In this tutorial, you would have received certain information about Wrestling On Demand Kodi Addon. This addon is famous for its unique features and frequent updates. So if you are a wrestler and you don’t have this addon, we recommend that you download and install this addon without any doubt. To use this addon on your device we also recommend you use the VPN for streaming geo-restricted content and security.
What is Wrestling On Demand on Kodi?
Wrestling on Demand Kodi Addon is specially developed for wrestlers. Although some addons such as Planet MMA Addon, which offers special content for wrestling fans, those add-ons are not popular and prominent as Wrestling on Demand addon. Wrestling on Demand addon offers regular and weekly events such as RAW and Smackdown, it also streams premium events such as Wrestlemania, Backlash, Extreme Rules, Money in the Bank, Royal Rumble, and many more.
The specialty of the addon is that it provides events with a detailed description of various WWE events and competition history. From this addon, you can also stream other Live shows, Television reruns, PPV reruns, Documentaries, and much more.
This installation guide works for Amazon FireStick, Nvidia Shield, and PC users. Follow the simple step-by-step procedure to download and install Wrestling on Demand Kodi Addon on your PC, Laptop and other Kodi supported device.back to menu ↑
How to Install Wrestling On Demand on Kodi
First of all, you need to enable the installation of unknown sources. You can do this by going to “Settings> System Settings> Add-ons> Unknown Sources”.
Once unknown sources are enabled follow the steps below to install Wrestling on Demand Kodi Addon.
- STEP 1: Open Kodi 17.6 Krypton and click the Settings icon located at the top left of the screen, as shown in the image below.
- STEP 2: Now navigate to File Manager and open it.
- STEP 3: Once you’ve opened File Manager, go to Add source and click open.
- STEP 4: A dialog box will appear as shown in the image below. Click on No, and once you do that, you will be asked to enter a URL.
- STEP 5: This is the most important thing now, so please be very careful. You must type this URL exactly in the box- https://archive.org/download/wodrepo and click OK as shown in the image below. I will personally recommend that you just copy and paste this URL into the box when you are on the PC. Fire Stick users still have to type it with their remote.
- STEP 6: After entering the URL, you must enter a name for the media source. Just type WOD in the box below and click OK. Half of the job is now done.
- STEP 7: Return to the main menu of Kodi by pressing the Escape button a few times.
- STEP 8: Click the Add-ons menu and go to the top left of the screen and click the Package installer icon as shown in the image below.
- STEP 9: Now click open Install from Zip file and locate repository.wod-x.x.zip from the available folder list. Wait some time to install the repository. You will get the notification in the top right corner of your screen once it is installed on Kodi.
- STEP 10: Open now Install from Repository. As soon as you open it, you will find it Wrestling Repository Over there. Click it open.
- STEP 11: Select now Video add-ons.
- STEP 12: Once you open the list of video add-ons, scroll down to search Wrestling on request and open it.
- STEP 13: Select install now. The installation process begins. Wait a moment and you will get a prompt that WoD has been successfully installed on your Kodi 17.6 Krypton.
Voila. Wrestling on request has now been successfully installed on your Kodi 17.6 Krypton and now you can enjoy all your favorite wrestling events from Royal Rumble to Wrestlemania on your Amazon Fire Stick TV or other devices. You can access this Kodi addon from your Add-ons menu.back to menu ↑
How to install Wrestling on Demand Kodi Addon with a zip file
This method does not work for Amazon Fire TV Stick users. So if that’s the case then I suggest you try the method described above.
- STEP 1: First of all you have to download a repository.wod-x.x.zip file from this URL – https://archive.org/download/wodrepo
- STEP 2: Open your Kodi 17.6 Krypton and open the Add-ons menu.
- STEP 3: Now click on the Package installer icon in the top left corner of the screen, then select Install from Zip file.
- STEP 4: Now select the repository.wod-x.x.zip file from the list of available folders. Once you click on that, the Wrestling Repo will be installed and you will soon see a notification in the top left of the window.
- STEP 5: Now go back to the previous menu and click open Install from Repository. Once it opens, select, and open the Wrestling Repository.
- STEP 6: Now go to Video add-ons and click it open.
- STEP 7: Once you have opened the list of video add-ons, scroll down and select Wrestling on request. Just click on it and it will start installing. You will be promptly notified that Addon has been successfully installed.
Wrestling on Demand does not work/install
Many users have had problems installing this particular Kodi addon and other Kodi addon in general. If your Wrestling on Demand is not working, I will recommend it clear your cache first and then restart Kodi 17.6 Krypton Application. In addition, many users complain that the URLs of the repos do not work properly. I admit that, but you should be patient with these repositories every now and then and make sure you have a good internet connection.
As for streaming issues on Wrestling On Demand, there’s not much you can do about the links hosted there. But to make sure you get the most out of this great add-on, make sure your Wrestling Kodi Addon is up to date. Keep checking for updates regularly to enjoy an uninterrupted wrestling experience.
You can also install other related Kodi addons by following the links below.
How to install SportsDevil How to install World of Wrestling Kodi Addon How to install Johki’s Wrestling Addon How to watch FIFA World Cup on Kodiback to menu ↑
Wrestling On Demand is definitely one of the best struggling Kodi addons available right now. Not only does it offer all the struggling pay-per-view and weekly events, but it even has a super awesome Vintage collection. The added match and player trivia make it even more compelling. Wrestlemania is on the point and even you are excited to see Brock Lesnar, John Cena, Triple H, and who knows maybe Undertaker in action then go ahead and install this great Kodi addon for your Amazon Fire Stick TV or other Kodi 17.6 Krypton devices.
If you have any questions/suggestions or are having trouble following any of these steps while installing Wrestling on Demand, please post your questions/suggestions in the suggestion box below.back to menu ↑
There are many other add-ons with Wrestling On Demand out there, but Looking Glass is one of the most popular and has received many positive reviews. If you are a wrestler without this add-on on your Kodi, you miss my friend a lot. The add-on gets regular update patches full of features, new content, and all the other good things.
Anyway, as always, thanks for reading our article on How to Install Wrestling on Demand Kodi addon. We also have a lot of other similar articles, so don’t forget to check them out too. See you in the next article.
- How to install Kodi on iPhone or iPad (without jailbreaking)
- Best Android Apps of This Week You Shouldn’t Miss!
- How to Install Cerebro Showbox Addon on Kodi Media Player
- How to install Kodi on Apple TV
- Best Champions League Kodi Addons in 2021
- How to Install Kryptikz ZT Kodi Build on Kodi Krypton
- How to Install BOOM Sports Addon on Kodi Media Player
- How to Install Uranus Addon on Kodi – Firestick Device
- How to Install Mobdro on Kodi
Legal Notice: We Compsmag.com are strongly against content piracy, and we implore our readers to avoid it by all means. We do not check the legality or the safety and security of all of the add-ons, apps, and services referred to on this site. Also, we do not promote, host, or link to copyright-protected streams. We highly discourage piracy and encourage our readers to avoid it at all costs. The only mention of free streaming on this site is meant to be used for copyright-free content in the Public domain.