Check tutorial of How to Jailbreak Any iPhone & iPad on iOS 7.0.4 Using Evasi0n 7
So after a lot of requests from our users here is a guide about How to Jailbreak Any iPhone & iPad on iOS 7.0.4 Using Evasi0n 7.
The Evasi0n7 tool allows users to jailbreak iPhone, iPad, iPad Air and iPod touch devices with any current version of iOS 7. Experienced jailbreakers will find the tool familiar and know the process well, but for those who if you are less familiar with the process, we will go through it step by step in a walkthrough.
Note: Jailbreaking is not recommended for most users, and regular iPhone and iPad users probably won’t benefit from completing the process. Installing jailbreaks can cause apps to crash, system apps and the core iOS experience to malfunction or behave unpredictably, and other strange device behaviors can occur. This makes jailbreaking best limited to developers and power users who have compelling reasons to use the evasi0n tool and who are familiar with the potential risks involved. Proceed with caution and at your own risk. This guide is provided for informational purposes only.
4 Essentials Before Using the Evasi0n 7 Jailbreak
- Check the compatibility of the device before you start. The current Evasi0n7 tool supports jailbreaking iOS 7.0, iOS 7.0.1, iOS 7.0.2, iOS 7.0.3 and iOS 7.0.4 on almost any hardware including iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 , iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad Mini, Retina iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5th generation. The two beta iOS 7.1 versions are also supported on compatible hardware, but running a jailbreak on a temporary beta version of iOS software is not recommended for anyone.
- Back up your device before you start. Support it up to both iTunes and iCloud – yes both. This is important, it provides the only way to unjailbreak if you want to get back to normal and keep your settings and configuration.
- If you have updated to iOS 7 with OTA as most users have done, it is highly recommended to have a full backupup and restore before using Evasi0n with iOS 7.0.4 IPSW. This is not required, but recommended by the Evasi0n team to avoid unnecessary bugs and quirks.
- Disable the lock screen passcode before starting, it may cause the jailbreak not to work. You’ll want to turn this back on after it’s done.
How to Jailbreak an iOS 7 device with the Evasi0n tool
Are you back up yet? If you haven’t already, then go do it.
- Download the Evasi0n 7 jailbreak for Mac OS X or Windows
- Connect the iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to the computer with a USB cable
- Launch the Evasi0n app (Mac users may need to right click and choose ‘Open’ to bypass or bypass Gatekeeper with System Preferences)
- When the iOS device is recognized by the app, click on the “Jailbreak” button
- Let the Evasi0n app complete the multi-step process, a progress bar shows where things are and just follow the on-screen instructions
- When the device reboots, tap the “Evasi0n 7” icon that appears on the iOS home screen – the app opens and closes immediately and eventually the iPhone / iPad / iPod will reboot
- Click on “Close” button in the Evasi0n app on the computer, then look for the familiar brown Cydia icon on the iOS Home Screen to confirm that the jailbreak has been completed
The Cydia app will appear as an icon on it Home Screen is always the most obvious sign that a device has been jailbroken. It looks like this:
If you cannot find the Cydia icon, the jailbreak probably did not complete correctly and the process must be restarted.
As of now, many popular jailbreak tweaks are not yet working and have not been updated to support iOS 7. latest versions.
Basic Jailbreak Troubleshooting
Sometimes things go wrong, but most of the time they are easy to fix. These are the most common problems we’ve seen so far:
- Stuck at the Apple logo forever? Restore the device and try again
- Are you stuck in a restart loop? Fix and jailbreak again
- Is it stuck and device won’t reboot? Put it in DFU mode and restore it
- White app icons? Fix and jailbreak again
- Apps crashing? Unjailbreak and wait for a more stable release
Do you have any questions or suggestions? Let us know in the comments.
How to Jailbreak Any iPhone & iPad on iOS 7.0.4 Using Evasi0n 7 Guide is free?
This guide is a free model
Free Trial: May be included, please check on the official site, we mentioned above.
The How to Jailbreak Any iPhone & iPad on iOS 7.0.4 Using Evasi0n 7 tutorial price is Free or Freemium. This means you can truly enjoy the How to Jailbreak Any iPhone & iPad on iOS 7.0.4 Using Evasi0n 7 guide.
The How to Jailbreak Any iPhone & iPad on iOS 7.0.4 Using Evasi0n 7 guide gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and How to Jailbreak Any iPhone & iPad on iOS 7.0.4 Using Evasi0n 7 allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly guide to use maybe you will love it and How to Jailbreak Any iPhone & iPad on iOS 7.0.4 Using Evasi0n 7 tutorial can be used on Linux, Windows or android devices.
How to Jailbreak Any iPhone & iPad on iOS 7.0.4 Using Evasi0n 7: benefits
- The How to Jailbreak Any iPhone & iPad on iOS 7.0.4 Using Evasi0n 7 tutorial is free .
- Helps many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the How to Jailbreak Any iPhone & iPad on iOS 7.0.4 Using Evasi0n 7 guide is free.
How to Jailbreak Any iPhone & iPad on iOS 7.0.4 Using Evasi0n 7: FAQ
Tutorial Summary: How to Jailbreak Any iPhone & iPad on iOS 7.0.4 Using Evasi0n 7
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
How to Jailbreak Any iPhone & iPad on iOS 7.0.4 Using Evasi0n 7 Tutorial: final note
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the How to Jailbreak Any iPhone & iPad on iOS 7.0.4 Using Evasi0n 7, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “How to Jailbreak Any iPhone & iPad on iOS 7.0.4 Using Evasi0n 7”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add the more methods to the guide How to Jailbreak Any iPhone & iPad on iOS 7.0.4 Using Evasi0n 7, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following the Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.