. However, there are many mixed reports of these dual boot situations causing problems with the recovery partition, so do this at your own risk and only after you have completed a full backup.up of the Mac.
If you install MacOS Catalina Beta and decide it is not suitable for normal use, you can downgrade from MacOS Catalina Beta and revert to a previous stable Mac OS version, as long as you have made a Time Machine backup before installing Catalina 10.15 beta . The downgrade process involves formatting the drive and then restoring from the previous Time Machine backupup.
Apple has said that the final version of MacOS Catalina will be released to the public in Fall 2020.
* Backing up not only ensures data retention, but also allows you to downgrade if necessary.
How to Install MacOS Catalina Public Beta Guide is free?
This guide is a free model
Free Trial: May be included, please check on the official site, we mentioned above.
The How to Install MacOS Catalina Public Beta tutorial price is Free or Freemium. This means you can truly enjoy the How to Install MacOS Catalina Public Beta guide.
The How to Install MacOS Catalina Public Beta guide gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and How to Install MacOS Catalina Public Beta allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly guide to use maybe you will love it and How to Install MacOS Catalina Public Beta tutorial can be used on Linux, Windows or android devices.
How to Install MacOS Catalina Public Beta: benefits
- The How to Install MacOS Catalina Public Beta tutorial is free .
- Helps many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the How to Install MacOS Catalina Public Beta guide is free.
How to Install MacOS Catalina Public Beta: FAQ
Tutorial Summary: How to Install MacOS Catalina Public Beta
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
How to Install MacOS Catalina Public Beta Tutorial: final note
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the How to Install MacOS Catalina Public Beta, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “How to Install MacOS Catalina Public Beta”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add the more methods to the guide How to Install MacOS Catalina Public Beta, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following the Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.