Check tutorial of How to Jailbreak iOS 6.0.1 with Redsn0w
So after a lot of requests from our users here is a guide about How to Jailbreak iOS 6.0.1 with Redsn0w.
Jailbreakers will be happy to discover that iOS 6.0.1 can already be jailbroken using existing versions of Redsn0w. Currently only the iPhone 4, iPod touch 4th generation, and iPhone 3GS are supported, and you have to point Redsn0w to the older 6.0 IPSW, but otherwise the process is pretty much the same as any other recent tethered jailbreak. The simple walkthrough below guides you through the process, but the Redsn0w app itself is pretty explanatory these days too.
Before you start, it is a good idea to perform a manual backupup this will allow you to easily undo the jailbreak without losing anything. Use iCloud to manually back upup or go the traditional route with iTunes, but don’t skip this step.
- Update to iOS 6.0.1 if you haven’t already, use OTA, iTunes or with 6.0.1 IPSW
- Download the latest version of redsn0w (Mac OS X) (Windows)
- Download a local copy of iOS 6 IPSW for your device
- Launch Redsn0w, click “Extras”, then “Select IPSW” and choose the iOS 6.0 IPSW file you just downloaded, then go back to the main Redsn0w screen and choose “Jailbreak”
- Follow the on-screen instructions to enter DFU mode by pressing and holding the power button button Press and hold for 3 seconds, then press and hold Power Home button for 5 seconds, finally release Power button but wait a minute home button for another 15 seconds Redsn0w will notify you when DFU has been successful
- Make sure to check auto-boot in Redsn0w to automatically boot the tethering device on reboot. If you missed that step, go to the primary redsn0w window and select ‘Extras’ followed by ‘Just Boot’ to boot tethered
When iOS reboots, you should find Cydia on it home screen, indicating that the jailbreak was successful. If you don’t see it or don’t start, you probably haven’t booted tethered, which is required. The whole tethering thing is the main drawback of this kind of jailbreak as you have to connect it to a computer running Redsnow every time the device reboots or runs out of battery.
If you decide to undo the jailbreak, connect the iPhone or iPod touch to the computer and choose Restore, selecting the most recent backup stored locally or in iTunes.
How to Jailbreak iOS 6.0.1 with Redsn0w Guide is free?
This guide is a free model
Free Trial: May be included, please check on the official site, we mentioned above.
The How to Jailbreak iOS 6.0.1 with Redsn0w tutorial price is Free or Freemium. This means you can truly enjoy the How to Jailbreak iOS 6.0.1 with Redsn0w guide.
The How to Jailbreak iOS 6.0.1 with Redsn0w guide gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and How to Jailbreak iOS 6.0.1 with Redsn0w allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly guide to use maybe you will love it and How to Jailbreak iOS 6.0.1 with Redsn0w tutorial can be used on Linux, Windows or android devices.
How to Jailbreak iOS 6.0.1 with Redsn0w: benefits
- The How to Jailbreak iOS 6.0.1 with Redsn0w tutorial is free .
- Helps many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the How to Jailbreak iOS 6.0.1 with Redsn0w guide is free.
How to Jailbreak iOS 6.0.1 with Redsn0w: FAQ
Tutorial Summary: How to Jailbreak iOS 6.0.1 with Redsn0w
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
How to Jailbreak iOS 6.0.1 with Redsn0w Tutorial: final note
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the How to Jailbreak iOS 6.0.1 with Redsn0w, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “How to Jailbreak iOS 6.0.1 with Redsn0w”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add the more methods to the guide How to Jailbreak iOS 6.0.1 with Redsn0w, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following the Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.