Check tutorial of How to Make Video Calls with Facebook Messenger
So after a lot of requests from our users here is a guide about How to Make Video Calls with Facebook Messenger.
Did you know you can make video calls with Facebook Messenger? The next time you want to contact friends, family members or colleagues, consider using Facebook Messenger to start a video chat, and it also works for simple video calling on iPhone, iPad, Mac and Windows PC.
There is no doubt that Facebook is the largest social network in the world with over 2.6 billion monthly active users, and many of us already have Facebook accounts. Whether you are an iOS, Mac, Android or Windows user, you can use the Messenger app on your devices as it has cross-platform support.
Interested to take advantage of Messenger’s video calls feature keep in touch with your loved ones? Well, you’ve definitely come to the right place. In this article, we will discuss exactly how to make video calls with Facebook Messenger on iPhone, iPad, Mac and Windows PC.
How to Make video calls with Facebook Messenger on iPhone and iPad
First of all, you need to install the Facebook Messenger app from the Apple App Store. As long as you have a Facebook account, you should be able to use it right away. If you don’t, sign up for a Facebook account (and don’t forget you can also like us on Facebook) and just follow the steps below.
- Open the Messenger app on your iPhone or iPad.
- In the Chats section, tap the “compose” icon in the top right corner to start a new conversation. Alternatively, if you want to call someone you’ve already had a conversation with, you can scroll through the chats and open the specific conversation.
- Now you can use the search bar to find the Facebook friend you want to have a video call with. Once their profile is displayed up From the list, tap the name to select them and press “Done” as shown below.
- Then tap the “video” icon in the top right corner to start the video calling session.
That is it. Now you know it how to make video calls with the Messenger app on an iPhone or iPad.
The same procedure can also be followed for video calls from an Android device.
How to Make video calls with Facebook Messenger on Windows / Mac
If you are on Windows, you must install the Messenger app from the Microsoft Store before continuing with the procedure. However, if you are on a Mac, you can download the app from the Mac App Store. The procedure is identical on both platforms.
- Open the Messenger app on your macOS device or Windows machine.
- To video chat with someone you’ve already had a conversation with here, scroll through the chats and click on the specific conversation. To start a new conversation, tap the “compose” icon next to Messenger. Use the search bar to find the Facebook contact you want to make a video call with. You must send a text message first before you can make a video call.
- After you send a text message, the call options are displayed up on the top. Tap the “video” icon to start the video calling session.
Whether you’re a Mac or Windows user, that’s pretty much all you need to do to make video calls with Messenger.
Likewise, you can also make group video calls in the Facebook Messenger app. Instead of selecting one contact as described above, you can select multiple people to create a new group and start a group video chat in seconds. Facebook allows users to have group video calls with up up to 50 people.
Looking for alternative solutions to make video calls? There are so many competing services you can try out such as Google Hangouts, Google Duo, Snapchat, Instagram, and WhatsApp to name a few. All of these services are multi-platform and can be used to keep in touch with your loved ones while you are away. And if you want to hold large online meetings, there is another option for video conferencing up and participate in Zoom meets, which makes it possible up up to 100 participants. And of course there is FaceTime in the Apple ecosystem too.
To compete with Zoom and its massive rise in popularity recently, Facebook is currently testing Messenger Rooms in select countries, making it easy to set up up online meetings and classrooms. Once it’s available, we’ll cover that too.
We hope you have managed to get in touch with your friends, family and relatives through Facebook Messenger. What other video calling services have you tried before and how do they stack up? up to Messenger? Share your thoughts and experience in the comments section below.
How to Make Video Calls with Facebook Messenger Guide is free?
This guide is a free model
Free Trial: May be included, please check on the official site, we mentioned above.
The How to Make Video Calls with Facebook Messenger tutorial price is Free or Freemium. This means you can truly enjoy the How to Make Video Calls with Facebook Messenger guide.
The How to Make Video Calls with Facebook Messenger guide gives you an easy-to-use and efficient management and How to Make Video Calls with Facebook Messenger allows you to focus on the most important things. It’s friendly guide to use maybe you will love it and How to Make Video Calls with Facebook Messenger tutorial can be used on Linux, Windows or android devices.
How to Make Video Calls with Facebook Messenger: benefits
- The How to Make Video Calls with Facebook Messenger tutorial is free .
- Helps many users follow up with interest in a timely manner.
- The price of the How to Make Video Calls with Facebook Messenger guide is free.
How to Make Video Calls with Facebook Messenger: FAQ
Tutorial Summary: How to Make Video Calls with Facebook Messenger
How this tutorial helping you?
What is actual time in which this method complete?
What are the supported Device?
What are the supported Operating system?
How to Make Video Calls with Facebook Messenger Tutorial: final note
For our visitors: If you have any queries regards the How to Make Video Calls with Facebook Messenger, then please ask us through the comment section below or directly contact us.
Education: This guide or tutorial is just for educational purposes.
Misinformation: If you want to correct any misinformation about the guide “How to Make Video Calls with Facebook Messenger”, then kindly contact us.
Want to add an alternate method: If anyone wants to add the more methods to the guide How to Make Video Calls with Facebook Messenger, then kindly contact us.
Our Contact: Kindly use our contact page regards any help. You may also use our social and accounts by following the Whatsapp, Facebook, and Twitter for your questions. We always love to help you. We answer your questions within 24-48 hours (Weekend off).
Channel: If you want the latest software updates and discussion about any software in your pocket, then here is our Telegram channel.